Mine was 150
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 2/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread - Page 173
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use the HD650 cable, and although i've never blind tested it against the HD600 cable, they sound identical to me (although some on here think otherwise).
I use the stock 650 cable because it is thicker and feels more durable, and terminates in a 1/4 plug (compared to the 1/8 inch termination of the 600 cable).
The 650 cable ($13.27) is also half the price of the 600 one ($27.42) on the sennheiserUSA website.
I just got a new HD600 and it came with a 1/4" plug. Are we talking apples to apples here, or what cable do you make that I got on these?
Does it have an adapter that comes off the end? The stock HD600 cable ends in 1/8", the stock HD650 cable ends in 1/4".
Well, there's that thing called cable capacitance that can effect the tone (measuring the same) of how a headphone sounds with a specific cable. This varies with different dac/amp/headphone combinations though.
Best not to go there..
I'd be very surprised if it was SPC
Ok, thanks! In a couple of days I will have some paracord, and I am going to cut the cable and make it a six foot with a 3.5mm plug. I thought they came with a 3.5mm plug from what I had read here.....but mine came with a 6.3mm plug!
lol lucky... mine came with the 3.5mm plug (got them used so I had to buy an aftermarket 1/4th adaptor)
No adapter......I'm thinking mine shipped with a HD650 cable then????? True or False?
- Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 6 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 13 seconds ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 51 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Desktop Stereo Hi-Fi Power Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 8 minutes ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 8 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)