Mine was 150
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample.I was supposed to keep it...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 173
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use the HD650 cable, and although i've never blind tested it against the HD600 cable, they sound identical to me (although some on here think otherwise).
I use the stock 650 cable because it is thicker and feels more durable, and terminates in a 1/4 plug (compared to the 1/8 inch termination of the 600 cable).
The 650 cable ($13.27) is also half the price of the 600 one ($27.42) on the sennheiserUSA website.
I just got a new HD600 and it came with a 1/4" plug. Are we talking apples to apples here, or what cable do you make that I got on these?
Does it have an adapter that comes off the end? The stock HD600 cable ends in 1/8", the stock HD650 cable ends in 1/4".
Well, there's that thing called cable capacitance that can effect the tone (measuring the same) of how a headphone sounds with a specific cable. This varies with different dac/amp/headphone combinations though.
Best not to go there..
I'd be very surprised if it was SPC
Ok, thanks! In a couple of days I will have some paracord, and I am going to cut the cable and make it a six foot with a 3.5mm plug. I thought they came with a 3.5mm plug from what I had read here.....but mine came with a 6.3mm plug!
lol lucky... mine came with the 3.5mm plug (got them used so I had to buy an aftermarket 1/4th adaptor)
No adapter......I'm thinking mine shipped with a HD650 cable then????? True or False?
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Beta testing the new Audeze Black-Box. 15 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Rumours and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 9 minutes ago
- › NEW Portable Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp Released MAY 2015 9 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 10 minutes ago
- › Koss ESP9B eloctrostatic vintage headphones 11 minutes ago
- › July 1st, 2015 The Day The IPod Died 13 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 13 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)