- 415 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: Pittsburgh PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/12/13 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 3post #31 of 901110/13/11 at 2:27pmOh how I really want to hear this! The best headphones I've ever heard are the LCD 2s the second best were the LCD 1s haha (of course this is my own taste) I can only imagine how good the LCD 3s are.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 901110/13/11 at 3:03pmpost #33 of 901110/13/11 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by SemiAudiophile
As important as sound is, I think they should start focusing their attention towards ergonomics as well. I've never really had problems before, but after having owning them for a while, the weight and just the feel of it on my head does bother me quite a bit. Ergonomics is just as important as sound quality imo.
Ergonomics are fine IMO (apart the fact I can hardly use them while laying down) the biggest problem for me -and quite people- are reliability issue, but I guess it should be greatly increased now.
I also believe seeing as it is target at luxury and top-tier to be alteast twice the price of the LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:12pmpost #34 of 901110/13/11 at 3:06pm
And we will continue to buy them :)
I've already got the zebrano sieveking headphone stand, I guess that means that I have no other option than to get the LCD-3 just for the matching wood :)post #35 of 901110/13/11 at 3:14pmpost #36 of 901110/13/11 at 3:17pmpost #37 of 901110/13/11 at 3:19pmQuote:
Dear Audeze, thanks for preventing me from upgrading any time soon.post #38 of 901110/13/11 at 3:25pmpost #39 of 901110/13/11 at 3:30pm
I thought the same thing.
This must be a new headphone to go alongside the 2 and not replace it....not everyone that is willing to pay 945 is going to be willing to be 1945post #40 of 901110/13/11 at 3:37pmQuote:
Yeah, I would hope so. I'm planning to get an LCD2 at some point, but double the price for the 3...not for me (at least not for now).post #41 of 901110/13/11 at 3:38pmpost #42 of 901110/13/11 at 3:41pm
It's in the same ballpark as the ed10's, the ps1000's, and the sr007s if we are talking retail prices
Edited by pogglywoggly - 10/13/11 at 3:42pmpost #43 of 901110/13/11 at 4:04pmQuote:
Yeah, but you don't need to compete with the ED10 and PS1000post #44 of 901110/13/11 at 4:23pmQuote:
x2 on that
Thanks for stealing my amp, transport and music server budget. At that price though it better eat sr009. If you're paying 2k whats another k or so. But hey, I can afford it if I sell my LCD-2, but likely everyone else has that idea already... time to watch LCD-2 prices dive.post #45 of 901110/13/11 at 4:33pm
Please feel free to give credit where it's due (namely to me for being the first to get the price right)
Quote:Originally Posted by AUDEZE
The LCD-3 starts shipping 11-11-11 Price. $1945.
- New Audeze LCD3
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › New Headphones 55 seconds ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 1 minute ago
- › Alternative to Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › Muse Mini UberBuds or Jaybird BlueBud X 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › KEF new headphones! 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disc - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Unamped vs. Amped help 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude