Just spoke w/them on the phone when inquiring about my repair (failed driver).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 2/2/13 at 4:33pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on Yesterday at 2:06 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 11/24/12 at 1:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
New Audeze LCD3post #1 of 732910/13/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 732910/13/11 at 12:35pmThread Starterpost #3 of 732910/13/11 at 12:43pm
Biggest change ergonomically appears to be the angled XLR jacks... Should help the cable hitting the shoulder problem, but outside of that it looks like we're dealing with the typical LCD-2 fit issues.
Edited by Kwisatz - 10/13/11 at 12:45pmpost #4 of 732910/13/11 at 12:43pm
Thanks for the heads up.
It certainly gets me excited when they say things like:Quote:“No compromises were made to the quality of sound or material” observed co-Founder, Alex Rosson. “LCD-3 provides the highest audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension exceptional treble and the best midrange of any headphone on the market.”
I wonder if that includes headphones that some call, "earspeakers". I can't wait to try them.post #5 of 732910/13/11 at 12:52pmpost #6 of 732910/13/11 at 1:08pmThread Starterpost #7 of 732910/13/11 at 1:10pm@ OP You should put this image in main post :
I'm wondering if they are going to released a LCD-2 Rev 3 with the new LOTUS diaphragm as a cheaper alternative of LCD-3, also chrome grills would have looked much better but maybe its still a prototype.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:08pmpost #8 of 732910/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #9 of 732910/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #10 of 732910/13/11 at 1:17pmQuote:Audez’e is also introducing LCD-3, a top-tier, luxury headphone for those seeking the ultimate personal audio experience.
Look like its a super LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 1:18pmpost #11 of 732910/13/11 at 1:17pmpost #12 of 732910/13/11 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #13 of 732910/13/11 at 1:19pmThread Starterpost #14 of 732910/13/11 at 1:27pm
- New Audeze LCD3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Excellent allrounder with no glaring weakness”“Amazing frequency balance, Supreme bass body without being bloated, Looks pretty as hell!”
- Pros:“World class sound and comfort from Beyer”“Incredibly balanced and the best all rounder I've heard”
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 2 minutes ago
- › First good earphones! 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 4 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy some new Headphones (Maybe some Grado SR225i's) 4 minutes ago
- › New Abyss planar magnetic headphone 4 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Not able to edit community profile or account info <- Read the... 6 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe