- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Limited Selection(I have a Fry's gift card), can you guys help me out? Last post on 6/15/10 at 1:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help finding wireless (not bluetooth) earbuds Last post on 10/3/11 at 10:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me become a audiophile - Portable Amps Last post on 9/30/11 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Who else has known bad luck with their headphones? Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Sleek Audio SA7 - Page 3post #31 of 401/26/13 at 4:56amYes I hav found one online for about $130 used and I may give it ago. It look like fun. The SA7 even with all the customisation and dual BA still would struggle to sell at like $400. I hope to see it appear at one stage though, it's a shame what happened to sleek with 50 cent etc.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 402/10/13 at 11:16am
looks like SA6-R is gone and SA7 limited edition is available for purchase @ 350USD even though at the top of the inventory page contains this line Sleek Audio's highly anticipated SA6-R and SA7 earphones will be available in early 2012.
that limited edition text makes me feel uneasy, might have to stock up on some cables just in case.
looks like they're no longer encased in carbon fiber but a soft touch blasted silicone... as you can spy at below
Edited by ?oe?????o?>> - 2/14/13 at 10:49ampost #33 of 402/13/13 at 12:54ampost #34 of 403/13/13 at 1:00am
Damn, I was waiting for it like forever, and I didn't even know it was already out for a month! Needless to say I ordered it ASAP, and can't wait to try it out and compare to my UE 900.post #35 of 403/13/13 at 2:26ampost #36 of 403/18/13 at 12:31pm
Just got my SA7 in the mail and I am listening/burning it in right now. Straight from my iPod with the default ports (treble -, bass +), I think the sound is a bit weird compare to my UE900 and the staging isn't as good. However, I really think I really need to burn this in more and change my tips to treble + to add more highs to it. Stay turned.post #37 of 403/18/13 at 4:11pmpost #38 of 403/18/13 at 5:01pmpost #39 of 403/18/13 at 6:52pm
Ok here is my review of sort for the SA7. My bottom line is that the SA7 is very sensitive to volume and might require cutting trebles in most cases.post #40 of 407/11/13 at 1:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleek Audio SA7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 26 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable 6 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 7 minutes ago
- › B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › Plussound Audio Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 8 minutes ago
- › DIY Earbuds 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...