Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6601

post #99001 of 131004

Yeah I think my 128GB flash drive I got for my tablet was going like 30-50MB/s writes, took a long time to fill lol.

post #99002 of 131004
Well then...with this SD card, I'm doing a Wii NAND dump process and it's going to take quite some time. I've been waiting for about 3 minutes and it has 300 blocks dumped of 4096. >.>
http://gbatemp.net/threads/full-vwii-softmod.339899/
Quote:
5) Backup vWii mode NAND content
Start HBC -> launch latest version of the great Dump Mii NAND tool (by Maxternal) tool;
the automatic dump procedure will last from 20 to 60 minutes (in my experience it depends on the SD card you are using); the files (nand.bin and keys.bin) will be dumped in sd:/apps/DumpMiNND/ folder; at the end of the dumping procedure your WiiU will reboot.

I'm making a video for YouTube showing that a USB game launcher can be used within the Wii U's virtual Wii interface. I'm just going to cut out 90% of this waiting period. XD



I guess in the mean time, I can setup the space I need for eve's binaural recording.
Edited by miceblue - 12/28/13 at 12:08am
post #99003 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

T_T


I'm not sure how to interpret these numbers, but they look sad.

That is like a USB drive or a SD card? It looks about right for the standard USB 2.0 stuff. The expensive USB 3.0 drives and newest SD cards can do a bit faster though.

Here I ran it on a card I have, it was going so slow at the end I gave up xD
  Screenshot (Click to show)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ah mmk then. It's a 2 GB SD card. It always seems to be extremely slow whenever I do anything to it so I was wondering if those speeds are normal. Weird.

Yup, that's normal unfortunately.

post #99004 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post
 

 

It gets better. Much better. 

^o^

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daigo View Post
 

 

I enjoyed the first half of Psycho Pass, but the series did start losing steam in the second half when it was trying to wrap everything up.  Since I mainly enjoy sci-fi anime, Psycho Pass would probably be the best series I've watched this year as it's been a while since I've seen a series as stylish and edgy.  

O really? I almost liked the second half more than the first one!
I even liked the ending :o

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 


Yes unicorn milk actually cures lactose intolerance.

 

 

I was kind of being a style/art snob when Nichijou aired but when this episode came out and people linked me to it, I had to watch. This and the deer fight..... and the "Moe Desu" scene..... and so many more.

 

 

:D
I really like the style! Fits perfectly and is very well executed.

post #99005 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Hmmm one of these:



People exist that actually enjoy those? They have no taste whatsoever. Then again, the jerries aren't exactly know for their cookies either.
post #99006 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


People exist that actually enjoy those? They have no taste whatsoever. Then again, the jerries aren't exactly know for their cookies either.

I couldn't think of a more "German" biscuit than this one....
Germany is at least kind of famous for its Lebkuchen, but I thought that it is to seasonal. :/

And I actually prefer the wholegrain ones over the bland standard ones.


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 12/28/13 at 4:31am
post #99007 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I couldn't think of a more "German" biscuit than this one....

Germany is at least kind of famous for its Lebkuchen, but I thought that it is to seasonal. :/


And I actually prefer the wholegrain ones over the bland standard ones.



I'd choose these over your stupid Leibniz anytime.
They're waffles with syrup in between. Best thing ever.

post #99008 of 131004
Are those hard or soft waffles?
post #99009 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Are those hard or soft waffles?

Hard though not very hard, kinda in between hard and soft, and the entire thing is slightly chewy. It melts in your mouth but still has a nice bite to it.
post #99010 of 131004
Are the waffles innately sweet?

Some waffles here are sweet by themselves while others need syrup smily_headphones1.gif

What do you like on it? I prefer some strawberries and creme and syrup smily_headphones1.gif
post #99011 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I'd choose these over your stupid Leibniz anytime.
They're waffles with syrup in between. Best thing ever.

Of course you would. These things are better in any way.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Are the waffles innately sweet?

Some waffles here are sweet by themselves while others need syrup smily_headphones1.gif

What do you like on it? I prefer some strawberries and creme and syrup smily_headphones1.gif

The waffles themselves are not that sweet. The honey/syrup between them is the real deal.

post #99012 of 131004
Wait? Whats so different about the syrup as compared to Murican or Canadian syrup
post #99013 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Wait? Whats so different about the syrup as compared to Murican or Canadian syrup

There's syrup on there, a really thick almost solid cane sugar syrup. You don't put anything on them, you just eat them like that.
post #99014 of 131004
Welp, I'm totally utterly bored.

Feel like marathoning an anime. No idea what though.
post #99015 of 131004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Welp, I'm totally utterly bored.

Feel like marathoning an anime. No idea what though.

Probably going to watch Nichibros, Shinsekai Yori and Kino no Tabi.
I dropped the former two early in the season but I feel like they deserve another chance. The latter seems like something I'd enjoy, so I might just as well watch it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge