I haven't heard the MC5, but I got ER4 P/S a few days ago and I agree with the OP - totally insane quality for a totally insane price. I got mine used for only $150. Bhahahahaha.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandEtymotictagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic MC5tagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/8/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- looking for durable iem's Last post on 7/27/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help on getting new IEMs (Classical Music) Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic mc5 pictures? Last post on 9/19/10 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ety mc5s or klispch s4? Last post on 9/17/10 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair 100$ IEMs Last post on 10/21/10 at 1:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review. - Page 22post #316 of 3182/9/11 at 3:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 31810/22/11 at 3:02pm
Ok, just happened the same with me (i didn't use them since january) any tips?
Quote:Originally Posted by radiohlite
shoot. i was pulling these out (a bit guilty of over-insertion here while experimenting with fit) and the right one snapped off like this (not my picture). anyone know if i can just superglue it back together? it doesn't seem to be broken, it snaps back on semi-securely. looks like the glue that was holding these two parts together gave out. i just don't know if the fumes from the superglue/cement will damage anything...
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 53 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 57 seconds ago
- › IEM with in-line remote and mic for Android Galaxy S5? 1 minute ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-272 Review 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Bragi Dash? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)