So far functionality is good. The button navigation can be a bit odd, some buttons have functions swapped depending on the menu you're in, but for general file browsing the keys work as expected. Rockbox however is unable to save settings to NAND or SD card for the Clips and Fuze, but they're working on that. To load files, you need to boot into the original firmware and then plug in the USB cable. I'll update this post when I find more stuff.
- Rockbox's generic default theme (ie no theme) (not the one that a fresh Rockbox install usually starts with) looks the best to me. If you want to use the default generic theme by default (since you can't save settings) then remove the files in the WPS folder (and maybe the theme folder too)
- When selecting files you get a playlist error (-12776), I don't know what this is, but the file plays fine
- Encountered a glitch where a file won't play (hiss and then you get kicked to the main menu), selecting the file again works
- Some songs are off pitched, but that supposedly is a design problem with the Sansas
- Unifont (the font for displaying unicode text like Japanese) is HUMONGOUS!
- Periodic buzzing/interference can be heard from somewhere when listening to quiet songs (using generic Sansa earphones); not isolated to blue ring/LCD being on
- If the disk is being read, the menu can react quite randomly (skipping to previous menus)