Hey guys have any feedbacks on BOSE IE2 IN EAR HEADPHONES? I really want to know if it sounds good and if it pops a pretty good bass with it? They're still not available here so any comments will be well appreciated.. thanks guys..
Related Forum Threads
- Bose headphones? Last post on 6/5/11 at 4:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Headphone Help (coming from Bose in ear headphones) Last post on 12/4/10 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear? Last post on 1/4/12 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphonespost #1 of 458/29/10 at 12:55amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 458/29/10 at 9:19ampost #3 of 458/29/10 at 9:20amQuote:
If you haven't tried them, your point is mute. I suggest you observe instead of comment on things you know nothing about.post #4 of 458/29/10 at 11:36ampost #5 of 458/29/10 at 2:03pm
Who knows, they might be good. I'd be surprised based on Bose's track record, but maybe these are different.
However, if you're looking for known good sound, try some of the recommendations made here.post #6 of 458/30/10 at 9:41pmThread Starterpost #7 of 458/30/10 at 9:45pmpost #8 of 4511/2/10 at 6:49pm
actually quite good. just got these as a gift from the wife. I do not compare these to my ultrasones, grados, or any other high end headphone. But they fit great, and don't need to be jammed into your ear canal. I have shure, beyer, and sony in ears, and I can see myself using these phones more because of the fit. The sound quality is respectable, not great, but it grows on you. Maybe I am jaded because I have the bose system in my infiniti, and the sonic signature is similar.post #9 of 4511/7/10 at 12:18pm
I just bought the MIE2i model (Bose IE2 with iPhone/iPod controls), I quite like them. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me, but it seems to sound better the more I listen to them. Also, they are extremely comfortable.post #10 of 4511/25/10 at 10:13pm
I just bought a pair of these yesterday. They are very comfortable. I am undecided about sound quality. I have certainly heard much worse. It was a bit of an impulse purchase involving a gift card from a friend and 10% off of bose headphones at a local storepost #11 of 4511/27/10 at 6:21pmpost #12 of 4512/22/10 at 2:51pmpost #13 of 4512/23/10 at 12:02pmI just bought a pair of MIE2. I've read a few magazine reviews that favoured them, it got me curios so I had to give them a try. Haven't tried them for more than an hour or so, but so far it's been good. I'm actually very surprised that they sound as good as they do They felt a bit "strange" at first as they don't go in to your ear canal, also the silicone "wings" took some getting used to. But, I must confess that these are the most comfortable IEM's I've ever tried, they're even better than my Klipsch S4i.They don't isolate outside noise that much, it's like using a open headphone. The big and wide sound is also somewhat reminiscent of a open headphone. I wont go into details about the sound as I've just opened them up, I'll get back with more later on. One comment though: they're a big positive surprise! I can see me using these while at work.
Edited by Kobra - 12/23/10 at 12:06pmpost #14 of 4512/24/10 at 4:32pm
I use the IE quite often. It just seems like they are more acceptable in many situations when I need to hear what is going on around me. I bought a set of IE2 Stay Hear tips but I didn't really like them or need them to get a good fit. My main dislikes are the length of the easy to snag rubbery cord and the idiotic "authenticity chip" 6 inches from the plug.post #15 of 4512/24/10 at 5:51pmI got the IE2s as a present, and they're not bad... For a present.
Personally, I wouldn't spend money on these after hearing the sound quality and then comparing it to my similarly priced earphones.
Right now they're just sitting on the back of my headphone shelf. I don't even use them, but I keep them there for show.
Isolation isn't that good, in my opinion.
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 seconds ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 44 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 47 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › To Amp or not to Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)