Well, I figure I will start this thread in reference to the TE8802 chip on various Audio-GD devices. The TE8802 supports full speed Asynchronous Transfer Mode up to 24/192KHz (usb).
I have two devices with this chip and have to say I have had no problems at all with installation, media players, hi-rez files, bit-perfect renderers etc. and it sounds great.
Some folks have had no problems and some folks have been having problems with installation, BSODs, various media players, running hi-rez etc.
Hopefully, as a teamwork effort we can troubleshoot various problems with installation, playing hi-rez files and whatever else folks are having problems with. These devices require a driver download and install and are not just plug and play. With some OSs, the device has to be connected and powered on and for some it is not necessary for install. This install comes with an interface as well.
If you could, post:
1) Your device- NFB-15.1 & NFB-16
2) Your OS- I have installed it on XP, Vistax86 & x64, W7x64
3) Media players you are using- I use Foobar, MediaMonkey, MusicBee & iTunes
4) Output (WASAPI, Kernel Streaming, Direct Sound, Native ASIO driver, ASIO4ALL etc.)- I have tried ASIO driver, WASAPI, KS, DS & ASIO4ALL
5) Any problems with installation, BSODs, dropouts, delays, playing hi-rez etc.- None
Edited by HeatFan12 - 9/15/12 at 1:40pm