I own the DT770 which I love, but the isolation began to bother me, now I'm thinking about picking up the HD600 or DT880's
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 55post #811 of 9117/19/13 at 11:27am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #812 of 9117/19/13 at 11:58ampost #813 of 9117/19/13 at 12:07pmpost #814 of 9117/19/13 at 1:02pmpost #815 of 9117/19/13 at 1:12pm
Came to Headfi to research budget IEMs back in 2007, ended up with the Shure EC2. Bought a Fiio E5 and a Sansa Clip as well.
Officially joined Headfi in 2009 after which I bought a Total Bithead and HD25-IIs.
Oh how my perspectives on audio and dollar value have changed since then.post #816 of 9117/19/13 at 2:59pmpost #817 of 9117/20/13 at 9:37pm
My first "decent" Headphones were the AKG 450 and the koss Porta Pro. Looking for some information I found this site and all went to soon to fast. After coming to Head-Fi I got Grado SR 60i, Audeo Phonek 012, Sony XB300, XB700 and it keeps going dowhill...post #818 of 9117/20/13 at 9:37pmpost #819 of 9117/21/13 at 5:03pmQuote:
I purchased the Velour Pads for the SRH-940 and put them on my 840's. That solved the ear fatigue issue and really makes for a comfortable experience. Still not as light or comfortable as my HD600's, but much better than the included pads IMO.post #820 of 9117/21/13 at 8:05pmpost #821 of 9117/22/13 at 4:44pmpost #822 of 9117/22/13 at 8:11pmpost #823 of 9117/24/13 at 1:34ampost #824 of 9117/24/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Great place to start. The dt770's have their own place on my desk and in my heart
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 9 seconds ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 21 seconds ago
- › Altmann Tera-Player Rare Legacy Standard Edition 39 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 56 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › BlueTooth Sports In-Ears Recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › DSD, PCM and other myths explained.... 2 minutes ago
- › Aequus new Fostex T50RP 3d printed / wodden faceplate customizable... 2 minutes ago
- › NAD D1050 DAC and headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2