or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7680

post #115186 of 158353


You know what?
No.
I refuse to enjoy this lame-ass sport. There is nothing I like about it. There is so much wrong with this World Cup. Football fans are annoying as heck (at least here) and the sudden outburst of patriotism/nationalism pisses me off.
Living in one of the major soccer countries during the World Cup is straight up torture for everyone who gives/tries to give a **** about it.

post #115187 of 158353
Tyll offered to measure electrostatic headphones since the STAX mafia donated a custom reference amplifier for him. I sent my SR-207 in and I just got it back today with the measurements included. They look extremely similar, if not better, than his previously measured SR-507. Why would anyone waste their money on the SR-507, which costs $535 more from STAX USA?
post #115188 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


She looks like a alien. Gross. XD

Futball isn't too bad in my opinion. I like it more than baseball, American football, or hockey.
post #115189 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


She looks like a alien. Gross. XD

Futball isn't too bad in my opinion. I like it more than baseball, American football, or hockey.

pff yu 2 bad fr reel sports soo u play ftbaal moove on up 2 esports fgt i got like a 70 ovr 0 kd fgt on cod gosts com fite me niga 

post #115190 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Tyll offered to measure electrostatic headphones since the STAX mafia donated a custom reference amplifier for him. I sent my SR-207 in and I just got it back today with the measurements included. They look extremely similar, if not better, than his previously measured SR-507. Why would anyone waste their money on the SR-507, which costs $535 more from STAX USA?

Stuff like this is always great to hear :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Futball isn't too bad in my opinion. I like it more than baseball, American football, or hockey.

Football itself is just plain boring most of the time. The worst part about it are the fans.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post
 

pff yu 2 bad fr reel sports soo u play ftbaal moove on up 2 esports fgt i got like a 70 ovr 0 kd fgt on cod gosts com fite me niga 

Bless you.

post #115191 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Futball isn't too bad in my opinion. I like it more than baseball, American football, or hockey.
Football itself is just plain boring most of the time. The worst part about it are the fans.
Yeah it does get a bit boring after watching it for a while. I'm still amazed at how much energy those players have to run around the field though.
Oh, and yes the fans are the worst part. >.>
post #115192 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Nice illustration....

...

but nope! not gonna make me like football.

post #115193 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I have no idea what Black Bullet is, but I got this e-mail.


Wow that's insanely loud. I have to lower the digital volume for my STAX setup. >.>


Ooohh nice black bullet remix~

 

Wut? I don't find it loud at all..... (all my songs are mastered at -n dB where n < 6 :()

post #115194 of 158353
I somehow managed to survive, wish me luck to stay alive till the end.
post #115195 of 158353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

I somehow managed to survive, wish me luck to stay alive till the end.

May the nekomimi be with you.

post #115196 of 158353

Date a Live 2 is the worst anime I had watched in my life......

post #115197 of 158353
I prefer to Date a Dead, like High School Digital eXtreme Definition. XD
Edited by miceblue - 6/13/14 at 9:10pm
post #115198 of 158353

I prefer High School of the Dead

post #115199 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

 

 

Nice idea indeed =D 

 

some of my gundams are missing the antennas/horns/wtever those are called : <


Horn was the first thing I thought would have been broken lol. Just fell out of the slot on the head though. Banshee norn horn is pretty robust I guess.

post #115200 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I prefer to Date a Dead, like High School Digital eXtreme Definition. XD

This. DxD too gud
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge