- 388 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-gd Reference 5tagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryDACstagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandPS Audiotagged by System, 10/20/10
- productPS Audio - PerfectWave DACtagged by System, 10/20/10
- productReference Seventagged by System, 7/26/12
- categorySound Cardstagged by System, 7/22/10
- productWyred4Sound µDACtagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-GD Reference 5.2 (New Balanced 4x PCM1704UK DAC) Last post on 7/5/16 at 12:25pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd Reference 7.1 vs Violectric v800 Last post on 9/4/12 at 7:38am in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd NFB-17/NFB-17.2 Last post on 3/1/13 at 7:51pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Lite Dac-83 versus Audio GD Ref 7,8,9 Last post on 9/22/12 at 12:59pm in Dedicated Source Components
- To DAC or not to DAC Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:34pm in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite - Page 84post #1246 of 16669/16/13 at 9:23amSo one should be getting relay clicks with "filter" and "phase"? I will try loading an earlier firmware to see if I get the relay clicks.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1247 of 16669/16/13 at 11:26ampost #1248 of 16669/16/13 at 12:05pmThread Starterpost #1249 of 16669/16/13 at 6:03pmpost #1250 of 16669/16/13 at 6:06pmpost #1251 of 16669/17/13 at 6:26amThis maybe be a strange question, but how does one go about downloading files from the PSAudio forums? I can only download links but not embedded files (they are just image files when I click on them). What am I missing? I tried to post this question on their forum, but my posts wouldn't register either (I am signed in and everything) - same result at home and at work.post #1252 of 16669/17/13 at 8:49am
Send an e-mail to their customer support or Paul directly. I do that every time I need help and get a response within a day. It does piss me off PS Audio offers zero resources for folks to download their firmware, drivers, instructions, Bridge repair files, etc.post #1253 of 16669/17/13 at 2:06pmI did, and am corresponding with them. But before initially hearing back I found the rescue file in the Knowledgebase, but not the DHCP reset file. Will try the resue file when I get home later this evening.post #1254 of 166610/12/13 at 7:33pmpost #1255 of 166610/13/13 at 11:36amThread Starterpost #1256 of 166610/16/13 at 5:22pmI love my PWD Mk1 but finally dropped off the Mk1 with the unopened Mk2 upgrade board for them to install for me. It's been 10 months since the upgrade arrived, but I didn't want the sound to change for the worse so I never opened the upgrade. Fingers crossed.post #1257 of 166610/16/13 at 6:34pmpost #1258 of 166610/16/13 at 7:11pmpost #1259 of 166610/16/13 at 8:57pmQuote:
Hey! It was great seeing you at CanJam last weekend. I dropped the PWD off with Paul on Friday afternoon, but didn't get to talk to him about firmware. I was on an older firmware than 2.0.2 (maybe 1.85) and don't know what I have saved on my computer. Do you have a link to download 2.0.2 just in case?post #1260 of 166610/16/13 at 11:56pm
- Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 39 seconds ago
- › Ocharaku 音茶楽 thread 47 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › Custom EQ for Sennheiser HD 598 -- LIFTING THE VEIL-- .cfg files... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear