- 415 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: Pittsburgh PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 3post #31 of 979910/13/11 at 2:27pmOh how I really want to hear this! The best headphones I've ever heard are the LCD 2s the second best were the LCD 1s haha (of course this is my own taste) I can only imagine how good the LCD 3s are.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 979910/13/11 at 3:03pmpost #33 of 979910/13/11 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemiAudiophile
As important as sound is, I think they should start focusing their attention towards ergonomics as well. I've never really had problems before, but after having owning them for a while, the weight and just the feel of it on my head does bother me quite a bit. Ergonomics is just as important as sound quality imo.
Ergonomics are fine IMO (apart the fact I can hardly use them while laying down) the biggest problem for me -and quite people- are reliability issue, but I guess it should be greatly increased now.
I also believe seeing as it is target at luxury and top-tier to be alteast twice the price of the LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:12pmpost #34 of 979910/13/11 at 3:06pm
And we will continue to buy them :)
I've already got the zebrano sieveking headphone stand, I guess that means that I have no other option than to get the LCD-3 just for the matching wood :)post #35 of 979910/13/11 at 3:14pmpost #36 of 979910/13/11 at 3:17pmpost #37 of 979910/13/11 at 3:19pmQuote:
Dear Audeze, thanks for preventing me from upgrading any time soon.post #38 of 979910/13/11 at 3:25pmpost #39 of 979910/13/11 at 3:30pm
I thought the same thing.
This must be a new headphone to go alongside the 2 and not replace it....not everyone that is willing to pay 945 is going to be willing to be 1945post #40 of 979910/13/11 at 3:37pmQuote:
Yeah, I would hope so. I'm planning to get an LCD2 at some point, but double the price for the 3...not for me (at least not for now).post #41 of 979910/13/11 at 3:38pmpost #42 of 979910/13/11 at 3:41pm
It's in the same ballpark as the ed10's, the ps1000's, and the sr007s if we are talking retail prices
Edited by pogglywoggly - 10/13/11 at 3:42pmpost #43 of 979910/13/11 at 4:04pmQuote:
Yeah, but you don't need to compete with the ED10 and PS1000post #44 of 979910/13/11 at 4:23pmQuote:
x2 on that
Thanks for stealing my amp, transport and music server budget. At that price though it better eat sr009. If you're paying 2k whats another k or so. But hey, I can afford it if I sell my LCD-2, but likely everyone else has that idea already... time to watch LCD-2 prices dive.post #45 of 979910/13/11 at 4:33pm
Please feel free to give credit where it's due (namely to me for being the first to get the price right)
Quote:Originally Posted by AUDEZE
The LCD-3 starts shipping 11-11-11 Price. $1945.
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 47 seconds ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 56 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.34Beta--Now Playing gets a good memory, APE cuesheets 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)