Hey guys have any feedbacks on BOSE IE2 IN EAR HEADPHONES? I really want to know if it sounds good and if it pops a pretty good bass with it? They're still not available here so any comments will be well appreciated.. thanks guys..
Related Forum Threads
- Bose headphones? Last post on 6/5/11 at 4:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Headphone Help (coming from Bose in ear headphones) Last post on 12/4/10 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S2 or Bose In Ear? Last post on 1/4/12 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good budget In-Ear Monitors? Last post on 10/3/12 at 12:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphonespost #1 of 548/29/10 at 12:55amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 548/29/10 at 9:19ampost #3 of 548/29/10 at 9:20amQuote:
If you haven't tried them, your point is mute. I suggest you observe instead of comment on things you know nothing about.post #4 of 548/29/10 at 11:36ampost #5 of 548/29/10 at 2:03pm
Who knows, they might be good. I'd be surprised based on Bose's track record, but maybe these are different.
However, if you're looking for known good sound, try some of the recommendations made here.post #6 of 548/30/10 at 9:41pmThread Starterpost #7 of 548/30/10 at 9:45pmpost #8 of 5411/2/10 at 6:49pm
actually quite good. just got these as a gift from the wife. I do not compare these to my ultrasones, grados, or any other high end headphone. But they fit great, and don't need to be jammed into your ear canal. I have shure, beyer, and sony in ears, and I can see myself using these phones more because of the fit. The sound quality is respectable, not great, but it grows on you. Maybe I am jaded because I have the bose system in my infiniti, and the sonic signature is similar.post #9 of 5411/7/10 at 12:18pm
I just bought the MIE2i model (Bose IE2 with iPhone/iPod controls), I quite like them. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me, but it seems to sound better the more I listen to them. Also, they are extremely comfortable.post #10 of 5411/25/10 at 10:13pm
I just bought a pair of these yesterday. They are very comfortable. I am undecided about sound quality. I have certainly heard much worse. It was a bit of an impulse purchase involving a gift card from a friend and 10% off of bose headphones at a local storepost #11 of 5411/27/10 at 6:21pmpost #12 of 5412/22/10 at 2:51pmpost #13 of 5412/23/10 at 12:02pmI just bought a pair of MIE2. I've read a few magazine reviews that favoured them, it got me curios so I had to give them a try. Haven't tried them for more than an hour or so, but so far it's been good. I'm actually very surprised that they sound as good as they do They felt a bit "strange" at first as they don't go in to your ear canal, also the silicone "wings" took some getting used to. But, I must confess that these are the most comfortable IEM's I've ever tried, they're even better than my Klipsch S4i.They don't isolate outside noise that much, it's like using a open headphone. The big and wide sound is also somewhat reminiscent of a open headphone. I wont go into details about the sound as I've just opened them up, I'll get back with more later on. One comment though: they're a big positive surprise! I can see me using these while at work.
Edited by Kobra - 12/23/10 at 12:06pmpost #14 of 5412/24/10 at 4:32pm
I use the IE quite often. It just seems like they are more acceptable in many situations when I need to hear what is going on around me. I bought a set of IE2 Stay Hear tips but I didn't really like them or need them to get a good fit. My main dislikes are the length of the easy to snag rubbery cord and the idiotic "authenticity chip" 6 inches from the plug.post #15 of 5412/24/10 at 5:51pmI got the IE2s as a present, and they're not bad... For a present.
Personally, I wouldn't spend money on these after hearing the sound quality and then comparing it to my similarly priced earphones.
Right now they're just sitting on the back of my headphone shelf. I don't even use them, but I keep them there for show.
Isolation isn't that good, in my opinion.
- BOSE IE2 In Ear Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 22 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 33 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 35 seconds ago
- › FS:Ultrasone Edition 8 Ruthenium - Shipping World Wide 47 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...