I haven't heard the MC5, but I got ER4 P/S a few days ago and I agree with the OP - totally insane quality for a totally insane price. I got mine used for only $150. Bhahahahaha.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandEtymotictagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic MC5tagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/8/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- looking for durable iem's Last post on 7/27/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help on getting new IEMs (Classical Music) Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic mc5 pictures? Last post on 9/19/10 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ety mc5s or klispch s4? Last post on 9/17/10 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair 100$ IEMs Last post on 10/21/10 at 1:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review. - Page 22post #316 of 3182/9/11 at 3:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 31810/22/11 at 3:02pm
Ok, just happened the same with me (i didn't use them since january) any tips?
Quote:Originally Posted by radiohlite
shoot. i was pulling these out (a bit guilty of over-insertion here while experimenting with fit) and the right one snapped off like this (not my picture). anyone know if i can just superglue it back together? it doesn't seem to be broken, it snaps back on semi-securely. looks like the glue that was holding these two parts together gave out. i just don't know if the fumes from the superglue/cement will damage anything...
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Wanted: Woo Audio 596 > 5U4G adapter 8 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 34 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 41 seconds ago
- › Are the AKG K7XX a good replacement for the Beyerdynamic T90s? 48 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 56 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7506 1 minute ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic dt880?($200ish open back decision) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2