Welp, I was curious enough to put down an Amazon Japan pre-order of the FXD80-Z (catchy). I'm hoping for something like a more refined CC51, and a durable IEM that I can have on hand as a backup. Let's see how this goes :3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear Headphones 200€ Help Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If same price, how to compare JVC HA-FXD70 vs HA-FXD60 vs HA-FX40? Last post on 9/10/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want: creative aurvana live, Carbo tenore, fxd-80, mdr-1r or re-400. Trading Vsonic GR02 Be,... Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:58am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 - Page 5post #61 of 19276/3/12 at 3:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 19276/8/12 at 2:54pmpost #63 of 19276/8/12 at 3:02pmpost #64 of 19276/8/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
Can't wait to see the portables section burn with delight.post #65 of 19276/8/12 at 3:16pm
Aha I don't know what this means but I might have gotten these for free?
Congratulations! You have won:
JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free 251080921132
You might also be interested in:
- Audio Technica ATH-A900X Audiophile Headphones Art Dynamic Free Japan New EMS 251058492827
- SONY MDR-MA900 Headphones Black Stereo High Quality ipod New 251062872861
- Sony XBA-4SL Quad Balanced Armature Headphones Inner Earphones Closed Ems New 261030865347
ITEM ENDED: 7/8/2012 2:54:03 AM PDT
This is a courtesy email to let you know that we appreciate your business. If you have not already, please visit your eBay account to complete this transaction. If you have any questions, feel free to write us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your purchase!
I checked my pay pal account and what you know they didn't take my $123.. Watch me get an old JVC Marshmallow instead. Lol.post #66 of 19276/8/12 at 3:24pmpost #67 of 19276/8/12 at 3:29pm
I think I am getting my hopes up too much. They will probably shoot me an email saying. Oh sorry we made a mistake. Please pay this amount. As a courtesy we will send you some lovely JVC riptides for free for going through your troubles.
That is whats up . I don't get stuff like this for free. It just don't happen to me like that.
Of course. It turns out that I never finished my paypal transaction. Lol. That is the message everyone gets when they order from them it seems.
Edited by Dsnuts - 6/8/12 at 3:45pmpost #68 of 19276/8/12 at 3:49pmpost #69 of 19276/8/12 at 3:56pmpost #70 of 19276/8/12 at 3:57pmThread Starterpost #71 of 19276/8/12 at 4:01pmQuote:
Nice kitten tom!
While being still very much in love with my FXT90, I'll still wait for the FXD80 at least to ship first, before putting my money on it. Besides, I already have too much in my hands. Although, one can never have enough...post #72 of 19276/8/12 at 4:08pm
Well I feel like an idiot. These guys got on their title I have no idea why but it looks like this on the ebay page.
JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free
Lol. So when they send the email saying thanks for purchasing. I won and the word free. I can see how people like myself that is eagerly awaiting these might get exited to see the 2 words put together. Considering they send the email confirming the order even before pay pal transaction. Yes I am a dork.
Edited by Dsnuts - 6/8/12 at 4:10pmpost #73 of 19276/8/12 at 4:13pm
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)post #74 of 19276/8/12 at 4:20pm
The reason why I am exited about these are because of these. The JVC FX40. These would be the intro version of the carbon nanotube drivers and they cost $21. These however don't sound like a $21 earphone. Nothing like them at all. Quite amazing but they sound very close to the FXT90 but with bigger much fuller sub bass. Now considering I am a fan of JVCs older HAFXC51 which was their older micro HD earphones..It just makes sense the new FXD80 using the newer carbon nanotube micro hd drivers will be in every way a step up in sound and from the looks of the earphones themselves also in the design. I haven't been this excited about an earphone in a while. Just a feeling I have but I think these can be some very good earphones. We will see.post #75 of 19276/8/12 at 4:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)
It is vented. The FXD80 is the only model that is. They specifically mentioned it in the descriptions in the exploded view diagram, so I doubt it's merely cosmetic.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 7 seconds ago
- › Grado RS series Owner club! 1 minute ago
- › Gustard X20pro DAC (ES9028Pro) 3 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 6 minutes ago
- › The first person to listen to the HD 598 CS Closed Back 7 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 7 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears - Introducing "ARTHUR" , [USA & Europe... 10 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 10 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear