You better baby those pristine looking Sextetts
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 766post #11476 of 200452/24/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11477 of 200452/24/13 at 9:42pm
You better believe I am
Thanks again for selling them to me. I'm really enjoying them right now. The Tragically Hip really sounds good on thempost #11478 of 200452/25/13 at 4:46pmpost #11479 of 200452/25/13 at 6:01pmpost #11480 of 200452/25/13 at 6:07pm
I keep updating my Nuforce stack. I called it the Nuforce Trifecta before, but now I think it's closer to Nuforce Towers...
I managed to get my hands on the discontinued Nuforce RJ45CX (in the middle), which was basically just a converter box from RJ45 to speaker binding posts at the rear (the Icon line of amps use RJ45 connectors to conserve space). I opened it up and added the 4-pin XLR to the front, which took me far longer than I care to admit because I didn't have any appropriate drill bits or a drill press, so I wound up dremelling the whole thing (ugh!).
From left to right:
Icon2 speaker amp
RJ45CX - modded with 4-pin XLR on front
Sitting on top of an LPS-2U-192k power supply for the Icon2 and HDP, and also spdif bridge for the HDP
On the right: regrilled and redamped HE-6
Edited by Armaegis - 2/25/13 at 8:48pmpost #11481 of 200452/25/13 at 6:36pmpost #11482 of 200452/25/13 at 6:41pmpost #11483 of 200452/25/13 at 7:34pmpost #11484 of 200452/25/13 at 7:44pmpost #11485 of 200452/25/13 at 8:29pmpost #11486 of 200452/25/13 at 9:46pmpost #11487 of 200452/25/13 at 9:55pmpost #11488 of 200452/25/13 at 10:06pm
It's a SR60i and that can is what got me into head-fi. I enjoy it very much and it holds a lot of sentimental value because it's the first decent sounding headphone I ever bought.post #11489 of 200452/25/13 at 11:11pmpost #11490 of 200452/26/13 at 5:50am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Does this headphone exist !? 3 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2