Welp, I was curious enough to put down an Amazon Japan pre-order of the FXD80-Z (catchy). I'm hoping for something like a more refined CC51, and a durable IEM that I can have on hand as a backup. Let's see how this goes :3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear Headphones 200€ Help Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If same price, how to compare JVC HA-FXD70 vs HA-FXD60 vs HA-FX40? Last post on 9/10/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want: creative aurvana live, Carbo tenore, fxd-80, mdr-1r or re-400. Trading Vsonic GR02 Be,... Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:58am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Integrated amplifiers. We all know what they are, right? The classic definition involves having a power amplifier and a preamplifier integrated into the same chassis. Hence the name. It...
Will keep this review short but these are my impressions after a week of listening to a range of FLAC and a few HD files of every main genre of music: Sources used: FiiO X5 Sony...
Take the well received Akg K545, and add 50 dollars for a mic, amp, nfc, battery and Bluetooth capability. Is it worth it? TLDR, if you don’t have an amp and/or want bluetooth, put this in your top...
This is my first review here. Previously owned Beyerdynamic DT 770 , Audio-Technica m20, Sennheiser Momentum on-ear. Stil have a pair of AKG k450. I exchanged Sennheiser Momentum on-ear for those...
Let’s get started :- BRAINWAVZ S0: Hitting the sweet spot This time round, BRAINWAVZ have a new earphone and it seems to be a subordinate of the S5. It seems like the folks over...
JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 - Page 5post #61 of 18766/3/12 at 3:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 18766/8/12 at 2:54pmpost #63 of 18766/8/12 at 3:02pmpost #64 of 18766/8/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
Can't wait to see the portables section burn with delight.post #65 of 18766/8/12 at 3:16pm
Aha I don't know what this means but I might have gotten these for free?
Congratulations! You have won:
JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free 251080921132
You might also be interested in:
- Audio Technica ATH-A900X Audiophile Headphones Art Dynamic Free Japan New EMS 251058492827
- SONY MDR-MA900 Headphones Black Stereo High Quality ipod New 251062872861
- Sony XBA-4SL Quad Balanced Armature Headphones Inner Earphones Closed Ems New 261030865347
ITEM ENDED: 7/8/2012 2:54:03 AM PDT
This is a courtesy email to let you know that we appreciate your business. If you have not already, please visit your eBay account to complete this transaction. If you have any questions, feel free to write us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your purchase!
I checked my pay pal account and what you know they didn't take my $123.. Watch me get an old JVC Marshmallow instead. Lol.post #66 of 18766/8/12 at 3:24pmpost #67 of 18766/8/12 at 3:29pm
I think I am getting my hopes up too much. They will probably shoot me an email saying. Oh sorry we made a mistake. Please pay this amount. As a courtesy we will send you some lovely JVC riptides for free for going through your troubles.
That is whats up . I don't get stuff like this for free. It just don't happen to me like that.
Of course. It turns out that I never finished my paypal transaction. Lol. That is the message everyone gets when they order from them it seems.
Edited by Dsnuts - 6/8/12 at 3:45pmpost #68 of 18766/8/12 at 3:49pmpost #69 of 18766/8/12 at 3:56pmpost #70 of 18766/8/12 at 3:57pmThread Starterpost #71 of 18766/8/12 at 4:01pmQuote:
Nice kitten tom!
While being still very much in love with my FXT90, I'll still wait for the FXD80 at least to ship first, before putting my money on it. Besides, I already have too much in my hands. Although, one can never have enough...post #72 of 18766/8/12 at 4:08pm
Well I feel like an idiot. These guys got on their title I have no idea why but it looks like this on the ebay page.
JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free
Lol. So when they send the email saying thanks for purchasing. I won and the word free. I can see how people like myself that is eagerly awaiting these might get exited to see the 2 words put together. Considering they send the email confirming the order even before pay pal transaction. Yes I am a dork.
Edited by Dsnuts - 6/8/12 at 4:10pmpost #73 of 18766/8/12 at 4:13pm
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)post #74 of 18766/8/12 at 4:20pm
The reason why I am exited about these are because of these. The JVC FX40. These would be the intro version of the carbon nanotube drivers and they cost $21. These however don't sound like a $21 earphone. Nothing like them at all. Quite amazing but they sound very close to the FXT90 but with bigger much fuller sub bass. Now considering I am a fan of JVCs older HAFXC51 which was their older micro HD earphones..It just makes sense the new FXD80 using the newer carbon nanotube micro hd drivers will be in every way a step up in sound and from the looks of the earphones themselves also in the design. I haven't been this excited about an earphone in a while. Just a feeling I have but I think these can be some very good earphones. We will see.post #75 of 18766/8/12 at 4:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)
It is vented. The FXD80 is the only model that is. They specifically mentioned it in the descriptions in the exploded view diagram, so I doubt it's merely cosmetic.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Stax sr-007 omega II MK1 s/n 704XX for Stax sr-009 4 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 31 seconds ago
- › DAC recommendations under 10,000 bucks 48 seconds ago
- › Help me stream 24/96 music from my media server 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.34Beta--Now Playing gets a good memory, APE cuesheets 3 minutes ago
- › Single vs dual coaxial quality 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by cs098
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by bodopopa
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by suman134
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by mlthelasher
- › Takstar TS-671 by paal0
- › Geben iDA-1 Portable Amp/DAC for iDevices by JoeDoe
- › Fischer Audio Consonance V2 by fonzler
- › Beats Mixr On-Ear Headphones by Flagretro
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)