Yeah I think my 128GB flash drive I got for my tablet was going like 30-50MB/s writes, took a long time to fill lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6601
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Start HBC -> launch latest version of the great Dump Mii NAND tool (by Maxternal) tool;
the automatic dump procedure will last from 20 to 60 minutes (in my experience it depends on the SD card you are using); the files (nand.bin and keys.bin) will be dumped in sd:/apps/DumpMiNND/ folder; at the end of the dumping procedure your WiiU will reboot.
I'm making a video for YouTube showing that a USB game launcher can be used within the Wii U's virtual Wii interface. I'm just going to cut out 90% of this waiting period. XD
I guess in the mean time, I can setup the space I need for eve's binaural recording.
Edited by miceblue - 12/28/13 at 12:08am
That is like a USB drive or a SD card? It looks about right for the standard USB 2.0 stuff. The expensive USB 3.0 drives and newest SD cards can do a bit faster though.
Here I ran it on a card I have, it was going so slow at the end I gave up xD
Screenshot (Click to show)
Yup, that's normal unfortunately.
I enjoyed the first half of Psycho Pass, but the series did start losing steam in the second half when it was trying to wrap everything up. Since I mainly enjoy sci-fi anime, Psycho Pass would probably be the best series I've watched this year as it's been a while since I've seen a series as stylish and edgy.
O really? I almost liked the second half more than the first one!
I even liked the ending :o
I really like the style! Fits perfectly and is very well executed.
People exist that actually enjoy those? They have no taste whatsoever. Then again, the jerries aren't exactly know for their cookies either.
I couldn't think of a more "German" biscuit than this one....
Germany is at least kind of famous for its Lebkuchen, but I thought that it is to seasonal. :/
And I actually prefer the wholegrain ones over the bland standard ones.
Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 12/28/13 at 4:31am
I'd choose these over your stupid Leibniz anytime.
They're waffles with syrup in between. Best thing ever.
Hard though not very hard, kinda in between hard and soft, and the entire thing is slightly chewy. It melts in your mouth but still has a nice bite to it.
Some waffles here are sweet by themselves while others need syrup
What do you like on it? I prefer some strawberries and creme and syrup
Of course you would. These things are better in any way.
The waffles themselves are not that sweet. The honey/syrup between them is the real deal.
There's syrup on there, a really thick almost solid cane sugar syrup. You don't put anything on them, you just eat them like that.
Probably going to watch Nichibros, Shinsekai Yori and Kino no Tabi.
I dropped the former two early in the season but I feel like they deserve another chance. The latter seems like something I'd enjoy, so I might just as well watch it.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JVC JA-S55 Integrated Amplifier 23 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 37 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 43 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › IHIF I770C/ Hifiman HM-700 or Fiio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)