I heard years ago that they powered taxis in China with methane gas harvested from the hind end of pigs. Always assumed that it was just one of those urban legends....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Have an on-the-ear set, looking for a over-the-ear set Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphone and Amplifier with Extra New Earpads Last post on 12/27/14 at 11:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on 9/29/14 at 2:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 949
Gear mentioned in this thread:
lol that would be the day. I wonder how they would go about implementing the use of methane though. Would methane be more prone to exploding over petrol? Or maybe I'm thinking of nitrogen....
It might be easier if they just stood a bunch of pigs on the taxi and fed them all a few buckets of beans apiece. No harvesting required. Just line 'em all up in the same direction and off you go!
lmao I was thinking about making a comment similar to that but instead feeding humans a bunch of beans and having a methane extractor inside the vehicle. Maybe throw some Daikon in there for greater effect/potency...
That would be like the premium, high octane fuel option.
(Walks onto the thread exhausted from work)
What's with all the weird food talk? A deep fired Mars bar?!?!?!?!
So much for my diet
I thought to avoid a hanger-over you need another supplement of alcohol in the morning :P.
Luckily I've never been the biggest fan of coffee. I know people who go nuts without their caffeine.... But when I do drink it's usually some sort of ice-coffee concoction. We've been making our own at home though in a blender. Adding vanilla ice-cream, milk, ice and cappuccino or mocha mix. Really good but not something I'd drink often.
Edited by lee730 - 6/13/13 at 9:19pm
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors - FINALLY! 48 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 1 minute ago
- › Why don't these pads exist? ..Or do they? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2