Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2593

post #38881 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Meh I guess letting 100 things download at once vs queing slowed down my speeds. Lame-o.

You're at a University so that should go by fast :) Whilst I have 28Mb/s

post #38882 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You're at a University so that should go by fast :) Whilst I have 28Mb/s

 

Actually I have a seedbox so it doesn't matter at all.

post #38883 of 125287

LOL oops. So I have unlimited connections on I guess that was raping my bandwidth because I had over 4500 connections?

post #38884 of 125287

How much per month? Are you sharing with friends?

post #38885 of 125287

Its under $20 a month but I don't share since I use the whole thing. Might be 25 now since I bumped up the size.

post #38886 of 125287

Also if you have a 28mbit down you really don't need much more lol.

post #38887 of 125287

Quote:

Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Ooooo we get invites.

You mean for What.cd? Can I has one?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Any recommendations?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post



And I dunno what you like, but when in doubt, try Cynic (both Focus and Traced In Air), Ephel Duath (The Painter's Palette), Ministry (The Land Of Rape And Honey, Psalm 69), Electric Wizard (anything, especially Dopethrone), Venetian Snares (Rossz csillag alatt született) or Einstürzende Neubauten (Haus der Lüge, Silence Is Sexy, Kollaps if you want something less standard). There's a huge chance that you'll like neither of them, but hey, it's freeleach...

post #38888 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Its under $20 a month but I don't share since I use the whole thing. Might be 25 now since I bumped up the size.

I thought you said it was unlimited

 

Well, I'm thinking of getting one for when I go to University and for protection, looking to start it with some college dudes when I get there or if any of you guys are interested. 

post #38889 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Ooooo we get invites.

You mean for What.cd? Can I has one?

 

 

Sure, read the FAQ, ill send it to you tomorrow

 

You MUST READ ALL THE RULES AND EVERYTHING. now pm me your email, and no, i will not watch waynes world yet.

post #38890 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I thought you said it was unlimited

 

Well, I'm thinking of getting one for when I go to University and for protection, looking to start it with some college dudes when I get there or if any of you guys are interested. 

 

No like unlimited connections.. um, like people I'm connecting to to download parts from and people connecting to me to download stuff from.

 

Eh, I'm stingy, I'd rather not share and deal with sorting through other people's stuff either. Cbf.

post #38891 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

No like unlimited connections.. um, like people I'm connecting to to download parts from and people connecting to me to download stuff from.

 

Eh, I'm stingy, I'd rather not share and deal with sorting through other people's stuff either. Cbf.

I got that, I'm looking at my future room mates and stuff like that.

 

Yeah, i'm stingy about the porn and how others can see it as well wink_face.gif

post #38892 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I got that, I'm looking at my future room mates and stuff like that.

 

Yeah, i'm stingy about the porn and how others can see it as well wink_face.gif

 

-_-;;, I have a bunch of random H from animebytes I'm using to gain ratio. trololol. also holy shiit, I'm uploading 4.0 mib/s....

post #38893 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

-_-;;, I have a bunch of random H from animebytes I'm using to gain ratio. trololol. also holy shiit, I'm uploading 4.0 mib/s....

No idea what you mean?

MiB/s or Mib/s 

post #38894 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

No idea what you mean?

MiB/s or Mib/s 

 

MiB, captalizing is hard ok

post #38895 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

MiB, captalizing is hard ok

Wow....that is more than my Download !!!! of 3.3MB/s, not sure if ATT uses MB or MiB when they say 25Mb/s but close enough.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge