Hey guys have any feedbacks on BOSE IE2 IN EAR HEADPHONES? I really want to know if it sounds good and if it pops a pretty good bass with it? They're still not available here so any comments will be well appreciated.. thanks guys..
Related Forum Threads
- Bose headphones? Last post on 6/5/11 at 4:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Headphone Help (coming from Bose in ear headphones) Last post on 12/4/10 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear? Last post on 1/4/12 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphonespost #1 of 508/29/10 at 12:55amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 508/29/10 at 9:19ampost #3 of 508/29/10 at 9:20amQuote:
If you haven't tried them, your point is mute. I suggest you observe instead of comment on things you know nothing about.post #4 of 508/29/10 at 11:36ampost #5 of 508/29/10 at 2:03pm
Who knows, they might be good. I'd be surprised based on Bose's track record, but maybe these are different.
However, if you're looking for known good sound, try some of the recommendations made here.post #6 of 508/30/10 at 9:41pmThread Starterpost #7 of 508/30/10 at 9:45pmpost #8 of 5011/2/10 at 6:49pm
actually quite good. just got these as a gift from the wife. I do not compare these to my ultrasones, grados, or any other high end headphone. But they fit great, and don't need to be jammed into your ear canal. I have shure, beyer, and sony in ears, and I can see myself using these phones more because of the fit. The sound quality is respectable, not great, but it grows on you. Maybe I am jaded because I have the bose system in my infiniti, and the sonic signature is similar.post #9 of 5011/7/10 at 12:18pm
I just bought the MIE2i model (Bose IE2 with iPhone/iPod controls), I quite like them. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me, but it seems to sound better the more I listen to them. Also, they are extremely comfortable.post #10 of 5011/25/10 at 10:13pm
I just bought a pair of these yesterday. They are very comfortable. I am undecided about sound quality. I have certainly heard much worse. It was a bit of an impulse purchase involving a gift card from a friend and 10% off of bose headphones at a local storepost #11 of 5011/27/10 at 6:21pmpost #12 of 5012/22/10 at 2:51pmpost #13 of 5012/23/10 at 12:02pmI just bought a pair of MIE2. I've read a few magazine reviews that favoured them, it got me curios so I had to give them a try. Haven't tried them for more than an hour or so, but so far it's been good. I'm actually very surprised that they sound as good as they do They felt a bit "strange" at first as they don't go in to your ear canal, also the silicone "wings" took some getting used to. But, I must confess that these are the most comfortable IEM's I've ever tried, they're even better than my Klipsch S4i.They don't isolate outside noise that much, it's like using a open headphone. The big and wide sound is also somewhat reminiscent of a open headphone. I wont go into details about the sound as I've just opened them up, I'll get back with more later on. One comment though: they're a big positive surprise! I can see me using these while at work.
Edited by Kobra - 12/23/10 at 12:06pmpost #14 of 5012/24/10 at 4:32pm
I use the IE quite often. It just seems like they are more acceptable in many situations when I need to hear what is going on around me. I bought a set of IE2 Stay Hear tips but I didn't really like them or need them to get a good fit. My main dislikes are the length of the easy to snag rubbery cord and the idiotic "authenticity chip" 6 inches from the plug.post #15 of 5012/24/10 at 5:51pmI got the IE2s as a present, and they're not bad... For a present.
Personally, I wouldn't spend money on these after hearing the sound quality and then comparing it to my similarly priced earphones.
Right now they're just sitting on the back of my headphone shelf. I don't even use them, but I keep them there for show.
Isolation isn't that good, in my opinion.
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 12 seconds ago
- › Help with PC mic buzzing on Asus Xonar Essence STX 15 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 23 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 27 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 29 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 46 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Most overrated headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)