some new edition to my collection :P.....hisoundaudio studio 3rd anv. edition and vsonic gr07 mk2.... epic combo :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- VSONIC dealers in Canada? Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-06 or Brainwavz M4 ? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR06 Review Last post on 12/28/14 at 8:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Love It But Need Some Help Last post on 11/8/11 at 6:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Review (yes that really is its name) Last post on 4/1/14 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
VSONIC VC02 Thread - Page 29post #421 of 7782/2/13 at 10:56am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #422 of 7782/2/13 at 11:18ampost #423 of 7782/2/13 at 2:16pmpost #424 of 7782/3/13 at 3:00am
Has anyone managed to procure a replacement cable of any sort that will work with the VC02 at a reasonable price? Remember reading about something alone those lines earlier in the thread. The stock cable has way, way too much memory for me. There are already numerous kinks along the wire that are tripping off both my pseudo-OCD and concerns about the long-term reliability of the VC02s. I may either attempt to ask for (or buy) a replacement stock cable as a spare or get a cheap solution like the UE stock CIEM cables, if they work.
Still enjoying them, though the sexy new wood-metal Astrotecs have turned my head and make me slightly regret paying full price for the VC02s when their discounted price is only slightly more.post #425 of 7782/3/13 at 4:47ampost #426 of 7782/3/13 at 6:20ampost #427 of 7782/3/13 at 1:16pmpost #428 of 7782/3/13 at 1:25pmpost #429 of 7782/3/13 at 3:05pmpost #430 of 7782/3/13 at 3:06pmpost #431 of 7782/3/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
How would you compare it to the ATH-CKN50 ds and others are trying to sell me on?post #432 of 7782/3/13 at 9:04pmI don't have the ckn50 but waiting for the ckn70 in blue which will be nice to have but I'm mostly a vsonic fan boy and love all there offering they have. . Tell me what sound signiture you want so I can try to guide you in the right direction. I use to be in the discovery thread until I learned what I like about my peference which all the vsonic offer for an outstanding price.and more greatness are going to be released by them in feburary. Like the ultimate gr07 edition with a special driver they call the m110 , which I found out is electroless nickel coated driver and it is going to surrpass the sony ex1000s liquid crystal polymer drivers :0.post #433 of 7782/7/13 at 8:22ampost #434 of 7782/7/13 at 9:07ampost #435 of 7782/10/13 at 10:18pm
Just tried the VC02s out of the DACPort LX. Whilst it is in fact a line-out DAC, Centrance has gone on record (albeit on Headfonia) with comments about the LX being able to drive headphones due to the presence of the same headphone amp as the normal DACPort without the volume pot and a higher output impedance yet still working well. Attenuation in the digital domain compresses dynamic range, but not to any alarming or audible measure in 24-bit. In short, VC02 + 2nd hand LX = budget nirvana. Especially since the VC02s has a linear impedance characteristic, which makes high output impedance a non-issue regarding its FR. Back to listening to those sweet and transparent mids.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- VSONIC VC02 Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Hunting for ideal office headphones: closed & comfortable 1 minute ago
- › Westone W80 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR09 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightOwl - A closed-back NightHawk 6 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 7 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear