Maybe he sold it so he could experience buying another pair all over again
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 983
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmph, the new Swallow The Sun CD, it seems to teeter more into the melodic death metal realm and stray further away from their more doomier soundiing CD's. I'm about half way through the CD good album thus far. I love this band very underrated in my opinion.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:20pm
Lmao! Nah, he linked me to another head-fier wanting to trade for the FitEar 334. I've always wanted to hear the 1p2 so I took him up on it. Who knows, maybe I'll hate it? I sure would like to put that grand back in my pocket though :/
Enjoy guys, great mellow song by Swallow The Sun from the new album and not heavy at all, well, not until it's half way in.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:28pm
Not really into industrial electro but I do like the odd mainstream industrial and industrial metal band. Check out Sybreed, good heavy sounding band that will make you want to drink lots of beer and slam dance.
Donnie Yen just plainly kicks ass!!!!
Too bad all of these HK action heroes are getting old and the new generation just look like J-Pop artists... too pretty and not enough actual fighting/Kung Fu skills! Ugh!
I really was hoping for Jacky Wu (or Jing Wu) to be huge at this point, love his fighting skills and his dynamic moves, great smile too but, although he has done some good movies, he's just not "up there"... Maybe it's the opportunities he gets? Maybe, just maybe things are not the same anymore... :( (that's what CGI + wire-fu gets us :()
Tony Jaa has some good skills too, but PLEAAASEE make another thing that's not called ONG BAK!!!!
Iko Uwais, even though he's Indonesian and his forte is Silat, has good movements and looks very fluid. If you haven't seen The Raid: Redemption, WATCH IT!!!! All out action! He needs to make more movies.
Apart from those, I don't think there are really any good "young" (at least in their 20s/30s) martial artists anymore, at least not with a lot of exposure (i.e. I think that Gina Carano, Scott Adkins, Darren Shahlavi, etc. should get more breaks.!)
Donnie Yen is still puttting out some crazy stuff...I bought a set with ALL his movies for nothing here in China (like 40 movies or so). Awesome. Go watch on youtube the last fight in Flashpoint (do not to pollute the thread with too much Kung Fu, not sure Muppet likes it...
I watched The Raid and loved it. I saw also Merantau, also really nice. One of the bad guys is a French martial artists who actually trained with Shaolin monks !
The guys from the Raid also did another movie I need to watch, do not remember the title just now.
Scott Adkins is one of my favorites.did you see all he did ?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DUNU Titan - Which eartips? Sony, Narrow, or Wide? 18 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › Cheap umbrellas are not worth it 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2