You better baby those pristine looking Sextetts
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
The Denon AH C250 - it's like a pretty gold ring that doesn't fit every finger. Yes, it's good. Quite good. Yet the likability is highly dependant on what it's best at and what it doesn't do...
I was lucky enough to get a pair of the T20 from a friend for a low price (less than half the retail price). Even Though I managed to get it at such a low cost this wasn't taken into fact when...
Ampsandsound Agartha: Silken Simplicity Reviewed by: Dillan (Photo source: ampsandsound.com) Introduction Tube amplifiers are a real hard thing to get right. Some people...
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 766post #11476 of 213722/24/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11477 of 213722/24/13 at 9:42pm
You better believe I am
Thanks again for selling them to me. I'm really enjoying them right now. The Tragically Hip really sounds good on thempost #11478 of 213722/25/13 at 4:46pmpost #11479 of 213722/25/13 at 6:01pmpost #11480 of 213722/25/13 at 6:07pm
I keep updating my Nuforce stack. I called it the Nuforce Trifecta before, but now I think it's closer to Nuforce Towers...
I managed to get my hands on the discontinued Nuforce RJ45CX (in the middle), which was basically just a converter box from RJ45 to speaker binding posts at the rear (the Icon line of amps use RJ45 connectors to conserve space). I opened it up and added the 4-pin XLR to the front, which took me far longer than I care to admit because I didn't have any appropriate drill bits or a drill press, so I wound up dremelling the whole thing (ugh!).
From left to right:
Icon2 speaker amp
RJ45CX - modded with 4-pin XLR on front
Sitting on top of an LPS-2U-192k power supply for the Icon2 and HDP, and also spdif bridge for the HDP
On the right: regrilled and redamped HE-6
Edited by Armaegis - 2/25/13 at 8:48pmpost #11481 of 213722/25/13 at 6:36pmpost #11482 of 213722/25/13 at 6:41pmpost #11483 of 213722/25/13 at 7:34pmpost #11484 of 213722/25/13 at 7:44pmpost #11485 of 213722/25/13 at 8:29pmpost #11486 of 213722/25/13 at 9:46pmpost #11487 of 213722/25/13 at 9:55pmpost #11488 of 213722/25/13 at 10:06pm
It's a SR60i and that can is what got me into head-fi. I enjoy it very much and it holds a lot of sentimental value because it's the first decent sounding headphone I ever bought.post #11489 of 213722/25/13 at 11:11pmpost #11490 of 213722/26/13 at 5:50am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › NEW! JBL Tim McGraw Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears Athena W/ Forza Audioworks Hybrid 2.5mm Cable 8 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 9 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 9 minutes ago
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...