Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7097

post #106441 of 149456

Should I pick up a 4TB NAS for 50 bucks?  still debating.

post #106442 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

Should I pick up a 4TB NAS for 50 bucks?  still debating.

Why not? You could probably resell it for $200.

post #106443 of 149456

Half way through Serial Experiments Lain. No doubt about it, SEL has to be the deepest, and most thought provoking anime is history,

 

not even Kino's Journey goes this deep.

post #106444 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

Half way through Serial Experiments Lain. No doubt about it, SEL has to be the deepest, and most thought provoking anime is history,

 

not even Kino's Journey goes this deep.

I think some other anime are also deserving of that.

 

Gonna need to check out SEL one day


 

Just bought the flags of the RF and UN. Now I'll have PRC, UN, USSR, RF in my room :D

post #106445 of 149456

 

Low light is quite nice.

post #106446 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

 

Low light is quite nice.

What phone is that?

post #106447 of 149456
Z1?
post #106448 of 149456

Wow :o still have a hp 750... and it prints at 1 page every 5-10 seconds depending on the amount of text ):

post #106449 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post
 

Seriously, I don't get all the Kill la Kill hype. Watched episodes 1-5 and just couldn't get into it. What's with the glowing nipples, unlikeable (except Senketsu) characters, nudist beach, skimpy porn sailor moon outfit; the whole deal reeks of a low budget otaku fetish production.

 

If you're really into the whole fanservice thing, I'd suggest Strike the Blood instead. Likeable characters that all play their role well, nice harem, and stunning animation/art.

Kill La Kill Hype? will Naruto Went down to hell after the Element of "good fight + good story" went down and the "shonen" elemnt went up right?

STILL!!! people love it even more now, specially girls and kids... drama ninja land....

back to our topic pal, in a world that Naruto, Bleach , SOA is better(FAMOUS is what i mean here) than Kaiji, Shiki, one outs and some moe/drama nice animes.... 

you still think that Kill La Kill will wont get hype?
 

 

after observing people around me in the collage and in facebook i came to a conclusion....

people who watch senin or really epic shows , they don't go to facebook and spam about it 24/7,  so for us watch and move on, = less hype around us

but when it comes to the "Social" watchers or kids and girls who watch for fun,  then yes facebook and bordem is the reason why their hype is so getting up 

 

and the most important factor here is the newbie/Zombie factor! when we are new to the anime world , any retarded anime we watch will still epic in our eyes!! we all been there!
and with facebook etc kind of things these days, more and more newbies get into the anime and get caught in the Hype, thats why you see "shonen" hype increase compared to the last 5-6 years.

 

 

in the end this is my opinion, if you would like to add what you did notice in the last few years then you are welcome to add.


btw people i am not bashing what you like, this is just an opinion ^^ 


Edited by Shini44 - 3/1/14 at 3:01pm
post #106450 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

 

Low light is quite nice.

What phone is that?


Yea, it is the Z1 as Defcon pointed out. Just that you know, the auto mode is utterly garbage.

post #106451 of 149456

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post
 

wall of text

Hype wars :eek: 

 

Meh. What can you do, especially when you've already ridden the wave and don't like it before it hits mainstream? Mainstream/hype has gotten bigger and bigger in the past few years, so all you can do is watch it as it fades. 

 

7-8 billion people out there, each with its own mind, doing what they do :p 

 

You can think of mainstream as In-N-Out burger. Nothing really great about it. It's ok at most, but nothing special. Just one of the trendy things. I remember it was all the rage, but I'd eaten it before in California, so I already knew what was coming and said "meh".

 

Each person has its own taste. The trendy people/hipsters usually go with the trend (whether it be actually good or just buys into it), so there's not much you can do- except sit back and watch the hype wars.

 

What you like is up to you. What you believe is up to you. There isn't a thing that forces you to do something, except you. Hell, The World Ends with You (if you see what I did there :tongue:). 

post #106452 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post
 

wall of text

Hype wars :eek: 

 

Meh. What can you do, especially when you've already ridden the wave and don't like it before it hits mainstream? Mainstream/hype has gotten bigger and bigger in the past few years, so all you can do is watch it as it fades. 

 

7-8 billion people out there, each with its own mind, doing what they do :p 

 

You can think of mainstream as In-N-Out burger. Nothing really great about it. It's ok at most, but nothing special. Just one of the trendy things. I remember it was all the rage, but I'd eaten it before in California, so I already knew what was coming and said "meh".

 

Each person has its own taste. The trendy people/hipsters usually go with the trend (whether it be actually good or just buys into it), so there's not much you can do- except sit back and watch the hype wars.

 

What you like is up to you. What you believe is up to you. There isn't a thing that forces you to do something, except you. Hell, The World Ends with You (if you see what I did there :tongue:). 

 

i love in-n-out.  No hype...its just good for the price you pay.  Double double animal style....mmmmmhhh.  I like Five Guys more but in-n-out is great for how fast it is and how much.  

post #106453 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

Half way through Serial Experiments Lain. No doubt about it, SEL has to be the deepest, and most thought provoking anime is history,

not even Kino's Journey goes this deep.

That has been on my list for far too long.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I think some other anime are also deserving of that.

 

Gonna need to check out SEL one day


 

Just bought the flags of the RF and UN. Now I'll have PRC, UN, USSR, RF in my room :D

For example? Imocho?

Wait, UN like in United Nations?
I guess you don't make much friends with that Russian flag....the Kremlin is going nuts right now.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

 

Low light is quite nice.

Yup, quiet impressive for such a tiny sensor!

post #106454 of 149456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Brand?

 


My PS3 arrived ^o^

Onkyo.

 


I still haven't sold my PS3 >o<

Look at all these controllers I have no use for!

 

FrQanWP.jpg

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

Lol, are those Playstation cables on the desk?

And is the mid driver supposed to have a caved in dome thingy?

Yes, they are Playstation cables

And no, the domes aren't supposed to be concave. When I was a kid, when my dad took the grille off of it to clean the dust, I poked it as if it were a button. That was nearly 20 years ago. Stupid me. I still regret it to this day. 


Edited by vantt1 - 3/1/14 at 3:29pm
post #106455 of 149456

Lol, wanna sell me one of those controllers? XD

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge