Maybe he sold it so he could experience buying another pair all over again
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 983
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmph, the new Swallow The Sun CD, it seems to teeter more into the melodic death metal realm and stray further away from their more doomier soundiing CD's. I'm about half way through the CD good album thus far. I love this band very underrated in my opinion.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:20pm
Lmao! Nah, he linked me to another head-fier wanting to trade for the FitEar 334. I've always wanted to hear the 1p2 so I took him up on it. Who knows, maybe I'll hate it? I sure would like to put that grand back in my pocket though :/
Enjoy guys, great mellow song by Swallow The Sun from the new album and not heavy at all, well, not until it's half way in.
Edited by DigitalFreak - 6/18/13 at 11:28pm
Not really into industrial electro but I do like the odd mainstream industrial and industrial metal band. Check out Sybreed, good heavy sounding band that will make you want to drink lots of beer and slam dance.
Donnie Yen just plainly kicks ass!!!!
Too bad all of these HK action heroes are getting old and the new generation just look like J-Pop artists... too pretty and not enough actual fighting/Kung Fu skills! Ugh!
I really was hoping for Jacky Wu (or Jing Wu) to be huge at this point, love his fighting skills and his dynamic moves, great smile too but, although he has done some good movies, he's just not "up there"... Maybe it's the opportunities he gets? Maybe, just maybe things are not the same anymore... :( (that's what CGI + wire-fu gets us :()
Tony Jaa has some good skills too, but PLEAAASEE make another thing that's not called ONG BAK!!!!
Iko Uwais, even though he's Indonesian and his forte is Silat, has good movements and looks very fluid. If you haven't seen The Raid: Redemption, WATCH IT!!!! All out action! He needs to make more movies.
Apart from those, I don't think there are really any good "young" (at least in their 20s/30s) martial artists anymore, at least not with a lot of exposure (i.e. I think that Gina Carano, Scott Adkins, Darren Shahlavi, etc. should get more breaks.!)
Donnie Yen is still puttting out some crazy stuff...I bought a set with ALL his movies for nothing here in China (like 40 movies or so). Awesome. Go watch on youtube the last fight in Flashpoint (do not to pollute the thread with too much Kung Fu, not sure Muppet likes it...
I watched The Raid and loved it. I saw also Merantau, also really nice. One of the bad guys is a French martial artists who actually trained with Shaolin monks !
The guys from the Raid also did another movie I need to watch, do not remember the title just now.
Scott Adkins is one of my favorites.did you see all he did ?
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 23 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 35 seconds ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 36 seconds ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 40 seconds ago
- › Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 - Aus Only 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Vsonic GR07 mk2 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › FS: ATH - CK100 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)