I own the DT770 which I love, but the isolation began to bother me, now I'm thinking about picking up the HD600 or DT880's
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR-2 DAP Review And Impressions - Expatinjapan Head Pie Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 55post #811 of 9117/19/13 at 11:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #812 of 9117/19/13 at 11:58ampost #813 of 9117/19/13 at 12:07pmpost #814 of 9117/19/13 at 1:02pmpost #815 of 9117/19/13 at 1:12pm
Came to Headfi to research budget IEMs back in 2007, ended up with the Shure EC2. Bought a Fiio E5 and a Sansa Clip as well.
Officially joined Headfi in 2009 after which I bought a Total Bithead and HD25-IIs.
Oh how my perspectives on audio and dollar value have changed since then.post #816 of 9117/19/13 at 2:59pmpost #817 of 9117/20/13 at 9:37pm
My first "decent" Headphones were the AKG 450 and the koss Porta Pro. Looking for some information I found this site and all went to soon to fast. After coming to Head-Fi I got Grado SR 60i, Audeo Phonek 012, Sony XB300, XB700 and it keeps going dowhill...post #818 of 9117/20/13 at 9:37pmpost #819 of 9117/21/13 at 5:03pmQuote:
I purchased the Velour Pads for the SRH-940 and put them on my 840's. That solved the ear fatigue issue and really makes for a comfortable experience. Still not as light or comfortable as my HD600's, but much better than the included pads IMO.post #820 of 9117/21/13 at 8:05pmpost #821 of 9117/22/13 at 4:44pmpost #822 of 9117/22/13 at 8:11pmpost #823 of 9117/24/13 at 1:34ampost #824 of 9117/24/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Great place to start. The dt770's have their own place on my desk and in my heart
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Why are masters so different? 34 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 4 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 4 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Hybrid IEM Thread (Piston successor) 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 6 minutes ago
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › LH Labs Geek Out V2+ by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...