I heard years ago that they powered taxis in China with methane gas harvested from the hind end of pigs. Always assumed that it was just one of those urban legends....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone $699 Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Circumaural Headphone Cup Sizing Thread and the Tacophone Effect Last post on 6/7/14 at 11:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 949
Gear mentioned in this thread:
lol that would be the day. I wonder how they would go about implementing the use of methane though. Would methane be more prone to exploding over petrol? Or maybe I'm thinking of nitrogen....
It might be easier if they just stood a bunch of pigs on the taxi and fed them all a few buckets of beans apiece. No harvesting required. Just line 'em all up in the same direction and off you go!
lmao I was thinking about making a comment similar to that but instead feeding humans a bunch of beans and having a methane extractor inside the vehicle. Maybe throw some Daikon in there for greater effect/potency...
That would be like the premium, high octane fuel option.
I thought to avoid a hanger-over you need another supplement of alcohol in the morning :P.
Luckily I've never been the biggest fan of coffee. I know people who go nuts without their caffeine.... But when I do drink it's usually some sort of ice-coffee concoction. We've been making our own at home though in a blender. Adding vanilla ice-cream, milk, ice and cappuccino or mocha mix. Really good but not something I'd drink often.
Edited by lee730 - 6/13/13 at 9:19pm
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › best headphone in the world? 15 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K702 65th or Hifiman He500 ? 39 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado-like IEM around $200? 1 minute ago
- › No love for magnums? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Etymotic HF5 vs Vsonic VC1000 vs RE400 for reliability and isolation 1 minute ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)