Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 8

post #106 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

I find the lack of consensus disturbing...  maybe we should just abolish the month of November for not easily bending to our will.

 

I'm ok with that actually.

post #107 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

I'm ok with that actually.

 

Just to be clear, I wasn't advocating skipping a theme for November.  I was suggesting that we declare war on the month of November.  Admittedly I have yet to work out a viable strategy for doing so...

post #108 of 11270
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Just to be clear, I wasn't advocating skipping a theme for November.  I was suggesting that we declare war on the month of November.  Admittedly I have yet to work out a viable strategy for doing so...

 

I'm disappointed that November is even up for discussion.

 

Young bloods. tongue.gif

post #109 of 11270
+1 on the noob thing except...... i vote it shall be dubbed....................


NOOBVEMBER!!! biggrin.gif
post #110 of 11270

Funny thing is, the first time I suggested Noob November, it didn't seem to go over so well.  I'm mildly amused at the excitement it's generating now.  smile.gif

post #111 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Funny thing is, the first time I suggested Noob November, it didn't seem to go over so well.  I'm mildly amused at the excitement it's generating now.  smile.gif

I heard Thomas Edison got the same reaction when he invented the lightbulb.....
post #112 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

I heard Thomas Edison got the same reaction when he invented the lightbulb.....

 

Maybe, but unlike him I can't patent this... frown.gif

post #113 of 11270
But like him, youcan hire thugs to protect your idea

wink.gif

NOOBVEMBER KAISHI!!

Who wants to help me put a small panda on a noob starter pic?
post #114 of 11270
Thread Starter 
I'm partial to Noobvember, but I like this Nozomi November more. Vote goes to.... Nozomi November for me. Admittedly I will, no doubt, wing it and do something that's slightly associated with Nozomi, or thereabouts.
post #115 of 11270

Noobvember works for me as well...

 

Nozomi... Did you mean this?

 or the girl that looks like 80lbs of walking bone? tongue_smile.gif

post #116 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

NOOBVEMBER KAISHI!!
Who wants to help me put a small panda on a noob starter pic?

 

I have a feeling this was meant for me... wink.gif  What'd you have in mind?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I'm partial to Noobvember, but I like this Nozomi November more. Vote goes to.... Nozomi November for me. Admittedly I will, no doubt, wing it and do something that's slightly associated with Nozomi, or thereabouts.

 

Still have no idea who she is - but since a whole bunch of members went with the obobs thing this month and had no idea who he was, that hardly matters right?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Nozomi... Did you mean this?  [pic of bullet train] or the girl that looks like 80lbs of walking bone? tongue_smile.gif

 

Is there a difference?  tongue.gif  Only KIDDING!

 

In honor of his meteoric rise in post count, I shall give my vote to Bowei to cast as he wishes.

post #117 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

I have a feeling this was meant for me... wink.gif  What'd you have in mind?

 

 

Still have no idea who she is - but since a whole bunch of members went with the obobs thing this month and had no idea who he was, that hardly matters right?

 

 

Is there a difference?  tongue.gif  Only KIDDING!

 

In honor of his meteoric rise in post count, I shall give my vote to Bowei to cast as he wishes.

It was meant for whoever did the Panda avatar on my current one which I thought was you :) wink_face.gif

 

But its hard to find the default avatars

 

How did you know about my rise in post count? I don't believe I ever celebrated to you or something? But I must admit, record of fastest rise in head-fi's decade long history is pretty nice. biggrin.gif

post #118 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It was meant for whoever did the Panda avatar on my current one which I thought was you :) wink_face.gif

 

But its hard to find the default avatars

 

Yeah, it's not easy to find them when we need them... that's why I was hoping you already had some images in mind... wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

How did you know about my rise in post count? I don't believe I ever celebrated to you or something? But I must admit, record of fastest rise in head-fi's decade long history is pretty nice. biggrin.gif

 

LOL, we were talking about it in Muppet's thread... and by "we" I mean you and I (as well as the others). 

post #119 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

 

Yeah, it's not easy to find them when we need them... that's why I was hoping you already had some images in mind... wink.gif

 

 

LOL, we were talking about it in Muppet's thread... and by "we" I mean you and I (as well as the others). 

Oh right then. Yep :)

Here is my custom school shirt I bought :)

 

The 10 is for my current all time rank as well as a personal achievement as I was the 10th ever in Head-Fi history to break 15,000. biggrin.gif

 

 

But yeah, its just nice memorabilia. Post count and all those things I celebrate mean nothing but hey. We humans need something to celebrate for a sense of awesomeness anyway :) wink.gif

post #120 of 11270
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

How did you know about my rise in post count? I don't believe I ever celebrated to you or something? But I must admit, record of fastest rise in head-fi's decade long history is pretty nice. biggrin.gif

 

 

This could be a clue.....wink_face.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread