New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Q Cable Appreciation Thread - Page 26

post #376 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

Forget the cables. I want to see his Pioneer Spec system. Can't tell you how much I drooled over those components back when I was a teenager. biggrin.gif

se

They had electronics when you were a teenager!?! :veryevil:

 

Cheers!:beerchug:

-HK sends

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #377 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK_sends View Post

They had electronics when you were a teenager!?! very_evil_smiley.gif

Is that what they were called? I must have been too busy hanging out down at the buggy whip factory to notice. tongue.gif

se
post #378 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

Forget the cables. I want to see his Pioneer Spec system. Can't tell you how much I drooled over those components back when I was a teenager. biggrin.gif

se

post #379 of 383
Beautiful! And that's the original Pioneer rack too, yes?

Thanks!

se
post #380 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

Beautiful! And that's the original Pioneer rack too, yes?

Thanks!

se


Thanks.  Yes, it is the original Pioneer rack. 

post #381 of 383

Thanks Steve for the great cable.  Just got my red Q cable for my LCD-X's.  Sounds great and the workmanship is top notch.  Red Q + black LCD-X = Beautiful!  I am shocked how much easier the ergonomics of the Q compared to the stock cable.  Now I need to figure out the length I need to comfortably sit my arse on the coach and use the LCD-X with my home theater setup.

post #382 of 383
Got any pictures? Sounds like you need to break out the measuring tape!
post #383 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashem View Post
 

Thanks Steve for the great cable.  Just got my red Q cable for my LCD-X's.  Sounds great and the workmanship is top notch.  Red Q + black LCD-X = Beautiful!  I am shocked how much easier the ergonomics of the Q compared to the stock cable.  Now I need to figure out the length I need to comfortably sit my arse on the coach and use the LCD-X with my home theater setup.

Yes please send us some pictures.  I have RED and love how they look.  X2 on the ergonomics of the cable.  Just easy to move with them.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gear mentioned in this thread: