- 559 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Didn’t get on with ADH-2000 how about DT-880 or DT-990? Last post on 3/2/12 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 2post #16 of 19174/27/12 at 10:21amAs a lover of the dt990 if these follow the same sound signature but improve on it, I'll be owning them pretty soon.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 19174/27/12 at 12:15pm
This polymer-mesh looks kinda dense for a full-open headphone... It must have very inert acoustic capablity so as to not resonate too much. I guess it's a better solution than the DT990's metal-shutter design. If only they'd put some of this stuff inside between the baffle and ear and be done with that annoying foam.post #18 of 19174/30/12 at 10:04ampost #19 of 19175/1/12 at 9:50pmpost #20 of 19175/1/12 at 10:00pmpost #21 of 19175/1/12 at 11:46pmpost #22 of 19175/2/12 at 12:04ampost #23 of 19175/2/12 at 1:52ampost #24 of 19175/2/12 at 9:40ampost #25 of 19175/2/12 at 10:46ampost #26 of 19175/2/12 at 10:50ampost #27 of 19175/2/12 at 2:33pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think im comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.
post #28 of 19175/2/12 at 2:37pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think i'm comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.post #29 of 19175/4/12 at 1:54am
I really like the sound of the T5p, so I'm looking forward to hearing that 1.5 Tesla technology in all these other models!
Imho the T5p is a clear and vivid improvement on the entire DT series.
p.s. I tested the magnetic flux stuff and it's not just marketing lol.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 11 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic AT1350 - An Improved DT1350? 15 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Fun, forgiving headphones 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2.2 Six weeks old ! **pristine condition** SOLD 6 minutes ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 7 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob