I haven't heard the MC5, but I got ER4 P/S a few days ago and I agree with the OP - totally insane quality for a totally insane price. I got mine used for only $150. Bhahahahaha.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandEtymotictagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic MC5tagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/8/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- looking for durable iem's Last post on 7/27/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help on getting new IEMs (Classical Music) Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic mc5 pictures? Last post on 9/19/10 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ety mc5s or klispch s4? Last post on 9/17/10 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair 100$ IEMs Last post on 10/21/10 at 1:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review. - Page 22post #316 of 3182/9/11 at 3:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 31810/22/11 at 3:02pm
Ok, just happened the same with me (i didn't use them since january) any tips?
Quote:Originally Posted by radiohlite
shoot. i was pulling these out (a bit guilty of over-insertion here while experimenting with fit) and the right one snapped off like this (not my picture). anyone know if i can just superglue it back together? it doesn't seem to be broken, it snaps back on semi-securely. looks like the glue that was holding these two parts together gave out. i just don't know if the fumes from the superglue/cement will damage anything...
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 34 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electroncs (VE) Monk - a $5 earbud that seriously deserves... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2