You better baby those pristine looking Sextetts
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
First of all I would like to thank FiiO for choosing me as part of the world tour of the new X3 DAP. I am pretty new in reviewing audio devices, and I feel really grateful for including...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Quick Review Thanks to Graham Slee for the loan. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/765465/graham-slee-solo-ultra-linear-review-by-mark2410 Brief: ...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 766post #11476 of 200032/24/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11477 of 200032/24/13 at 9:42pm
You better believe I am
Thanks again for selling them to me. I'm really enjoying them right now. The Tragically Hip really sounds good on thempost #11478 of 200032/25/13 at 4:46pmpost #11479 of 200032/25/13 at 6:01pmpost #11480 of 200032/25/13 at 6:07pm
I keep updating my Nuforce stack. I called it the Nuforce Trifecta before, but now I think it's closer to Nuforce Towers...
I managed to get my hands on the discontinued Nuforce RJ45CX (in the middle), which was basically just a converter box from RJ45 to speaker binding posts at the rear (the Icon line of amps use RJ45 connectors to conserve space). I opened it up and added the 4-pin XLR to the front, which took me far longer than I care to admit because I didn't have any appropriate drill bits or a drill press, so I wound up dremelling the whole thing (ugh!).
From left to right:
Icon2 speaker amp
RJ45CX - modded with 4-pin XLR on front
Sitting on top of an LPS-2U-192k power supply for the Icon2 and HDP, and also spdif bridge for the HDP
On the right: regrilled and redamped HE-6
Edited by Armaegis - 2/25/13 at 8:48pmpost #11481 of 200032/25/13 at 6:36pmpost #11482 of 200032/25/13 at 6:41pmpost #11483 of 200032/25/13 at 7:34pmpost #11484 of 200032/25/13 at 7:44pmpost #11485 of 200032/25/13 at 8:29pmpost #11486 of 200032/25/13 at 9:46pmpost #11487 of 200032/25/13 at 9:55pmpost #11488 of 200032/25/13 at 10:06pm
It's a SR60i and that can is what got me into head-fi. I enjoy it very much and it holds a lot of sentimental value because it's the first decent sounding headphone I ever bought.post #11489 of 200032/25/13 at 11:11pmpost #11490 of 200032/26/13 at 5:50am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › "The Lab" 20 seconds ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 21 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 30 seconds ago
- › Best headphones for competitive gaming for around (or less than) £200 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Denver CO summer meet 6/27 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › "KiwI" compact CMoy based headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › d5000 or dt770 or other 2 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 3 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 3 minutes ago
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by enthusiast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2