Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lets Talk Metal - Page 528

post #7906 of 17209

Blast beat-y. I read an interview a long time ago where I think they said he played unaided, but who knows.

 

post #7907 of 17209

 

 

Back when this came out I thought I had never heard any metal more fast and brutal. It topped the Marduk and whatever else I had heard. It made Mayhem sound slow. I guess I still feel that way.

 

The cds were hard to find, resulting in underground feel to the bands image.


Edited by Redcarmoose - 12/9/12 at 7:59pm
post #7908 of 17209

Early, early Sentenced.

 

post #7909 of 17209

post #7910 of 17209
Dave shows us how we measure vinyl and what it could mean regarding its master:




Click here for the full article on Metal-Fi
post #7911 of 17209
If you haven't checked out inverloch's death doom debut EP, Dusk | Subside, please:



My favorite EP this year, hands down.

Check out my review on Metal-Fi here
post #7912 of 17209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

If you haven't checked out inverloch's death doom debut EP, Dusk | Subside, please:

My favorite EP this year, hands down.
Check out my review on Metal-Fi here

this one was in my queue to listen to, so i listened

 

it is really good, and your review was spot on!  i wish it was longer, or even that a couple songs were longer...

post #7913 of 17209
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferday View Post

this one was in my queue to listen to, so i listened

it is really good, and your review was spot on!  i wish it was longer, or even that a couple songs were longer...

Totally, its short, that its number one problem. I am really hoping Inverloch has a full length out by next year.
post #7914 of 17209

 

Hey! any thoughts on this band/EP? I think it's fairly under-rated

post #7915 of 17209

definitely my new favorite Seven Kingdoms track

 

post #7916 of 17209

post #7917 of 17209
Arsis has a new EP available entitled Lepers Caress for free on Scion A/V:



Click here for Dave's review on Metal-Fi
post #7918 of 17209

Fellow metalheads.. Need some help..

 

Posted this in the other thread. Please provide some inputs

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/640725/looking-for-desktop-amplifier 

post #7919 of 17209
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

Fellow metalheads.. Need some help..

 

Posted this in the other thread. Please provide some inputs

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/640725/looking-for-desktop-amplifier 

 

The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

There Seems to be a Problem

We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!

post #7920 of 17209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post

 

The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

There Seems to be a Problem

We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/640725/looking-for-desktop-amplifier#post_8950117

 

 

LOL

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal