Mine was 150
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 3:15 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 Last post on Today at 5:38 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- closed equivalent of hd600?? Last post on 9/7/14 at 1:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 173
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use the HD650 cable, and although i've never blind tested it against the HD600 cable, they sound identical to me (although some on here think otherwise).
I use the stock 650 cable because it is thicker and feels more durable, and terminates in a 1/4 plug (compared to the 1/8 inch termination of the 600 cable).
The 650 cable ($13.27) is also half the price of the 600 one ($27.42) on the sennheiserUSA website.
I just got a new HD600 and it came with a 1/4" plug. Are we talking apples to apples here, or what cable do you make that I got on these?
Does it have an adapter that comes off the end? The stock HD600 cable ends in 1/8", the stock HD650 cable ends in 1/4".
Well, there's that thing called cable capacitance that can effect the tone (measuring the same) of how a headphone sounds with a specific cable. This varies with different dac/amp/headphone combinations though.
Best not to go there..
I'd be very surprised if it was SPC
Ok, thanks! In a couple of days I will have some paracord, and I am going to cut the cable and make it a six foot with a 3.5mm plug. I thought they came with a 3.5mm plug from what I had read here.....but mine came with a 6.3mm plug!
lol lucky... mine came with the 3.5mm plug (got them used so I had to buy an aftermarket 1/4th adaptor)
No adapter......I'm thinking mine shipped with a HD650 cable then????? True or False?
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Calculating Loudness 27 seconds ago
- › FS/FT: Variety of unused tips ~Sony, Westone, Comply 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 6 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Desktop headphones for $150 range 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)