Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7097
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sadly, I have enough stuff on me as it is already. And barely use my camera.
UK is dull and boring most the time, shutter chance is rare.
Battery, All Terrain Venomoth, Bird Jesus, Lord Helix, The Fonz and Air Jordan.
Names that will never be forgotten.
That is a pretty good song!
Lol, what's the story behind The Fonz and Air Jordan? TF and AJ?
So jelly of all you guys having time to play VN or even watch anime.....
got my hands full projects and homework.....
my life for the past week can be summed up by "making PCBs"
Heh, I haven't been watching any anime either. The only time I play is when I'm on the bus or some other transit system with nothing better to do.
And I had a three (that turned into four) hour train ride yesterday, so... Why not?
Ooh, have you been designing more projects or just working on "that" project? XD
What! Japantown!? Where? I must see it!
No clue where lol, but some of my friends told me about it.
Depends on the case you put them in. If it's a sturdy one, I could just use one of these bubble wrap envelopes. But if it's just a soft pouch or something like this, I would have to put it in a package which would cost a lot more.
Bubble wrap thing: maybe $10
Package: around $20
Hah, only $10 to ship something internationally?
Old but gold; my new-old speaker setup for my desktop. 23" monitor for scale.
(don't mind the dead bug that fell out of the reflex port)
It sounds so crisp and full, even at low volumes. I think I'll relocate it to a more spacious location. because it would be a better application for these speakers.
Lol, are those Playstation cables on the desk?
And is the mid driver supposed to have a caved in dome thingy?
Hmm, well the website looks nice. The game looks kinda lame though.
I think some other anime are also deserving of that.
Gonna need to check out SEL one day
Just bought the flags of the RF and UN. Now I'll have PRC, UN, USSR, RF in my room :D
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Wanna buy the Stax sr009, should I? 49 seconds ago
- › Do I need a DAC or can I use a regular sound card ? 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 2 minutes ago
- › Soundblaster E1 and Sennheiser G4ME Zero 3 minutes ago
- › Please advice over ear basshead IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)