Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread - Page 164

post #2446 of 2878

My universal ones just arrived today and holy sh*t they are good!!!! Chucked a silver cable on (thanks maguire) and they sound superb. Solid black faceplates with very dark but slightly translucent black body and UM logo ad man it has the best built body I have ever seen. Really missed them and not sure if it is true, but they seem to be even better than my Miracles when they were customs! Man, I'm in love!

 

Only downside is that I gave them back everything that it came with, but only the Miracles, cable and round clamshell case came back. Man, wished I don't have basketball later so I can listen to them all night. 

post #2447 of 2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

My universal ones just arrived today and holy sh*t they are good!!!! Chucked a silver cable on (thanks maguire) and they sound superb. Solid black faceplates with very dark but slightly translucent black body and UM logo ad man it has the best built body I have ever seen. Really missed them and not sure if it is true, but they seem to be even better than my Miracles when they were customs! Man, I'm in love!

 

Only downside is that I gave them back everything that it came with, but only the Miracles, cable and round clamshell case came back. Man, wished I don't have basketball later so I can listen to them all night. 

 

Photos please! ;) 

post #2448 of 2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

 

Photos please! ;) 

 

Took them today, but stupid Mac won't sync with my Samsung. I'll post them tomorrow on my other computer. 

post #2449 of 2878

post #2450 of 2878
They look great. I like the shape.
post #2451 of 2878

Fuar. Can you just ask for a universal one when you order?

post #2452 of 2878

I love my UM Miracles, but alas I have not seen them for 3 months. A Slight crack in the left one made me have to send them back under warranty, 9 weeks later and several e-mails, I was informed that I need new impressions made, So after 40 quid (UKP) and another 40 UKP + another 25 UKP for new impressions. Still no e- mail still no progress report. I realise they come from a land down under but some person surely must remove their head from the back end of a kangeroo.s nether regions to give you some form or fashion of decent customer service. 

I love CIEM.s But next time I need them i will make  sure they are made locally in  the UK or within kicking distance !! No Names mentioned in any of the UM Aus e_mails ( if your lucky enough to get  a reply) just  UM Global, No names No real customer support. If they continue with this attitude, I for one will never deal with them again.

 

Is there any international customer support agency that I can get in touch with, or is it all down to misplaced trust ??

 

UM Global AKA ACustoms. Wake up and do the right thing !!!

 

I will complain until i get what  I deserve , Which is My pair of Miracles back in my ears in the not too far distant future

 

Yours

 

Not a normal moaner,

Gaz.


Edited by gazar - 10/8/13 at 8:01pm
post #2453 of 2878

Rant over, until 7 days have passed. LOL and BREATHE.

post #2454 of 2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by redvanilla View Post

Fuar. Can you just ask for a universal one when you order?
No.
post #2455 of 2878

Hey Lin, would be interested to hear how your new Miracle universal stacks up against 1plus2. Both Universals...........:popcorn: 

post #2456 of 2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post
 

Hey Lin, would be interested to hear how your new Miracle universal stacks up against 1plus2. Both Universals...........:popcorn: 

 

Indeed. comparisons will be up soon. 

post #2457 of 2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazar View Post
 

I love my UM Miracles, but alas I have not seen them for 3 months. A Slight crack in the left one made me have to send them back under warranty, 9 weeks later and several e-mails, I was informed that I need new impressions made, So after 40 quid (UKP) and another 40 UKP + another 25 UKP for new impressions. Still no e- mail still no progress report. I realise they come from a land down under but some person surely must remove their head from the back end of a kangeroo.s nether regions to give you some form or fashion of decent customer service. 

I love CIEM.s But next time I need them i will make  sure they are made locally in  the UK or within kicking distance !! No Names mentioned in any of the UM Aus e_mails ( if your lucky enough to get  a reply) just  UM Global, No names No real customer support. If they continue with this attitude, I for one will never deal with them again.

 

Is there any international customer support agency that I can get in touch with, or is it all down to misplaced trust ??

 

UM Global AKA ACustoms. Wake up and do the right thing !!!

 

I will complain until i get what  I deserve , Which is My pair of Miracles back in my ears in the not too far distant future

 

Yours

 

Not a normal moaner,

Gaz.


It is unfortunate that you choose UM Aus. They have major problems, i discourage anyone who is interested in UM customs from going through them.

post #2458 of 2878

 

My miracles came in 7 weeks - Singapore, and I lovin' it!


Edited by tang0188 - 10/15/13 at 4:47am
post #2459 of 2878

nice pic and are you using the x1?

 

How does it sound and what lod are you using?

post #2460 of 2878
love the flat and neutral sound signature, and yes using the x1.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread