Just spoke w/them on the phone when inquiring about my repair (failed driver).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/12/13 at 5:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:23pm in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
New Audeze LCD3post #1 of 901110/13/11 at 12:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 901110/13/11 at 12:35pmThread Starterpost #3 of 901110/13/11 at 12:43pm
Biggest change ergonomically appears to be the angled XLR jacks... Should help the cable hitting the shoulder problem, but outside of that it looks like we're dealing with the typical LCD-2 fit issues.
Edited by Kwisatz - 10/13/11 at 12:45pmpost #4 of 901110/13/11 at 12:43pm
Thanks for the heads up.
It certainly gets me excited when they say things like:Quote:“No compromises were made to the quality of sound or material” observed co-Founder, Alex Rosson. “LCD-3 provides the highest audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension exceptional treble and the best midrange of any headphone on the market.”
I wonder if that includes headphones that some call, "earspeakers". I can't wait to try them.post #5 of 901110/13/11 at 12:52pmpost #6 of 901110/13/11 at 1:08pmThread Starterpost #7 of 901110/13/11 at 1:10pm@ OP You should put this image in main post :
I'm wondering if they are going to released a LCD-2 Rev 3 with the new LOTUS diaphragm as a cheaper alternative of LCD-3, also chrome grills would have looked much better but maybe its still a prototype.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 3:08pmpost #8 of 901110/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #9 of 901110/13/11 at 1:13pmpost #10 of 901110/13/11 at 1:17pmQuote:Audez’e is also introducing LCD-3, a top-tier, luxury headphone for those seeking the ultimate personal audio experience.
Look like its a super LCD-2.
Edited by Omega17TheTrue - 10/13/11 at 1:18pmpost #11 of 901110/13/11 at 1:17pmpost #12 of 901110/13/11 at 1:18pmThread Starterpost #13 of 901110/13/11 at 1:19pmThread Starterpost #14 of 901110/13/11 at 1:27pm
- New Audeze LCD3
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › "Good" PC speakers for 100-150$ budget 38 seconds ago
- › Dasetn M760/M1/M3/AP8 earbuds Review/Impressions/Appreciation 38 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 47 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 51 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Everybody has different ears... but HOW DIFFERENT? 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Will the Audioengine D1 be sufficient to power the Mad Dogs? 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude