Saw a ATH-M50 in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b87dBaL4qI0
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 666post #9976 of 1041310/24/13 at 3:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9977 of 1041310/24/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast foodpost #9978 of 1041310/24/13 at 4:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast food
That moment...haha xD Tried Burger King once in SG, indeed they are basshead! McDonald is more like Neutral to mepost #9979 of 1041310/24/13 at 5:29pm
Just my two cents - I worked at McDonald's. I haven't eaten there since I quit. That was a little over a year ago.
Now I work at a massive YMCA, and I see MDR-ZX100's every single day, far more often than Beats.post #9980 of 1041310/24/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Well, there's not a whole lot of room for one in Bandar Seri Begawan. The entire county of Brunei is pretty small, and a good portion of it is taken up by the Sultan's huge house. A BK wouldn't be worth the cost in space.post #9981 of 1041310/24/13 at 6:46pmpost #9982 of 1041310/24/13 at 7:44pmpost #9983 of 1041310/24/13 at 7:50pmpost #9984 of 1041310/24/13 at 7:54pmQuote:
They were likely thinking:
Sorry. But we are the minority out there. Not that many people appreciate/know good headphones. Even many shure/senn owners don't know what they are listening to.post #9985 of 1041310/24/13 at 8:07pm
I was thinking the same thing lolQuote:
How did they react? I haven't worn cans/iems in public for quite a while but if I saw a guy with v-modas acknowledge good audio equipment it'd probably make my day.post #9986 of 1041310/24/13 at 9:53pmpost #9987 of 1041310/24/13 at 9:54pmpost #9988 of 1041310/24/13 at 11:00pm
Okay this is ridiculous - I've been holding out on mentioning this to see how ridiculous this would go.
As of today - I have counted 20 MDR-1R owners during my commute, in the past week alone.
There was no local sale, nothing of that sort, or I would have jumped on it.
Apparently it's a trend. By god, that's amazing.post #9989 of 1041310/24/13 at 11:22pmpost #9990 of 1041310/25/13 at 12:12amQuote:
In Belgium we don't have Burger King. We have McDonalds which is bad and we have Quick, way much better than McDo. However still, at the end they are fast food and I try to stay away from them as much as possible.
Btw, I saw a guy with Shure DJ cans. I am not sure about the model name. It had a silver/black color mostly. DJ cans have a horrible sound signature for me so I usually skip them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › WTB: WOO AUDIO WA2 24 seconds ago
- › headphone suggestions (bass, walking, cycling, durability) 29 seconds ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Appreciation Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Minneapolis meet Jan 26, 2014 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Value Monster to match with a Asgard 2 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital