- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Limited Selection(I have a Fry's gift card), can you guys help me out? Last post on 6/15/10 at 1:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help finding wireless (not bluetooth) earbuds Last post on 10/3/11 at 10:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me become a audiophile - Portable Amps Last post on 9/30/11 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Who else has known bad luck with their headphones? Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Sleek Audio SA7 - Page 3post #31 of 401/26/13 at 4:56amYes I hav found one online for about $130 used and I may give it ago. It look like fun. The SA7 even with all the customisation and dual BA still would struggle to sell at like $400. I hope to see it appear at one stage though, it's a shame what happened to sleek with 50 cent etc.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 402/10/13 at 11:16am
looks like SA6-R is gone and SA7 limited edition is available for purchase @ 350USD even though at the top of the inventory page contains this line Sleek Audio's highly anticipated SA6-R and SA7 earphones will be available in early 2012.
that limited edition text makes me feel uneasy, might have to stock up on some cables just in case.
looks like they're no longer encased in carbon fiber but a soft touch blasted silicone... as you can spy at below
Edited by ?oe?????o?>> - 2/14/13 at 10:49ampost #33 of 402/13/13 at 12:54ampost #34 of 403/13/13 at 1:00am
Damn, I was waiting for it like forever, and I didn't even know it was already out for a month! Needless to say I ordered it ASAP, and can't wait to try it out and compare to my UE 900.post #35 of 403/13/13 at 2:26ampost #36 of 403/18/13 at 12:31pm
Just got my SA7 in the mail and I am listening/burning it in right now. Straight from my iPod with the default ports (treble -, bass +), I think the sound is a bit weird compare to my UE900 and the staging isn't as good. However, I really think I really need to burn this in more and change my tips to treble + to add more highs to it. Stay turned.post #37 of 403/18/13 at 4:11pmpost #38 of 403/18/13 at 5:01pmpost #39 of 403/18/13 at 6:52pm
Ok here is my review of sort for the SA7. My bottom line is that the SA7 is very sensitive to volume and might require cutting trebles in most cases.post #40 of 407/11/13 at 1:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleek Audio SA7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 14 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for in-ears 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 4 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › How do I get my computer to always use the highest quality sample... 5 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 6 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...