So I'm booked to be back in Perth between 10th -> 21st July. I do have to spend some time with my folks (which is why I'm going back in the first place), but I'm probably happy doing 1-2 meets if people are free.
I've got some gear to bring back for you guys to try but prefer not to bring back the whole lot. So here's what I could bring back and if there's anything ppl want to listen to, then maybe I can prioritise :-
1) Fostex TH900
- I can bring this back but only if ppl really wanna listen to this 'cos it is a somewhat bigger headphone
2) FitEar TO GO! 334
3) Unique Melody Merlins
- well they're custom to my ears but you could give it a shot if you wanted - I can bring the earbud wipes
4) Ortofon eQ-5
5) Ortofon eQ-7
6) VentureCraft Go-DAP 4.0 (AD8397, OPA1612, AD8066)
- let me know which OpAmp! I don't mind bringing 2 to compare but prefer not to bring all 3!
7) V-Moda VAmp
- pretty much the same/similar to the Go-DAP OPA1612
8) iBasso DX100
9) CypherLabs Algorhythm Solo
10) ALO Audio Rx Mk3
11) Ray Samuels (RSA) SR-71B
I'm _GOING_ to try to see if I can score a pre-prod V-Moda M-100, and VentureCraft Go-DAP X but no guarantees.
So let me know your preferences.