- 648 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 2post #16 of 31304/27/12 at 10:21amAs a lover of the dt990 if these follow the same sound signature but improve on it, I'll be owning them pretty soon.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 31304/27/12 at 12:15pm
This polymer-mesh looks kinda dense for a full-open headphone... It must have very inert acoustic capablity so as to not resonate too much. I guess it's a better solution than the DT990's metal-shutter design. If only they'd put some of this stuff inside between the baffle and ear and be done with that annoying foam.post #18 of 31304/30/12 at 10:04ampost #19 of 31305/1/12 at 9:50pmpost #20 of 31305/1/12 at 10:00pmpost #21 of 31305/1/12 at 11:46pmpost #22 of 31305/2/12 at 12:04ampost #23 of 31305/2/12 at 1:52ampost #24 of 31305/2/12 at 9:40ampost #25 of 31305/2/12 at 10:46ampost #26 of 31305/2/12 at 10:50ampost #27 of 31305/2/12 at 2:33pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think im comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.
post #28 of 31305/2/12 at 2:37pm
i guess i'm confused by what you think i'm comparing, the t5p's are not fully closed, and im not comparing the t90's to the 70's. plus i wouldn't dare compare them to the t1's(just yet) as i've listened to those before and they are probably the best things ever set on my dome.post #29 of 31305/4/12 at 1:54am
I really like the sound of the T5p, so I'm looking forward to hearing that 1.5 Tesla technology in all these other models!
Imho the T5p is a clear and vivid improvement on the entire DT series.
p.s. I tested the magnetic flux stuff and it's not just marketing lol.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 17 seconds ago
- › HD-650 burn-in? 53 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3