or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

pencil fi? - Page 14

post #196 of 460
Yup, you're gonna have another PM coming in a few moments.
post #197 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanjong View Post
More seriously, what are you going to doodle ON? Moleskine, much? <grin>
Holy bovine, while searching for a sketchbook, "moleskine" is a real company name. I thought you were making a weird joke and had made a typo at the end.

Amazon.com: Moleskine Sketchbook Pocket: Moleskine: Home & Garden

I may just buy one tonight, unless people have other opinions to give out!

(Hey jinp6301, I'll send you that PM later on tonight; I forgot I have to be somewhere soon.)
post #198 of 460


My trusted pencil
post #199 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by paara View Post


My trusted pencil
Just gotta jump back here for a second: that pencil design makes it look like one of those Chinese finger-trap toys!
post #200 of 460
Hehe, when I want to press it to make more led come out, the whole pencile become shorter I like it.
post #201 of 460
Picked up two versions of the Rotring this week. I haven't decided yet which one I prefer.

post #202 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule View Post
Holy bovine, while searching for a sketchbook, "moleskine" is a real company name. I thought you were making a weird joke and had made a typo at the end.

Amazon.com: Moleskine Sketchbook Pocket: Moleskine: Home & Garden

I may just buy one tonight, unless people have other opinions to give out!

(Hey jinp6301, I'll send you that PM later on tonight; I forgot I have to be somewhere soon.)
I have a lot of moleskines and they work great for sketching. (I use mine for idea sketching then actual drawing )

moleskine group buy as well?
post #203 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner View Post
Picked up two versions of the Rotring this week. I haven't decided yet which one I prefer.

Where did you find the black version of that? I looked all over for it
post #204 of 460
Picked it up at Art Browns here in NYC. NOS.
post #205 of 460
How much did it run you? I'll have to check that place out!
post #206 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinp6301 View Post
How much did it run you? I'll have to check that place out!
$24. They don't usually have Rotrings, they just bought out a store that was closing down that had a big collection of NOS Rotrings. All of the old style were already gone and I believe only Lava FPs and Ballpoints are left.
post #207 of 460
ahh ok. Thanks for the info!
post #208 of 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner View Post
$24. They don't usually have Rotrings, they just bought out a store that was closing down that had a big collection of NOS Rotrings. All of the old style were already gone and I believe only Lava FPs and Ballpoints are left.
Did they have any rollerballs by chance?
post #209 of 460
Sorry, I didn't really pay attention. They have 8-10 pens of some sort. I will try to stop by next week and check it out.
post #210 of 460
Just picked up 2 Rotring 600's in 0.35mm, the old style kinds. Beautiful pencils.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home