Maybe he sold it so he could experience buying another pair all over again
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 983
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmph, the new Swallow The Sun CD, it seems to teeter more into the melodic death metal realm and stray further away from their more doomier soundiing CD's. I'm about half way through the CD good album thus far. I love this band very underrated in my opinion.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:20pm
Lmao! Nah, he linked me to another head-fier wanting to trade for the FitEar 334. I've always wanted to hear the 1p2 so I took him up on it. Who knows, maybe I'll hate it? I sure would like to put that grand back in my pocket though :/
Enjoy guys, great mellow song by Swallow The Sun from the new album and not heavy at all, well, not until it's half way in.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:28pm
Not really into industrial electro but I do like the odd mainstream industrial and industrial metal band. Check out Sybreed, good heavy sounding band that will make you want to drink lots of beer and slam dance.
Donnie Yen just plainly kicks ass!!!!
Too bad all of these HK action heroes are getting old and the new generation just look like J-Pop artists... too pretty and not enough actual fighting/Kung Fu skills! Ugh!
I really was hoping for Jacky Wu (or Jing Wu) to be huge at this point, love his fighting skills and his dynamic moves, great smile too but, although he has done some good movies, he's just not "up there"... Maybe it's the opportunities he gets? Maybe, just maybe things are not the same anymore... :( (that's what CGI + wire-fu gets us :()
Tony Jaa has some good skills too, but PLEAAASEE make another thing that's not called ONG BAK!!!!
Iko Uwais, even though he's Indonesian and his forte is Silat, has good movements and looks very fluid. If you haven't seen The Raid: Redemption, WATCH IT!!!! All out action! He needs to make more movies.
Apart from those, I don't think there are really any good "young" (at least in their 20s/30s) martial artists anymore, at least not with a lot of exposure (i.e. I think that Gina Carano, Scott Adkins, Darren Shahlavi, etc. should get more breaks.!)
Donnie Yen is still puttting out some crazy stuff...I bought a set with ALL his movies for nothing here in China (like 40 movies or so). Awesome. Go watch on youtube the last fight in Flashpoint (do not to pollute the thread with too much Kung Fu, not sure Muppet likes it...
I watched The Raid and loved it. I saw also Merantau, also really nice. One of the bad guys is a French martial artists who actually trained with Shaolin monks !
The guys from the Raid also did another movie I need to watch, do not remember the title just now.
Scott Adkins is one of my favorites.did you see all he did ?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 54 seconds ago
- › Sound Card Questions - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › First ever 8-driver / side silicone CIEMs: the Harmony 8 and 8Pro... 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ATH M40X vs M50X for classical music 8 minutes ago
- › Can anyone recommend a good pair of head phones or hip/hop music,... 9 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)