yeah it's pretty overpriced. I bought it without looking here first. anyways, I received 15 normal and another 15 donut foams for the price. not sure why but yeah BenF has been very helpful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 46
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #677 of 7227/19/14 at 1:11ampost #678 of 7227/19/14 at 1:40ampost #679 of 7227/19/14 at 5:05ampost #680 of 7227/21/14 at 3:23ampost #681 of 7227/22/14 at 9:31pm
Received the BE7 today.
Initial impression vs BE5 is that the BE7 is more dynamic and energetic vs mellow and warm of the BE5.
BE5 has more bass. Both mid-bass and low bass. Treble is laid back and smooth.
BE7 on first listen (with the Yurbuds Enhancer) is not as warm and thick but has quick bass punch. It has more clarity and still manages to be sibilant-free. I don't notice it reaching as low as BE5 but we'll see after a week.
It came with a pair of foam covers and a chin slider/cinch made out of plastic braid, which was way more than the BE5 package.
I notice I have to bring the volume higher to get the more enjoyable sound from the BE7. Low volumes do not work in the BE7's favor...post #682 of 7227/22/14 at 10:38pmpost #683 of 7227/22/14 at 10:41pmpost #684 of 7227/29/14 at 9:47ampost #685 of 7227/29/14 at 2:18pmpost #686 of 7227/29/14 at 8:23pm
after 50+ hours of playing/burn-in, I find the sound an improvement over the BE5.
I listen with Yurbuds enhancers because they are comfortable and help keep them stay on.
BE7 bass is a bit less than BE5 but extends down low. The difference is that there is no mid bass bloat on BE7 so the music sounds less congested in the vocals. Highs are very nice. No sibilance whatsoever.
Each note on the BE7 has a nice impact/dynamics which gives it plenty of energy; feeling engaged with the music. The BE5 is mellow by comparison.
BE5 is a warm, laid-back and fun sound; very enjoyable
BE7 is a refined sound of the BE5. Nice energy and still enjoyablepost #687 of 7227/29/14 at 9:16pm
sounds to me that the BE5 is the blox version of the PK1 and BE7 the OK1. Does the BE7 have a wide and deep soundstage? How about instrument separation? I think these two if done correctly can make music sound more open, less congested and very natural which makes it easy on the ears but still quite enjoyable.post #688 of 7227/30/14 at 4:39ampost #689 of 7227/30/14 at 6:55amQuote:
Both be5 and be7 are sold out so maybe this basically means that the new flagship will be out?post #690 of 7227/31/14 at 6:45pm
BE5 is tuned more for the vocals, they have a sweet sound to it like SWD2. BE7 is neutral, dense, almost monitor speaker like, noticeably better technically, instruments are detailed and separated. BE7 is very good with complex and orchestral music. It is first earbud I have had that can make you feel you can hear instruments playing together while still maintaining a high level of micro-detail of each instrument therefore truly orchestral in that sense.
Comparing to BE5, MX985 has a more even although brighter mids, better speed, a very distilled sound but instruments tend to stick together by some kind dark fluid (due to problem with dynamics or positioning I guess), this is only very noticeable when listening orchestral music, otherwise a very good buds. BE5 sound more like a headphone, fuller sounding with a developing bass although not as distilled sounding as MX985. BE7 is better than both across the board although in terms of pure speed (density of sound aside), MX985 might be still better, they just sound very distilled.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 5 seconds ago
- › CREATE THE ULTIMATE FPS HEADSET!!! 34 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 1 minute ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Need help deciding on the next headphone/amp to add to my collection 8 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)