or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7532

post #112966 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Depends. At some point in the game you got the ability to specialize in a new weapon sort. Before that I had a heavy pistol and an smg, but I always ran out of ammo for the former. But when I got a new weapon I had enough (but not plenty) ammo.

What difficulty did you set the game at. I believe it was mention the higher you go, the scarcer the ammo/clips. I don't see this in the wiki however.
post #112967 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

What difficulty did you set the game at. I believe it was mention the higher you go, the scarcer the ammo/clips. I don't see this in the wiki however.

I had it set on veteran. Wasn't hard at all, could have definitely set it on a higher difficulty, but it was a nice setting. Too difficult to breeze through, and not difficult enough to feel frustrated or ever get stuck.
post #112968 of 157362
F2P Love Live! rhythm (I think, haven't tried it) game released in English on App Store/Google Play. Dropped the "Love Live!" name, so it's called just "School Idol Festival".

Also: not sure how's on iOS, but it won't start on rooted Android devices. While I'm not sure if SuperUser allows it, supposedly SuperSU allows to temporarily disable root access.
Edited by Accoun - 5/12/14 at 12:36pm
post #112969 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post



Lobster and green tea as starter.... Lol.

Do lobster and tea even go well together?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

F2P Love Live! rhythm (I think, haven't tried it) game released in English on App Store/Google Play. Dropped the "Love Live!" name, so it's called just "School Idol Festival".

Also: not sure how's on iOS, but it won't start on rooted Android devices. While I'm not sure if SuperUser allows it, supposedly SuperSU allows to temporarily disable root access.

It seriously won't work on ANY rooted device? O.o

post #112970 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

F2P Love Live! rhythm (I think, haven't tried it) game released in English on App Store/Google Play. Dropped the "Love Live!" name, so it's called just "School Idol Festival".

Also: not sure how's on iOS, but it won't start on rooted Android devices. While I'm not sure if SuperUser allows it, supposedly SuperSU allows to temporarily disable root access.

You mean School Idol Festival? Remember someone posting about it on FB.
post #112971 of 157362

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Pixiv live in Non Non Biyori land?
Everytime I open my window it smells like I'm in a flowerfield :3

 

post #112972 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

It seriously won't work on ANY rooted device? O.o

To quote someone from Project-Imas forums:
Quote:
if you get the message "Illegal access detected, cannot start game" or something like that on Android, it's because you rooted your phone. It works if you temporarily disable your superuser rights. I read it doesn't work if you do it with "Superuser", so i installed "SuperSU" and it works if you disable root access with it.

Well, at least you know it from the start, not some time into the game (like that terrible Deus Ex mobile game).
post #112973 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post





Lobster and green tea as starter.... Lol.
Do lobster and tea even go well together?

Yes, rather well actually.
post #112974 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Pixiv live in Non Non Biyori land?
Everytime I open my window it smells like I'm in a flowerfield :3

 

Wow, very awesome looking photos! :O

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

It seriously won't work on ANY rooted device? O.o

To quote someone from Project-Imas forums:
Quote:
if you get the message "Illegal access detected, cannot start game" or something like that on Android, it's because you rooted your phone. It works if you temporarily disable your superuser rights. I read it doesn't work if you do it with "Superuser", so i installed "SuperSU" and it works if you disable root access with it.

Well, at least you know it from the start, not some time into the game (like that terrible Deus Ex mobile game).

Wow, that's pretty stupid! I'll have to try it out and see if I can bypass it too with SuperSU. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 
Do lobster and tea even go well together?

Yes, rather well actually.

Interesting. Some day I'll have to try that...

post #112975 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

F2P Love Live! rhythm (I think, haven't tried it) game released in English on App Store/Google Play. Dropped the "Love Live!" name, so it's called just "School Idol Festival".

Also: not sure how's on iOS, but it won't start on rooted Android devices. While I'm not sure if SuperUser allows it, supposedly SuperSU allows to temporarily disable root access.

 

Do lobster and tea even go well together?

 

It seriously won't work on ANY rooted device? O.o

 


You mean School Idol Festival? Remember someone posting about it on FB.

 

 

To quote someone from Project-Imas forums:


Well, at least you know it from the start, not some time into the game (like that terrible Deus Ex mobile game).

 

Wow, that's pretty stupid! I'll have to try it out and see if I can bypass it too with SuperSU. 

*downloads and plays the game*

hahahaha and you wanted me to root my phone, Mech...

post #112976 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

*downloads and plays the game*

hahahaha and you wanted me to root my phone, Mech...

Yessss, you must become part of the rooted phone custom ROM masterrace!

post #112977 of 157362

I wanted to root my Z1 to add adblock but that is about it I wanted to do on it.

post #112978 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yessss, you must become part of the rooted phone custom ROM masterrace!

Not necessarily master race. I did it out of necessity, and some stuff still doesn't work right.

- Can't change my notification sounds. If I try, settings crashes
- The gallery application makes my phone crash. So I can't really take pictures until I get a new camera app

But at least it starts faster.
post #112979 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Yessss, you must become part of the rooted phone custom ROM masterrace!

not until I get bored of this new game. XD

post #112980 of 157362
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

If you ever see that nekoworks keychain/phone strap, I would REALLY(REALLY) appreciate you getting me one. If anybody ever sees that jewel, pls, I beg you, form the bottom of my tender little nekomimi loving heart, get me one of these magnificent items. Pls...

Sure thing man~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

OOoooh, nice stuff from Fitear!

 

Nope, already got them mate:

 

LOL nice! :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge