I own the DT770 which I love, but the isolation began to bother me, now I'm thinking about picking up the HD600 or DT880's
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 55post #811 of 9117/19/13 at 11:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #812 of 9117/19/13 at 11:58ampost #813 of 9117/19/13 at 12:07pmpost #814 of 9117/19/13 at 1:02pmpost #815 of 9117/19/13 at 1:12pm
Came to Headfi to research budget IEMs back in 2007, ended up with the Shure EC2. Bought a Fiio E5 and a Sansa Clip as well.
Officially joined Headfi in 2009 after which I bought a Total Bithead and HD25-IIs.
Oh how my perspectives on audio and dollar value have changed since then.post #816 of 9117/19/13 at 2:59pmpost #817 of 9117/20/13 at 9:37pm
My first "decent" Headphones were the AKG 450 and the koss Porta Pro. Looking for some information I found this site and all went to soon to fast. After coming to Head-Fi I got Grado SR 60i, Audeo Phonek 012, Sony XB300, XB700 and it keeps going dowhill...post #818 of 9117/20/13 at 9:37pmpost #819 of 9117/21/13 at 5:03pmQuote:
I purchased the Velour Pads for the SRH-940 and put them on my 840's. That solved the ear fatigue issue and really makes for a comfortable experience. Still not as light or comfortable as my HD600's, but much better than the included pads IMO.post #820 of 9117/21/13 at 8:05pmpost #821 of 9117/22/13 at 4:44pmpost #822 of 9117/22/13 at 8:11pmpost #823 of 9117/24/13 at 1:34ampost #824 of 9117/24/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Great place to start. The dt770's have their own place on my desk and in my heart
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 27 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 48 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 55 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Got the Blues? 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...