Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7097
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sadly, I have enough stuff on me as it is already. And barely use my camera.
UK is dull and boring most the time, shutter chance is rare.
Battery, All Terrain Venomoth, Bird Jesus, Lord Helix, The Fonz and Air Jordan.
Names that will never be forgotten.
That is a pretty good song!
Lol, what's the story behind The Fonz and Air Jordan? TF and AJ?
So jelly of all you guys having time to play VN or even watch anime.....
got my hands full projects and homework.....
my life for the past week can be summed up by "making PCBs"
Heh, I haven't been watching any anime either. The only time I play is when I'm on the bus or some other transit system with nothing better to do.
And I had a three (that turned into four) hour train ride yesterday, so... Why not?
Ooh, have you been designing more projects or just working on "that" project? XD
What! Japantown!? Where? I must see it!
No clue where lol, but some of my friends told me about it.
Depends on the case you put them in. If it's a sturdy one, I could just use one of these bubble wrap envelopes. But if it's just a soft pouch or something like this, I would have to put it in a package which would cost a lot more.
Bubble wrap thing: maybe $10
Package: around $20
Hah, only $10 to ship something internationally?
Old but gold; my new-old speaker setup for my desktop. 23" monitor for scale.
(don't mind the dead bug that fell out of the reflex port)
It sounds so crisp and full, even at low volumes. I think I'll relocate it to a more spacious location. because it would be a better application for these speakers.
Lol, are those Playstation cables on the desk?
And is the mid driver supposed to have a caved in dome thingy?
Hmm, well the website looks nice. The game looks kinda lame though.
I think some other anime are also deserving of that.
Gonna need to check out SEL one day
Just bought the flags of the RF and UN. Now I'll have PRC, UN, USSR, RF in my room :D
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The ATH-CKM500..The best CKM earphone yet. 7 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 25 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Anyone with Experience with Sennheiser HDVD 800? 59 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for classical music set-up? 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 near-mint 1 minute ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)