Welp, I was curious enough to put down an Amazon Japan pre-order of the FXD80-Z (catchy). I'm hoping for something like a more refined CC51, and a durable IEM that I can have on hand as a backup. Let's see how this goes :3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear Headphones 200€ Help Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If same price, how to compare JVC HA-FXD70 vs HA-FXD60 vs HA-FX40? Last post on 9/10/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want: creative aurvana live, Carbo tenore, fxd-80, mdr-1r or re-400. Trading Vsonic GR02 Be,... Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:58am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 - Page 5post #61 of 18916/3/12 at 3:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 18916/8/12 at 2:54pmpost #63 of 18916/8/12 at 3:02pmpost #64 of 18916/8/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
Can't wait to see the portables section burn with delight.post #65 of 18916/8/12 at 3:16pm
Aha I don't know what this means but I might have gotten these for free?
Congratulations! You have won:
JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free 251080921132
You might also be interested in:
- Audio Technica ATH-A900X Audiophile Headphones Art Dynamic Free Japan New EMS 251058492827
- SONY MDR-MA900 Headphones Black Stereo High Quality ipod New 251062872861
- Sony XBA-4SL Quad Balanced Armature Headphones Inner Earphones Closed Ems New 261030865347
ITEM ENDED: 7/8/2012 2:54:03 AM PDT
This is a courtesy email to let you know that we appreciate your business. If you have not already, please visit your eBay account to complete this transaction. If you have any questions, feel free to write us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your purchase!
I checked my pay pal account and what you know they didn't take my $123.. Watch me get an old JVC Marshmallow instead. Lol.post #66 of 18916/8/12 at 3:24pmpost #67 of 18916/8/12 at 3:29pm
I think I am getting my hopes up too much. They will probably shoot me an email saying. Oh sorry we made a mistake. Please pay this amount. As a courtesy we will send you some lovely JVC riptides for free for going through your troubles.
That is whats up . I don't get stuff like this for free. It just don't happen to me like that.
Of course. It turns out that I never finished my paypal transaction. Lol. That is the message everyone gets when they order from them it seems.
Edited by Dsnuts - 6/8/12 at 3:45pmpost #68 of 18916/8/12 at 3:49pmpost #69 of 18916/8/12 at 3:56pmpost #70 of 18916/8/12 at 3:57pmThread Starterpost #71 of 18916/8/12 at 4:01pmQuote:
Nice kitten tom!
While being still very much in love with my FXT90, I'll still wait for the FXD80 at least to ship first, before putting my money on it. Besides, I already have too much in my hands. Although, one can never have enough...post #72 of 18916/8/12 at 4:08pm
Well I feel like an idiot. These guys got on their title I have no idea why but it looks like this on the ebay page.
JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free
Lol. So when they send the email saying thanks for purchasing. I won and the word free. I can see how people like myself that is eagerly awaiting these might get exited to see the 2 words put together. Considering they send the email confirming the order even before pay pal transaction. Yes I am a dork.
Edited by Dsnuts - 6/8/12 at 4:10pmpost #73 of 18916/8/12 at 4:13pm
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)post #74 of 18916/8/12 at 4:20pm
The reason why I am exited about these are because of these. The JVC FX40. These would be the intro version of the carbon nanotube drivers and they cost $21. These however don't sound like a $21 earphone. Nothing like them at all. Quite amazing but they sound very close to the FXT90 but with bigger much fuller sub bass. Now considering I am a fan of JVCs older HAFXC51 which was their older micro HD earphones..It just makes sense the new FXD80 using the newer carbon nanotube micro hd drivers will be in every way a step up in sound and from the looks of the earphones themselves also in the design. I haven't been this excited about an earphone in a while. Just a feeling I have but I think these can be some very good earphones. We will see.post #75 of 18916/8/12 at 4:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)
It is vented. The FXD80 is the only model that is. They specifically mentioned it in the descriptions in the exploded view diagram, so I doubt it's merely cosmetic.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Multi-IEM Review - 341 IEMs compared (Zipbuds PRO added 08/18/15 p.... 12 seconds ago
- › Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 4 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 4 minutes ago
- › VOTE FOR TODAY'S MATCH AND GET 50% OFF ANY CHESKY ALBUM: Molly... 6 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2