I own the DT770 which I love, but the isolation began to bother me, now I'm thinking about picking up the HD600 or DT880's
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 55post #811 of 8737/19/13 at 11:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #812 of 8737/19/13 at 11:58ampost #813 of 8737/19/13 at 12:07pmpost #814 of 8737/19/13 at 1:02pmpost #815 of 8737/19/13 at 1:12pm
Came to Headfi to research budget IEMs back in 2007, ended up with the Shure EC2. Bought a Fiio E5 and a Sansa Clip as well.
Officially joined Headfi in 2009 after which I bought a Total Bithead and HD25-IIs.
Oh how my perspectives on audio and dollar value have changed since then.post #816 of 8737/19/13 at 2:59pmpost #817 of 8737/20/13 at 9:37pm
My first "decent" Headphones were the AKG 450 and the koss Porta Pro. Looking for some information I found this site and all went to soon to fast. After coming to Head-Fi I got Grado SR 60i, Audeo Phonek 012, Sony XB300, XB700 and it keeps going dowhill...post #818 of 8737/20/13 at 9:37pmpost #819 of 8737/21/13 at 5:03pmQuote:
I purchased the Velour Pads for the SRH-940 and put them on my 840's. That solved the ear fatigue issue and really makes for a comfortable experience. Still not as light or comfortable as my HD600's, but much better than the included pads IMO.post #820 of 8737/21/13 at 8:05pmpost #821 of 8737/22/13 at 4:44pmpost #822 of 8737/22/13 at 8:11pmpost #823 of 8737/24/13 at 1:34ampost #824 of 8737/24/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Great place to start. The dt770's have their own place on my desk and in my heart
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Headphone Impedance
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 42 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Grado SR60 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob