Maybe he sold it so he could experience buying another pair all over again
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 983
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmph, the new Swallow The Sun CD, it seems to teeter more into the melodic death metal realm and stray further away from their more doomier soundiing CD's. I'm about half way through the CD good album thus far. I love this band very underrated in my opinion.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:20pm
Lmao! Nah, he linked me to another head-fier wanting to trade for the FitEar 334. I've always wanted to hear the 1p2 so I took him up on it. Who knows, maybe I'll hate it? I sure would like to put that grand back in my pocket though :/
Enjoy guys, great mellow song by Swallow The Sun from the new album and not heavy at all, well, not until it's half way in.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:28pm
Not really into industrial electro but I do like the odd mainstream industrial and industrial metal band. Check out Sybreed, good heavy sounding band that will make you want to drink lots of beer and slam dance.
Donnie Yen just plainly kicks ass!!!!
Too bad all of these HK action heroes are getting old and the new generation just look like J-Pop artists... too pretty and not enough actual fighting/Kung Fu skills! Ugh!
I really was hoping for Jacky Wu (or Jing Wu) to be huge at this point, love his fighting skills and his dynamic moves, great smile too but, although he has done some good movies, he's just not "up there"... Maybe it's the opportunities he gets? Maybe, just maybe things are not the same anymore... :( (that's what CGI + wire-fu gets us :()
Tony Jaa has some good skills too, but PLEAAASEE make another thing that's not called ONG BAK!!!!
Iko Uwais, even though he's Indonesian and his forte is Silat, has good movements and looks very fluid. If you haven't seen The Raid: Redemption, WATCH IT!!!! All out action! He needs to make more movies.
Apart from those, I don't think there are really any good "young" (at least in their 20s/30s) martial artists anymore, at least not with a lot of exposure (i.e. I think that Gina Carano, Scott Adkins, Darren Shahlavi, etc. should get more breaks.!)
Donnie Yen is still puttting out some crazy stuff...I bought a set with ALL his movies for nothing here in China (like 40 movies or so). Awesome. Go watch on youtube the last fight in Flashpoint (do not to pollute the thread with too much Kung Fu, not sure Muppet likes it...
I watched The Raid and loved it. I saw also Merantau, also really nice. One of the bad guys is a French martial artists who actually trained with Shaolin monks !
The guys from the Raid also did another movie I need to watch, do not remember the title just now.
Scott Adkins is one of my favorites.did you see all he did ?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 24 seconds ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 35 seconds ago
- › Schiit for some new headphones 48 seconds ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 54 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Schiit MJOLNIR 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Shure/Westone IEM cable made from DHC Peptide Hybrid 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)