Just spoke w/them on the phone when inquiring about my repair (failed driver).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
New Audeze LCD3post #1 of 955610/13/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 955610/13/11 at 12:35pmThread Starterpost #3 of 955610/13/11 at 12:43pm
Biggest change ergonomically appears to be the angled XLR jacks... Should help the cable hitting the shoulder problem, but outside of that it looks like we're dealing with the typical LCD-2 fit issues.
Edited by Kwisatz - 10/13/11 at 12:45pmpost #4 of 955610/13/11 at 12:43pm
Thanks for the heads up.
It certainly gets me excited when they say things like:Quote:“No compromises were made to the quality of sound or material” observed co-Founder, Alex Rosson. “LCD-3 provides the highest audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension exceptional treble and the best midrange of any headphone on the market.”
I wonder if that includes headphones that some call, "earspeakers". I can't wait to try them.post #5 of 955610/13/11 at 12:52pmpost #6 of 955610/13/11 at 1:08pmThread Starterpost #7 of 955610/13/11 at 1:10pm@ OP You should put this image in main post :
I'm wondering if they are going to released a LCD-2 Rev 3 with the new LOTUS diaphragm as a cheaper alternative of LCD-3, also chrome grills would have looked much better but maybe its still a prototype.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:08pmpost #8 of 955610/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #9 of 955610/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #10 of 955610/13/11 at 1:17pmQuote:Audez’e is also introducing LCD-3, a top-tier, luxury headphone for those seeking the ultimate personal audio experience.
Look like its a super LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 1:18pmpost #11 of 955610/13/11 at 1:17pmpost #12 of 955610/13/11 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #13 of 955610/13/11 at 1:19pmThread Starterpost #14 of 955610/13/11 at 1:27pm
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels 'The Hornet' portable headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Cheap kítchens Sunderland 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic A200P High-End Portable DAC 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 8 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)