- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Limited Selection(I have a Fry's gift card), can you guys help me out? Last post on 6/15/10 at 1:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help finding wireless (not bluetooth) earbuds Last post on 10/3/11 at 10:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me become a audiophile - Portable Amps Last post on 9/30/11 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Who else has known bad luck with their headphones? Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
Sleek Audio SA7 - Page 3post #31 of 401/26/13 at 4:56amYes I hav found one online for about $130 used and I may give it ago. It look like fun. The SA7 even with all the customisation and dual BA still would struggle to sell at like $400. I hope to see it appear at one stage though, it's a shame what happened to sleek with 50 cent etc.post #32 of 402/10/13 at 11:16am
looks like SA6-R is gone and SA7 limited edition is available for purchase @ 350USD even though at the top of the inventory page contains this line Sleek Audio's highly anticipated SA6-R and SA7 earphones will be available in early 2012.
that limited edition text makes me feel uneasy, might have to stock up on some cables just in case.
looks like they're no longer encased in carbon fiber but a soft touch blasted silicone... as you can spy at below
Edited by ?oe?????o?>> - 2/14/13 at 10:49ampost #33 of 402/13/13 at 12:54ampost #34 of 403/13/13 at 1:00ampost #35 of 403/13/13 at 2:26ampost #36 of 403/18/13 at 12:31pm
Just got my SA7 in the mail and I am listening/burning it in right now. Straight from my iPod with the default ports (treble -, bass +), I think the sound is a bit weird compare to my UE900 and the staging isn't as good. However, I really think I really need to burn this in more and change my tips to treble + to add more highs to it. Stay turned.post #37 of 403/18/13 at 4:11pmpost #38 of 403/18/13 at 5:01pmpost #39 of 403/18/13 at 6:52pm
Ok here is my review of sort for the SA7. My bottom line is that the SA7 is very sensitive to volume and might require cutting trebles in most cases.post #40 of 407/11/13 at 1:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleek Audio SA7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Help Finding Headphones <$200 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › now that Ultimate Ears 900s is discontinued, what am I supposed to... 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 3 minutes ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 3 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX90 - which headphones do you prefer to use with DX90? 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)