- 620 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 4/3/15 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 2post #16 of 29354/27/12 at 10:21amAs a lover of the dt990 if these follow the same sound signature but improve on it, I'll be owning them pretty soon.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 29354/27/12 at 12:15pm
This polymer-mesh looks kinda dense for a full-open headphone... It must have very inert acoustic capablity so as to not resonate too much. I guess it's a better solution than the DT990's metal-shutter design. If only they'd put some of this stuff inside between the baffle and ear and be done with that annoying foam.post #18 of 29354/30/12 at 10:04ampost #19 of 29355/1/12 at 9:50pmpost #20 of 29355/1/12 at 10:00pmpost #21 of 29355/1/12 at 11:46pmpost #22 of 29355/2/12 at 12:04ampost #23 of 29355/2/12 at 1:52ampost #24 of 29355/2/12 at 9:40ampost #25 of 29355/2/12 at 10:46ampost #26 of 29355/2/12 at 10:50ampost #27 of 29355/2/12 at 2:33pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think im comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.
post #28 of 29355/2/12 at 2:37pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think i'm comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.post #29 of 29355/4/12 at 1:54am
I really like the sound of the T5p, so I'm looking forward to hearing that 1.5 Tesla technology in all these other models!
Imho the T5p is a clear and vivid improvement on the entire DT series.
p.s. I tested the magnetic flux stuff and it's not just marketing lol.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 4 minutes ago
- › need amp for HD650 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2