Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4210

post #63136 of 130909

Id have to say your crossplay is pretty successful. Especially the first photo. Almost couldn't tell...not sure if that's good or scary tho...

 

must be becuz of that pale asian skin ~.^

post #63137 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Didn't want to finish the word.
..wait you've never met an asian girl? blink.gif

Colored contacts are usually cheap, plasticky and irritative. 
Sloot if I catch you looking at crossplay p0rn...
And on a more serious note finally caught up to Psycho Pass so I can read the spoilers people are posting now. Compromised and went for streaming though...circumstances sigh.
Of course I've seen an asian girl! I've only seen 2 Asians at our school though. Only one I actually talked to, and no more than a couple minutes. Maybe I have seen more... But I didn't recognize them... I'll leave at that for fear of sounding racist rolleyes.gif

Hm, there's plenty of young Asian women at the UW. L3000.gif

post #63138 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Id have to say your crossplay is pretty successful. Especially the first photo. Almost couldn't tell...not sure if that's good or scary tho...

must be becuz of that pale asian skin ~.^

Need pics of eve cross playing as man.
post #63139 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Of course I've seen an asian girl! I've only seen 2 Asians at our school though. Only one I actually talked to, and no more than a couple minutes. Maybe I have seen more... But I didn't recognize them... I'll leave at that for fear of sounding racist rolleyes.gif

It's quite alright I'm sure half the lurkers have become extremely offended already. 

wink.gif

In Van, we could've gone a day without seeing any non-asians around rather easily :P


All bow to the Gaiwan of Destiny, for it is the holy day, the day of comeuppance, the Day of Silence@#@#@!!@!@#

 

700

TMAC

post #63140 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Id have to say your crossplay is pretty successful. Especially the first photo. Almost couldn't tell...not sure if that's good or scary tho...

 

must be becuz of that pale asian skin ~.^

Ah the first photo. Blurry photos always win. XD

I think the hair looks better without the bangs, oddly enough. Mio has some pretty prominent bangs though.

post #63141 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

It's quite alright I'm sure half the lurkers have become extremely offended already. 
wink.gif
In Van, we could've gone a day without seeing any non-asians around rather easily :P
All bow to the Gaiwan of Destiny, for it is the holy day, the day of comeuppance, the Day of Silence@#@#@!!@!@#

700

TMAC

Bring back fanny. I'm not married to some pot.
post #63142 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post
Need pics of eve cross playing as man.

Need pic of wifey cross playing as Sooyoung with nothing but apron on.

 

@mice - did EVERYONE get the pics PMed or something? mad.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post


Bring back fanny. I'm not married to some pot.

only for saturday. You better change as well. Matching couple avatar 

post #63143 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post
Need pics of eve cross playing as man.

Need pic of wifey cross playing as Sooyoung with nothing but apron on.

 

@mice - did EVERYONE get the pics PMed or something? mad.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post


Bring back fanny. I'm not married to some pot.

only for saturday. You better change as well. Matching couple avatar 

Oh I thought you were going to wait until Sakura-Con when I actually post the photos on FB. I can PM the ones from today to you.

post #63144 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Need pic of wifey cross playing as Sooyoung with nothing but apron on.

@mice - did EVERYONE get the pics PMed or something? mad.gif


only for saturday. You better change as well. Matching couple avatar 

Booboo it isn't Saturday yet. Also I'd have trouble hiding the boner id have looking at myself jk maybe who knows #****edup
post #63145 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Id have to say your crossplay is pretty successful. Especially the first photo. Almost couldn't tell...not sure if that's good or scary tho...

must be becuz of that pale asian skin ~.^
I'd agree. Nice job mice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Hm, there's plenty of young Asian women at the UW. L3000.gif
That's one of the reasons I applied! biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

It's quite alright I'm sure half the lurkers have become extremely offended already. 
wink.gif
In Van, we could've gone a day without seeing any non-asians around rather easily :P
All bow to the Gaiwan of Destiny, for it is the holy day, the day of comeuppance, the Day of Silence@#@#@!!@!@#

700

TMAC
Heh, it's different on the other side... Over here there's ~40% Mexican population, some Mexicans look asian and vice versa.
post #63146 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Id have to say your crossplay is pretty successful. Especially the first photo. Almost couldn't tell...not sure if that's good or scary tho...

 

must be becuz of that pale asian skin ~.^

Is it? Link me too then:D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post


All bow to the Gaiwan of Destiny, for it is the holy day, the day of comeuppance, the Day of Silence@#@#@!!@!@#

 

700

TMAC

I don't get it.

post #63147 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post


Booboo it isn't Saturday yet. Also I'd have trouble hiding the boner id have looking at myself jk maybe who knows #****edup

........that comment was beautiful......

 

oh i remember the time when numbers first joined. I think we had a glimpse of what he looked like in some photo at some con. Numbers could def pull it off.

post #63148 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
That's one of the reasons I applied! biggrin.gif
Heh, it's different on the other side... Over here there's ~40% Mexican population, some Mexicans look asian and vice versa.

Oh you ~~ scared to meet now...

...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I don't get it.

Slient One Saturday. Membered themes within a theme. The Silent likes his tea and Gaiwans.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Booboo it isn't Saturday yet. Also I'd have trouble hiding the boner id have looking at myself jk maybe who knows #****edup

Oh gawd don't say that. 

Wifey's can't get boners wat is this.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Oh I thought you were going to wait until Sakura-Con when I actually post the photos on FB. I can PM the ones from today to you.

Nice ~~

Agree about the hair trim. Actually your natural hair is quite nice.

Otherwise total success. Now wear a blue blouse and start playing air guitar :D

post #63149 of 130909
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Slient One Saturday. Membered themes within a theme. The Silent likes his tea and Gaiwans.

Confused....

 


Someone link me to the pics? :D

post #63150 of 130909

@Jgray: Yeah, that was me, sorry I didn't warn you beforehand.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Ah the first photo. Blurry photos always win. XD

I think the hair looks better without the bangs, oddly enough. Mio has some pretty prominent bangs though.

Can you PM me the photos as well?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge