Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Black List of unauthorized retailer in US ( Amazon ) updated on 20-07-2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Black List of unauthorized retailer in US ( Amazon ) updated on 20-07-2012

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 

Dear customers and FiiO's fans, below is some unauthorized retailer in US, we can not sure who they are and whether they are selling Genuine FiiO's products, so 

 

the best way is don't buy any FiiO products from these retailer. and will keep update the list in the future.

 

Black List of dealer who sell fake FiiO products
 
No Name of seller Region Address of the shop 1 Address of the shop 1 Remarks
1 Dbroth  US      
2 Decrescent US, UK      
3 Sain store. US      
4 eComElectronics US      
5 Amazing Deals US      
6 Gateshop US      
7 yyaudio LLC UK      
8          
9          
10          
           
           
           
           
post #2 of 40
Thread Starter 

Up, one more retailer who sold fake E6 had been confirm, they are Gateshop in Amazon.

post #3 of 40

I think the problem is mainly that ... most that buy your stuff don't linger around head fi. It's quite obvious not everyone is or came from head fi but basically Amazon makes everyone feel trusting, as if it's all real stuff which is the problem with this sadly.

post #4 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I think the problem is mainly that ... most that buy your stuff don't linger around head fi. It's quite obvious not everyone is or came from head fi but basically Amazon makes everyone feel trusting, as if it's all real stuff which is the problem with this sadly.

 

Yes, I agree with you . but it is onething we need to do.

post #5 of 40
Thread Starter 
One more retailer is confirmed , Everythingdeals.
post #6 of 40

Does this mean other retailers on Amazon are legit to buy from?  I'm thinking about purchasing it from Electronica Direct vendor from Amazon.

 

I would rather buy it from Amazon because I have a lot of store credit with them for selling my school books.  But I don't want a fake.

post #7 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arashb View Post

Does this mean other retailers on Amazon are legit to buy from?  I'm thinking about purchasing it from Electronica Direct vendor from Amazon.

 

I would rather buy it from Amazon because I have a lot of store credit with them for selling my school books.  But I don't want a fake.

 

 

Sorry not, it will be better to purchase from the authorized seller like MICCA, Hifiman in Amazon.com. we will list all authorized seller in the coming soon.

post #8 of 40

If i were fiio, i would get your fiio dac/amps put in a lot more retail stores so people won't have to order them off amazon to see how they sound,that's what has seemed to cause things like this to happen because there is nowhere for people to try before they buy!

post #9 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by our martin View Post

If i were fiio, i would get your fiio dac/amps put in a lot more retail stores so people won't have to order them off amazon to see how they sound,that's what has seemed to cause things like this to happen because there is nowhere for people to try before they buy!

 

We did, there are some famous retail stores selling our products, in Japan, there are about 100 stores selling our amps, In UK, our products just launch Richer Sound, MAPLIN also selling our E5, 

 

In US, there are lots of retail stores selling our amps, we also have the chance launch RadioShack but we give up. it is our target in the future to sell our amps in lots of retail store when more and

 

more people start to purchase headphone amps.

post #10 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

 

We did, there are some famous retail stores selling our products, in Japan, there are about 100 stores selling our amps, In UK, our products just launch Richer Sound, MAPLIN also selling our E5, 

 

In US, there are lots of retail stores selling our amps, we also have the chance launch RadioShack but we give up. it is our target in the future to sell our amps in lots of retail store when more and

 

more people start to purchase headphone amps.

Thanks for the info, i know richer sounds do your amp but none of the dacs at the moment i visited the store on thursday and asked,no fiio store planned for the future then?

post #11 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by our martin View Post

Thanks for the info, i know richer sounds do your amp but none of the dacs at the moment i visited the store on thursday and asked,no fiio store planned for the future then?

 

 

There will have more FiiO in Richer sound, don't worry, it need time to show FiiO is popular.

post #12 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiao View Post

 

 

There will have more FiiO in Richer sound, don't worry, it need time to show FiiO is popular.

I hope so, if your after something to make your laptop mobile/cell phone mp3/mp4 player sound a lot better at a nice price you couldn't go wrong with a fiio!


Edited by our martin - 7/22/12 at 9:06am
post #13 of 40

You should add "Emusic" to the list. The fake I received was 100% identical to the one purchased from EverythingDeals.

Both inside and out.

post #14 of 40

And i was gonna buy a fiio e7 from everythingdeals  blink.gif now where can i buy my amp ????

post #15 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDobermanxX View Post

And i was gonna buy a fiio e7 from everythingdeals  blink.gif now where can i buy my amp ????

 

some retailer who you can trust in Amazon,

 

All about office, Micca store, hifiman 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FiiO
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Black List of unauthorized retailer in US ( Amazon ) updated on 20-07-2012