Hi all!! I have a few questions about the v6/s universals, emailed 1964ears but I think they will not reply me or it may take several weeks for them to see my email and reply me, so I just post the questions here and hope someone can help me!
1. What are the prices of the universal V6 and V6S? Are they the same of their basic prices of the custom versions?
2. Can customers customize the shell color and the faceplate color of the universals?
3. Is custom artwork available for universals?
4. Is recessed sockets available for universals?
5. How much will the international shipping cost?
I know some of the answers can be found in the thread but these are the questions I emailed to 1964ears, I just copied and pasted it.
Already received the reply from 1964:
1. The universals are still handmade so the cost is only $25 cheaper than the customs.
2. You will be ordering using the designer so you can select colors for the shell and faceplate.
4. No, the universals don't have space for a recessed socket.
5. You can add a random earphone to your cart and enter your address for a shipping quote https://1964ears.com/iems/options.