Yeah I think my 128GB flash drive I got for my tablet was going like 30-50MB/s writes, took a long time to fill lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6601
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Start HBC -> launch latest version of the great Dump Mii NAND tool (by Maxternal) tool;
the automatic dump procedure will last from 20 to 60 minutes (in my experience it depends on the SD card you are using); the files (nand.bin and keys.bin) will be dumped in sd:/apps/DumpMiNND/ folder; at the end of the dumping procedure your WiiU will reboot.
I'm making a video for YouTube showing that a USB game launcher can be used within the Wii U's virtual Wii interface. I'm just going to cut out 90% of this waiting period. XD
I guess in the mean time, I can setup the space I need for eve's binaural recording.
Edited by miceblue - 12/28/13 at 12:08am
That is like a USB drive or a SD card? It looks about right for the standard USB 2.0 stuff. The expensive USB 3.0 drives and newest SD cards can do a bit faster though.
Here I ran it on a card I have, it was going so slow at the end I gave up xD
Screenshot (Click to show)
Yup, that's normal unfortunately.
I enjoyed the first half of Psycho Pass, but the series did start losing steam in the second half when it was trying to wrap everything up. Since I mainly enjoy sci-fi anime, Psycho Pass would probably be the best series I've watched this year as it's been a while since I've seen a series as stylish and edgy.
O really? I almost liked the second half more than the first one!
I even liked the ending :o
I really like the style! Fits perfectly and is very well executed.
People exist that actually enjoy those? They have no taste whatsoever. Then again, the jerries aren't exactly know for their cookies either.
I couldn't think of a more "German" biscuit than this one....
Germany is at least kind of famous for its Lebkuchen, but I thought that it is to seasonal. :/
And I actually prefer the wholegrain ones over the bland standard ones.
Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 12/28/13 at 4:31am
I'd choose these over your stupid Leibniz anytime.
They're waffles with syrup in between. Best thing ever.
Hard though not very hard, kinda in between hard and soft, and the entire thing is slightly chewy. It melts in your mouth but still has a nice bite to it.
Some waffles here are sweet by themselves while others need syrup
What do you like on it? I prefer some strawberries and creme and syrup
Of course you would. These things are better in any way.
The waffles themselves are not that sweet. The honey/syrup between them is the real deal.
There's syrup on there, a really thick almost solid cane sugar syrup. You don't put anything on them, you just eat them like that.
Probably going to watch Nichibros, Shinsekai Yori and Kino no Tabi.
I dropped the former two early in the season but I feel like they deserve another chance. The latter seems like something I'd enjoy, so I might just as well watch it.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Struggling to decide which headphones to buy--neutral/closed back 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)