I've google some info about Wadia's DAC, and found this. http://www.wadia.com/products/decoding/121/
I found two different panel of 121, @wadia's site should be latest version.
Wadia's newest digital statement
The Wadia 121Decoding Computer is a high performance DAC with a complete
set of digital inputs, balanced analog outputs, and a headphone output section.
Just connect your iTransport, Computer, Streaming Audio source, or any other
digital source and realize exceptional high quality sound from a small, flexible,
Audio signals are processed using Wadia's Digimaster™ up sampling and
filtering technology. The Wadia 121Decoding Computer features asynchronous
sample rate conversion as well as internal USB asynchronous clocking. All inputs,
including USB accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates. A Word Clock BNC
connection provides fully optimized clock-linking with most high performance
computer sound cards. The Wadia 121Decoding Computer features true balanced
and single ended analog outputs and an exceptional headphone amplifier section
for an unparalled personal listening experience.
• 24-bit /1.4MHz up sampling usingWadia's proprietary Digimaster algorithm
• All inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates
• Wadia DirectConnect™analog outputwith 32 bit Digital Volume Control
• Digital Inputs: AES/EBU (XLR), S/PDIF (RCA), USB B, Toslink Optical
• Analog Outputs: one pair balanced (XLR), one pair unbalanced (RCA)
• Analog output levels are fully adjustable via IR commands to properly match with system sensitivity
• Both single ended and balanced analog outputs can be used simultaneously
• Headphone output stage uses SwiftCurrent™ technology and dedicated DAC channels to drive almost any headphone
• Full featured aluminum IR remote control
Another pics from http://www.audiostream.com/content/wadia-121decoding-computer
Most I wanted is a compact high performance DAC w/high quality headphone output, and the price @entry hi-end.
Hope Wadia 121'll coming faster.