- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Shopping for first pair of IEM's! Last post on 7/30/10 at 11:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Limited Selection(I have a Fry's gift card), can you guys help me out? Last post on 6/15/10 at 1:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help finding wireless (not bluetooth) earbuds Last post on 10/3/11 at 10:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me become a audiophile - Portable Amps Last post on 9/30/11 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Who else has known bad luck with their headphones? Last post on 8/19/11 at 3:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
Last edited: 9/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The purple edition of this headphone is a hidden gem. Most people see me wearing these and assume I am some unacknowledged sheeple. While this is possible, I would attest to the argument that these...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Sleek Audio SA7 - Page 3post #31 of 401/26/13 at 4:56amYes I hav found one online for about $130 used and I may give it ago. It look like fun. The SA7 even with all the customisation and dual BA still would struggle to sell at like $400. I hope to see it appear at one stage though, it's a shame what happened to sleek with 50 cent etc.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 402/10/13 at 11:16am
looks like SA6-R is gone and SA7 limited edition is available for purchase @ 350USD even though at the top of the inventory page contains this line Sleek Audio's highly anticipated SA6-R and SA7 earphones will be available in early 2012.
that limited edition text makes me feel uneasy, might have to stock up on some cables just in case.
looks like they're no longer encased in carbon fiber but a soft touch blasted silicone... as you can spy at below
Edited by ?oe?????o?>> - 2/14/13 at 10:49ampost #33 of 402/13/13 at 12:54ampost #34 of 403/13/13 at 1:00am
Damn, I was waiting for it like forever, and I didn't even know it was already out for a month! Needless to say I ordered it ASAP, and can't wait to try it out and compare to my UE 900.post #35 of 403/13/13 at 2:26ampost #36 of 403/18/13 at 12:31pm
Just got my SA7 in the mail and I am listening/burning it in right now. Straight from my iPod with the default ports (treble -, bass +), I think the sound is a bit weird compare to my UE900 and the staging isn't as good. However, I really think I really need to burn this in more and change my tips to treble + to add more highs to it. Stay turned.post #37 of 403/18/13 at 4:11pmpost #38 of 403/18/13 at 5:01pmpost #39 of 403/18/13 at 6:52pm
Ok here is my review of sort for the SA7. My bottom line is that the SA7 is very sensitive to volume and might require cutting trebles in most cases.post #40 of 407/11/13 at 1:59pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleek Audio SA7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 32 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser ORPHEUS HE-90 *LIKE NEW* MINT CONDITION *ORIGINAL... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 4 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 7 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by boobs
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi