Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I am not sure how these got such rave reviews. As background I've used DBA02 Sony XBA3 prior to purchasing these. I was interested because of its double dynamic drivers. After receiving...
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7097
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sadly, I have enough stuff on me as it is already. And barely use my camera.
UK is dull and boring most the time, shutter chance is rare.
Battery, All Terrain Venomoth, Bird Jesus, Lord Helix, The Fonz and Air Jordan.
Names that will never be forgotten.
That is a pretty good song!
Lol, what's the story behind The Fonz and Air Jordan? TF and AJ?
So jelly of all you guys having time to play VN or even watch anime.....
got my hands full projects and homework.....
my life for the past week can be summed up by "making PCBs"
Heh, I haven't been watching any anime either. The only time I play is when I'm on the bus or some other transit system with nothing better to do.
And I had a three (that turned into four) hour train ride yesterday, so... Why not?
Ooh, have you been designing more projects or just working on "that" project? XD
What! Japantown!? Where? I must see it!
No clue where lol, but some of my friends told me about it.
Depends on the case you put them in. If it's a sturdy one, I could just use one of these bubble wrap envelopes. But if it's just a soft pouch or something like this, I would have to put it in a package which would cost a lot more.
Bubble wrap thing: maybe $10
Package: around $20
Hah, only $10 to ship something internationally?
Old but gold; my new-old speaker setup for my desktop. 23" monitor for scale.
(don't mind the dead bug that fell out of the reflex port)
It sounds so crisp and full, even at low volumes. I think I'll relocate it to a more spacious location. because it would be a better application for these speakers.
Lol, are those Playstation cables on the desk?
And is the mid driver supposed to have a caved in dome thingy?
Hmm, well the website looks nice. The game looks kinda lame though.
I think some other anime are also deserving of that.
Gonna need to check out SEL one day
Just bought the flags of the RF and UN. Now I'll have PRC, UN, USSR, RF in my room :D
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 46 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Sennhaisser HD 598 DAC amp 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Has anyone uses/used IsoClean audio-grade fuses? 3 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)