Mine was 150
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Does every company have their particular sound? Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp or headphone advice Last post on 10/1/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp & headphone advice? Last post on 10/6/14 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for comfort/deep over ear phones Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 173
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use the HD650 cable, and although i've never blind tested it against the HD600 cable, they sound identical to me (although some on here think otherwise).
I use the stock 650 cable because it is thicker and feels more durable, and terminates in a 1/4 plug (compared to the 1/8 inch termination of the 600 cable).
The 650 cable ($13.27) is also half the price of the 600 one ($27.42) on the sennheiserUSA website.
I just got a new HD600 and it came with a 1/4" plug. Are we talking apples to apples here, or what cable do you make that I got on these?
Does it have an adapter that comes off the end? The stock HD600 cable ends in 1/8", the stock HD650 cable ends in 1/4".
Well, there's that thing called cable capacitance that can effect the tone (measuring the same) of how a headphone sounds with a specific cable. This varies with different dac/amp/headphone combinations though.
Best not to go there..
I'd be very surprised if it was SPC
Ok, thanks! In a couple of days I will have some paracord, and I am going to cut the cable and make it a six foot with a 3.5mm plug. I thought they came with a 3.5mm plug from what I had read here.....but mine came with a 6.3mm plug!
lol lucky... mine came with the 3.5mm plug (got them used so I had to buy an aftermarket 1/4th adaptor)
No adapter......I'm thinking mine shipped with a HD650 cable then????? True or False?
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 23 seconds ago
- › The Stax SR-507 Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Mint Ultrasone Edition 5 for sale 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer DBA-02 MKII - Impressions and review thread: CK10 threatened! 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)