Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7097
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sadly, I have enough stuff on me as it is already. And barely use my camera.
UK is dull and boring most the time, shutter chance is rare.
Battery, All Terrain Venomoth, Bird Jesus, Lord Helix, The Fonz and Air Jordan.
Names that will never be forgotten.
That is a pretty good song!
Lol, what's the story behind The Fonz and Air Jordan? TF and AJ?
So jelly of all you guys having time to play VN or even watch anime.....
got my hands full projects and homework.....
my life for the past week can be summed up by "making PCBs"
Heh, I haven't been watching any anime either. The only time I play is when I'm on the bus or some other transit system with nothing better to do.
And I had a three (that turned into four) hour train ride yesterday, so... Why not?
Ooh, have you been designing more projects or just working on "that" project? XD
What! Japantown!? Where? I must see it!
No clue where lol, but some of my friends told me about it.
Depends on the case you put them in. If it's a sturdy one, I could just use one of these bubble wrap envelopes. But if it's just a soft pouch or something like this, I would have to put it in a package which would cost a lot more.
Bubble wrap thing: maybe $10
Package: around $20
Hah, only $10 to ship something internationally?
Old but gold; my new-old speaker setup for my desktop. 23" monitor for scale.
(don't mind the dead bug that fell out of the reflex port)
It sounds so crisp and full, even at low volumes. I think I'll relocate it to a more spacious location. because it would be a better application for these speakers.
Lol, are those Playstation cables on the desk?
And is the mid driver supposed to have a caved in dome thingy?
Hmm, well the website looks nice. The game looks kinda lame though.
I think some other anime are also deserving of that.
Gonna need to check out SEL one day
Just bought the flags of the RF and UN. Now I'll have PRC, UN, USSR, RF in my room :D
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 13 seconds ago
- › 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable question 16 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 38 seconds ago
- › Special HDtracks Sale Plus New Led Zeppelin! 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Advice needed for choosing closed headphones 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Recommended Audio Equipment for DT-150's on a gaming PC. 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sunglass-Fi, The Optics Info Thread 3 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3