Mission successful. Delivery imminent. Wallet damage assessed at a medium level.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHE-5LEtagged by System, 12/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/10/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 11/10/10
- productHiFiMAN HE-4tagged by System, 2/2/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-5tagged by System, 8/15/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 7/19/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 11/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- HE-4 vs. HE-5LE Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones Last post on 3/16/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-4/5/6 vs Fischer FA-003? Last post on 3/11/11 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, this is my firest review on Head-Fi. My name is Jonny, I'm 23. Masters student studying Future Design, I work part time in my local phone store and I've been in love with audio since I was...
I would like to thank Christian from plusSound for providing the X8 GPC in return for my honest opinion. Introduction PlusSound started making cables around 2012, and has consistently been...
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread - Page 91
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1352 of 39232/4/14 at 4:20pmpost #1353 of 39232/4/14 at 4:41pmpost #1354 of 39232/4/14 at 5:20pmpost #1355 of 39232/4/14 at 5:49pm
I've got another experiment for the HE4 lol. Being I tore the felt on one of the drivers trying to remove it, I have one full one intact. So..... I am cutting it in half and doing a half felt to each cup and see what the sound does.post #1356 of 39232/4/14 at 6:19pm
do tell sir, i will follow whatever you do if it ends up doing anything good/different. Should have time tonight or tomorrow night.
Now, someone sell me a usb bifrost or a peactree dac-itx on the cheap cheap...post #1357 of 39232/4/14 at 7:13pmpost #1358 of 39232/4/14 at 7:37pmpost #1359 of 39232/4/14 at 8:11pmpost #1360 of 39232/4/14 at 8:23pmQuote:
I agree about the pads. With the current pads there is a gap behind my ears, but it is very small. Where would I get angled pads? Are they featured on the new 400i/560?post #1361 of 39232/4/14 at 9:51pmpost #1362 of 39232/4/14 at 9:56pmpost #1363 of 39232/4/14 at 10:12pmpost #1364 of 39232/5/14 at 12:34amQuote:
Scroll back a few pages and you'll see my post. You can also find it in the HE400 vs HE500 vs HE4 thread on pg 10 or 11 I believe.post #1365 of 39232/5/14 at 5:08amQuote:Quote:
A lot of users own HiFiMan products for a long time before they realize that the cups can swivel. Not sure you are having this issue, but if you swivel the cups, you won't have issues behind your ear. My HE-4's don't swivel very well, they are really tight, but after messing around a bit, I finally got the right amount of swivel on both sides and I don't have to mess with it anymore.
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Chicago area Headphone Meet - January 28th 2017 "ChiUniFi" 41 seconds ago
- › Shozy Alien+ 50 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 2 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 3 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 20 by AudioJunki3
- › PlusSound X8 IEM Cable by flinkenick
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear