- 417 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: Pittsburgh PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Website to buy headphones? Last post on 3/22/13 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 3post #31 of 1066210/13/11 at 2:27pmOh how I really want to hear this! The best headphones I've ever heard are the LCD 2s the second best were the LCD 1s haha (of course this is my own taste) I can only imagine how good the LCD 3s are.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:03pmpost #33 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemiAudiophile
As important as sound is, I think they should start focusing their attention towards ergonomics as well. I've never really had problems before, but after having owning them for a while, the weight and just the feel of it on my head does bother me quite a bit. Ergonomics is just as important as sound quality imo.
Ergonomics are fine IMO (apart the fact I can hardly use them while laying down) the biggest problem for me -and quite people- are reliability issue, but I guess it should be greatly increased now.
I also believe seeing as it is target at luxury and top-tier to be alteast twice the price of the LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:12pmpost #34 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:06pm
And we will continue to buy them :)
I've already got the zebrano sieveking headphone stand, I guess that means that I have no other option than to get the LCD-3 just for the matching wood :)post #35 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:14pmpost #36 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:17pmpost #37 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:19pmQuote:
Dear Audeze, thanks for preventing me from upgrading any time soon.post #38 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:25pmpost #39 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:30pm
I thought the same thing.
This must be a new headphone to go alongside the 2 and not replace it....not everyone that is willing to pay 945 is going to be willing to be 1945post #40 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:37pmQuote:
Yeah, I would hope so. I'm planning to get an LCD2 at some point, but double the price for the 3...not for me (at least not for now).post #41 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:38pmpost #42 of 1066210/13/11 at 3:41pm
It's in the same ballpark as the ed10's, the ps1000's, and the sr007s if we are talking retail prices
Edited by pogglywoggly - 10/13/11 at 3:42pmpost #43 of 1066210/13/11 at 4:04pmQuote:
Yeah, but you don't need to compete with the ED10 and PS1000post #44 of 1066210/13/11 at 4:23pmQuote:
x2 on that
Thanks for stealing my amp, transport and music server budget. At that price though it better eat sr009. If you're paying 2k whats another k or so. But hey, I can afford it if I sell my LCD-2, but likely everyone else has that idea already... time to watch LCD-2 prices dive.post #45 of 1066210/13/11 at 4:33pm
Please feel free to give credit where it's due (namely to me for being the first to get the price right)
Quote:Originally Posted by AUDEZE
The LCD-3 starts shipping 11-11-11 Price. $1945.
- New Audeze LCD3
- Headphone Impedance
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 44 seconds ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Tube/SS Hybrid Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Is there anyone use UE18? How is it? 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Headphone stand for HD650s? 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Question about downsampling audio files 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2