Just spoke w/them on the phone when inquiring about my repair (failed driver).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/12/13 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
New Audeze LCD3post #1 of 900410/13/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 900410/13/11 at 12:35pmThread Starterpost #3 of 900410/13/11 at 12:43pm
Biggest change ergonomically appears to be the angled XLR jacks... Should help the cable hitting the shoulder problem, but outside of that it looks like we're dealing with the typical LCD-2 fit issues.
Edited by Kwisatz - 10/13/11 at 12:45pmpost #4 of 900410/13/11 at 12:43pm
Thanks for the heads up.
It certainly gets me excited when they say things like:Quote:“No compromises were made to the quality of sound or material” observed co-Founder, Alex Rosson. “LCD-3 provides the highest audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension exceptional treble and the best midrange of any headphone on the market.”
I wonder if that includes headphones that some call, "earspeakers". I can't wait to try them.post #5 of 900410/13/11 at 12:52pmpost #6 of 900410/13/11 at 1:08pmThread Starterpost #7 of 900410/13/11 at 1:10pm@ OP You should put this image in main post :
I'm wondering if they are going to released a LCD-2 Rev 3 with the new LOTUS diaphragm as a cheaper alternative of LCD-3, also chrome grills would have looked much better but maybe its still a prototype.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:08pmpost #8 of 900410/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #9 of 900410/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #10 of 900410/13/11 at 1:17pmQuote:Audez’e is also introducing LCD-3, a top-tier, luxury headphone for those seeking the ultimate personal audio experience.
Look like its a super LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 1:18pmpost #11 of 900410/13/11 at 1:17pmpost #12 of 900410/13/11 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #13 of 900410/13/11 at 1:19pmThread Starterpost #14 of 900410/13/11 at 1:27pm
- New Audeze LCD3
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 5 seconds ago
- › High Isolating, Closed, Under $300 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › SPL PHONITOR 2 NEW HEADPHONE AMP 1 minute ago
- › WTB Beyerdynamic T70P, T70, and Dt1350!! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 2 minutes ago
- › Album art game 3 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K450 [Seems to be fake] Need help! 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob