Maybe he sold it so he could experience buying another pair all over again
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 983
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmph, the new Swallow The Sun CD, it seems to teeter more into the melodic death metal realm and stray further away from their more doomier soundiing CD's. I'm about half way through the CD good album thus far. I love this band very underrated in my opinion.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:20pm
Lmao! Nah, he linked me to another head-fier wanting to trade for the FitEar 334. I've always wanted to hear the 1p2 so I took him up on it. Who knows, maybe I'll hate it? I sure would like to put that grand back in my pocket though :/
Enjoy guys, great mellow song by Swallow The Sun from the new album and not heavy at all, well, not until it's half way in.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:28pm
Not really into industrial electro but I do like the odd mainstream industrial and industrial metal band. Check out Sybreed, good heavy sounding band that will make you want to drink lots of beer and slam dance.
Donnie Yen just plainly kicks ass!!!!
Too bad all of these HK action heroes are getting old and the new generation just look like J-Pop artists... too pretty and not enough actual fighting/Kung Fu skills! Ugh!
I really was hoping for Jacky Wu (or Jing Wu) to be huge at this point, love his fighting skills and his dynamic moves, great smile too but, although he has done some good movies, he's just not "up there"... Maybe it's the opportunities he gets? Maybe, just maybe things are not the same anymore... :( (that's what CGI + wire-fu gets us :()
Tony Jaa has some good skills too, but PLEAAASEE make another thing that's not called ONG BAK!!!!
Iko Uwais, even though he's Indonesian and his forte is Silat, has good movements and looks very fluid. If you haven't seen The Raid: Redemption, WATCH IT!!!! All out action! He needs to make more movies.
Apart from those, I don't think there are really any good "young" (at least in their 20s/30s) martial artists anymore, at least not with a lot of exposure (i.e. I think that Gina Carano, Scott Adkins, Darren Shahlavi, etc. should get more breaks.!)
Donnie Yen is still puttting out some crazy stuff...I bought a set with ALL his movies for nothing here in China (like 40 movies or so). Awesome. Go watch on youtube the last fight in Flashpoint (do not to pollute the thread with too much Kung Fu, not sure Muppet likes it...
I watched The Raid and loved it. I saw also Merantau, also really nice. One of the bad guys is a French martial artists who actually trained with Shaolin monks !
The guys from the Raid also did another movie I need to watch, do not remember the title just now.
Scott Adkins is one of my favorites.did you see all he did ?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 41 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 51 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 1 minute ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Whiplash twag v2 and Ak100/120 charging dock with remote 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 portable DAC/amp 5 minutes ago
- › UM mentor CIEM and Shure se846 and phonak 122 7 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)