- 415 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: Pittsburgh PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 3post #31 of 998110/13/11 at 2:27pmOh how I really want to hear this! The best headphones I've ever heard are the LCD 2s the second best were the LCD 1s haha (of course this is my own taste) I can only imagine how good the LCD 3s are.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 998110/13/11 at 3:03pmpost #33 of 998110/13/11 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemiAudiophile
As important as sound is, I think they should start focusing their attention towards ergonomics as well. I've never really had problems before, but after having owning them for a while, the weight and just the feel of it on my head does bother me quite a bit. Ergonomics is just as important as sound quality imo.
Ergonomics are fine IMO (apart the fact I can hardly use them while laying down) the biggest problem for me -and quite people- are reliability issue, but I guess it should be greatly increased now.
I also believe seeing as it is target at luxury and top-tier to be alteast twice the price of the LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:12pmpost #34 of 998110/13/11 at 3:06pm
And we will continue to buy them :)
I've already got the zebrano sieveking headphone stand, I guess that means that I have no other option than to get the LCD-3 just for the matching wood :)post #35 of 998110/13/11 at 3:14pmpost #36 of 998110/13/11 at 3:17pmpost #37 of 998110/13/11 at 3:19pmQuote:
Dear Audeze, thanks for preventing me from upgrading any time soon.post #38 of 998110/13/11 at 3:25pmpost #39 of 998110/13/11 at 3:30pm
I thought the same thing.
This must be a new headphone to go alongside the 2 and not replace it....not everyone that is willing to pay 945 is going to be willing to be 1945post #40 of 998110/13/11 at 3:37pmQuote:
Yeah, I would hope so. I'm planning to get an LCD2 at some point, but double the price for the 3...not for me (at least not for now).post #41 of 998110/13/11 at 3:38pmpost #42 of 998110/13/11 at 3:41pm
It's in the same ballpark as the ed10's, the ps1000's, and the sr007s if we are talking retail prices
Edited by pogglywoggly - 10/13/11 at 3:42pmpost #43 of 998110/13/11 at 4:04pmQuote:
Yeah, but you don't need to compete with the ED10 and PS1000post #44 of 998110/13/11 at 4:23pmQuote:
x2 on that
Thanks for stealing my amp, transport and music server budget. At that price though it better eat sr009. If you're paying 2k whats another k or so. But hey, I can afford it if I sell my LCD-2, but likely everyone else has that idea already... time to watch LCD-2 prices dive.post #45 of 998110/13/11 at 4:33pm
Please feel free to give credit where it's due (namely to me for being the first to get the price right)
Quote:Originally Posted by AUDEZE
The LCD-3 starts shipping 11-11-11 Price. $1945.
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › closed, full size equivalent to the Shure SE846 for less than $200? 42 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 54 seconds ago
- › Alessandro MS1000 and MS Ultimate - DIY & modding [56K warning] 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! iCLUB memebership card instructions... 4 minutes ago
- › Moxpad X6 First Impressions And Review Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)