- 580 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Didn’t get on with ADH-2000 how about DT-880 or DT-990? Last post on 3/2/12 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 2post #16 of 25304/27/12 at 10:21amAs a lover of the dt990 if these follow the same sound signature but improve on it, I'll be owning them pretty soon.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 25304/27/12 at 12:15pm
This polymer-mesh looks kinda dense for a full-open headphone... It must have very inert acoustic capablity so as to not resonate too much. I guess it's a better solution than the DT990's metal-shutter design. If only they'd put some of this stuff inside between the baffle and ear and be done with that annoying foam.post #18 of 25304/30/12 at 10:04ampost #19 of 25305/1/12 at 9:50pmpost #20 of 25305/1/12 at 10:00pmpost #21 of 25305/1/12 at 11:46pmpost #22 of 25305/2/12 at 12:04ampost #23 of 25305/2/12 at 1:52ampost #24 of 25305/2/12 at 9:40ampost #25 of 25305/2/12 at 10:46ampost #26 of 25305/2/12 at 10:50ampost #27 of 25305/2/12 at 2:33pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think im comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.
post #28 of 25305/2/12 at 2:37pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think i'm comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.post #29 of 25305/4/12 at 1:54am
I really like the sound of the T5p, so I'm looking forward to hearing that 1.5 Tesla technology in all these other models!
Imho the T5p is a clear and vivid improvement on the entire DT series.
p.s. I tested the magnetic flux stuff and it's not just marketing lol.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 38 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 16 2015 52 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)