I heard years ago that they powered taxis in China with methane gas harvested from the hind end of pigs. Always assumed that it was just one of those urban legends....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- need for warm headphones Last post on 5/4/13 at 1:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio Q40 Questions Last post on Yesterday at 2:50 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:54pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really bass heavy headphones Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 - Page 949
Gear mentioned in this thread:
lol that would be the day. I wonder how they would go about implementing the use of methane though. Would methane be more prone to exploding over petrol? Or maybe I'm thinking of nitrogen....
It might be easier if they just stood a bunch of pigs on the taxi and fed them all a few buckets of beans apiece. No harvesting required. Just line 'em all up in the same direction and off you go!
lmao I was thinking about making a comment similar to that but instead feeding humans a bunch of beans and having a methane extractor inside the vehicle. Maybe throw some Daikon in there for greater effect/potency...
That would be like the premium, high octane fuel option.
I thought to avoid a hanger-over you need another supplement of alcohol in the morning :P.
Luckily I've never been the biggest fan of coffee. I know people who go nuts without their caffeine.... But when I do drink it's usually some sort of ice-coffee concoction. We've been making our own at home though in a blender. Adding vanilla ice-cream, milk, ice and cappuccino or mocha mix. Really good but not something I'd drink often.
Edited by lee730 - 6/13/13 at 9:19pm
- The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Requesting your input on M3U playlist support for X3, X5 35 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser PC-363D's for music listening? 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 1 minute ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 1 minute ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 1 minute ago
- › Birthday present for me!! Budget 600$ Headphone/amp/dac setup for... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › I got a Denon AVR-2802 for free. Worth building a system around it? 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)