- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Limited Selection(I have a Fry's gift card), can you guys help me out? Last post on 6/15/10 at 1:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help finding wireless (not bluetooth) earbuds Last post on 10/3/11 at 10:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me become a audiophile - Portable Amps Last post on 9/30/11 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Who else has known bad luck with their headphones? Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Sleek Audio SA7 - Page 3post #31 of 401/26/13 at 4:56amYes I hav found one online for about $130 used and I may give it ago. It look like fun. The SA7 even with all the customisation and dual BA still would struggle to sell at like $400. I hope to see it appear at one stage though, it's a shame what happened to sleek with 50 cent etc.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 402/10/13 at 11:16am
looks like SA6-R is gone and SA7 limited edition is available for purchase @ 350USD even though at the top of the inventory page contains this line Sleek Audio's highly anticipated SA6-R and SA7 earphones will be available in early 2012.
that limited edition text makes me feel uneasy, might have to stock up on some cables just in case.
looks like they're no longer encased in carbon fiber but a soft touch blasted silicone... as you can spy at below
Edited by ?oe?????o?>> - 2/14/13 at 10:49ampost #33 of 402/13/13 at 12:54ampost #34 of 403/13/13 at 1:00ampost #35 of 403/13/13 at 2:26ampost #36 of 403/18/13 at 12:31pm
Just got my SA7 in the mail and I am listening/burning it in right now. Straight from my iPod with the default ports (treble -, bass +), I think the sound is a bit weird compare to my UE900 and the staging isn't as good. However, I really think I really need to burn this in more and change my tips to treble + to add more highs to it. Stay turned.post #37 of 403/18/13 at 4:11pmpost #38 of 403/18/13 at 5:01pmpost #39 of 403/18/13 at 6:52pm
Ok here is my review of sort for the SA7. My bottom line is that the SA7 is very sensitive to volume and might require cutting trebles in most cases.post #40 of 407/11/13 at 1:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleek Audio SA7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (Claret) 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Sound from external amp is too "quiet".... 2 minutes ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your builds.... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)