- 383 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-gd Reference 5tagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryDACstagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandPS Audiotagged by System, 10/20/10
- productPS Audio - PerfectWave DACtagged by System, 10/20/10
- productReference Seventagged by System, 7/26/12
- categorySound Cardstagged by System, 7/22/10
- productWyred4Sound µDACtagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-GD Reference 5.2 (New Balanced 4x PCM1704UK DAC) Last post on 7/5/16 at 12:25pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd Reference 7.1 vs Violectric v800 Last post on 9/4/12 at 7:38am in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd NFB-17/NFB-17.2 Last post on 3/1/13 at 7:51pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Lite Dac-83 versus Audio GD Ref 7,8,9 Last post on 9/22/12 at 12:59pm in Dedicated Source Components
- To DAC or not to DAC Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:34pm in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite - Page 84post #1246 of 16609/16/13 at 9:23amSo one should be getting relay clicks with "filter" and "phase"? I will try loading an earlier firmware to see if I get the relay clicks.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1247 of 16609/16/13 at 11:26ampost #1248 of 16609/16/13 at 12:05pmThread Starterpost #1249 of 16609/16/13 at 6:03pmpost #1250 of 16609/16/13 at 6:06pmpost #1251 of 16609/17/13 at 6:26amThis maybe be a strange question, but how does one go about downloading files from the PSAudio forums? I can only download links but not embedded files (they are just image files when I click on them). What am I missing? I tried to post this question on their forum, but my posts wouldn't register either (I am signed in and everything) - same result at home and at work.post #1252 of 16609/17/13 at 8:49am
Send an e-mail to their customer support or Paul directly. I do that every time I need help and get a response within a day. It does piss me off PS Audio offers zero resources for folks to download their firmware, drivers, instructions, Bridge repair files, etc.post #1253 of 16609/17/13 at 2:06pmI did, and am corresponding with them. But before initially hearing back I found the rescue file in the Knowledgebase, but not the DHCP reset file. Will try the resue file when I get home later this evening.post #1254 of 166010/12/13 at 7:33pmpost #1255 of 166010/13/13 at 11:36amThread Starterpost #1256 of 166010/16/13 at 5:22pmI love my PWD Mk1 but finally dropped off the Mk1 with the unopened Mk2 upgrade board for them to install for me. It's been 10 months since the upgrade arrived, but I didn't want the sound to change for the worse so I never opened the upgrade. Fingers crossed.post #1257 of 166010/16/13 at 6:34pmpost #1258 of 166010/16/13 at 7:11pmpost #1259 of 166010/16/13 at 8:57pmQuote:
Hey! It was great seeing you at CanJam last weekend. I dropped the PWD off with Paul on Friday afternoon, but didn't get to talk to him about firmware. I was on an older firmware than 2.0.2 (maybe 1.85) and don't know what I have saved on my computer. Do you have a link to download 2.0.2 just in case?post #1260 of 166010/16/13 at 11:56pm
- Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 14 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 27 seconds ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 53 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NW-WM1Z Owner and Impressions ! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear