I haven't heard the MC5, but I got ER4 P/S a few days ago and I agree with the OP - totally insane quality for a totally insane price. I got mine used for only $150. Bhahahahaha.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandEtymotictagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic MC5tagged by System, 9/8/10
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 2/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/8/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- looking for durable iem's Last post on 7/27/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help on getting new IEMs (Classical Music) Last post on 7/24/12 at 5:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic mc5 pictures? Last post on 9/19/10 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ety mc5s or klispch s4? Last post on 9/17/10 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair 100$ IEMs Last post on 10/21/10 at 1:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review. - Page 22post #316 of 3182/9/11 at 3:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 31810/22/11 at 3:02pm
Ok, just happened the same with me (i didn't use them since january) any tips?
Quote:Originally Posted by radiohlite
shoot. i was pulling these out (a bit guilty of over-insertion here while experimenting with fit) and the right one snapped off like this (not my picture). anyone know if i can just superglue it back together? it doesn't seem to be broken, it snaps back on semi-securely. looks like the glue that was holding these two parts together gave out. i just don't know if the fumes from the superglue/cement will damage anything...
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Totally insane quality for a totally insane price.....The Etymotic mc5 mini review.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 55 seconds ago
- › Closed Headphone/IEM Recommendation for Work + More 1 minute ago
- › Just Purchased HE-560 Headphones - Need Suggestions for sub $500... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 beta firmware 2.02 download and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mapletree EAR++ III tube headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Hits the Fan! Valhalla 2, Lyr 2 announced, Wyrd and Mani... 4 minutes ago
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)