Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7097
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sadly, I have enough stuff on me as it is already. And barely use my camera.
UK is dull and boring most the time, shutter chance is rare.
Battery, All Terrain Venomoth, Bird Jesus, Lord Helix, The Fonz and Air Jordan.
Names that will never be forgotten.
That is a pretty good song!
Lol, what's the story behind The Fonz and Air Jordan? TF and AJ?
So jelly of all you guys having time to play VN or even watch anime.....
got my hands full projects and homework.....
my life for the past week can be summed up by "making PCBs"
Heh, I haven't been watching any anime either. The only time I play is when I'm on the bus or some other transit system with nothing better to do.
And I had a three (that turned into four) hour train ride yesterday, so... Why not?
Ooh, have you been designing more projects or just working on "that" project? XD
What! Japantown!? Where? I must see it!
No clue where lol, but some of my friends told me about it.
Depends on the case you put them in. If it's a sturdy one, I could just use one of these bubble wrap envelopes. But if it's just a soft pouch or something like this, I would have to put it in a package which would cost a lot more.
Bubble wrap thing: maybe $10
Package: around $20
Hah, only $10 to ship something internationally?
Old but gold; my new-old speaker setup for my desktop. 23" monitor for scale.
(don't mind the dead bug that fell out of the reflex port)
It sounds so crisp and full, even at low volumes. I think I'll relocate it to a more spacious location. because it would be a better application for these speakers.
Lol, are those Playstation cables on the desk?
And is the mid driver supposed to have a caved in dome thingy?
Hmm, well the website looks nice. The game looks kinda lame though.
I think some other anime are also deserving of that.
Gonna need to check out SEL one day
Just bought the flags of the RF and UN. Now I'll have PRC, UN, USSR, RF in my room :D
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 17 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 55 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM for EDM, Dubstep, House, Hip-Hop, and Rap 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Requesting your input on M3U playlist support for X3, X5 4 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)