Just spoke w/them on the phone when inquiring about my repair (failed driver).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
New Audeze LCD3post #1 of 953710/13/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 953710/13/11 at 12:35pmThread Starterpost #3 of 953710/13/11 at 12:43pm
Biggest change ergonomically appears to be the angled XLR jacks... Should help the cable hitting the shoulder problem, but outside of that it looks like we're dealing with the typical LCD-2 fit issues.
Edited by Kwisatz - 10/13/11 at 12:45pmpost #4 of 953710/13/11 at 12:43pm
Thanks for the heads up.
It certainly gets me excited when they say things like:Quote:“No compromises were made to the quality of sound or material” observed co-Founder, Alex Rosson. “LCD-3 provides the highest audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension exceptional treble and the best midrange of any headphone on the market.”
I wonder if that includes headphones that some call, "earspeakers". I can't wait to try them.post #5 of 953710/13/11 at 12:52pmpost #6 of 953710/13/11 at 1:08pmThread Starterpost #7 of 953710/13/11 at 1:10pm@ OP You should put this image in main post :
I'm wondering if they are going to released a LCD-2 Rev 3 with the new LOTUS diaphragm as a cheaper alternative of LCD-3, also chrome grills would have looked much better but maybe its still a prototype.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:08pmpost #8 of 953710/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #9 of 953710/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #10 of 953710/13/11 at 1:17pmQuote:Audez’e is also introducing LCD-3, a top-tier, luxury headphone for those seeking the ultimate personal audio experience.
Look like its a super LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 1:18pmpost #11 of 953710/13/11 at 1:17pmpost #12 of 953710/13/11 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #13 of 953710/13/11 at 1:19pmThread Starterpost #14 of 953710/13/11 at 1:27pm
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 20 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 pro appreciation thread 45 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710!... 54 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Help with DAP decisions? 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)