Saw a ATH-M50 in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b87dBaL4qI0
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 666post #9976 of 1085710/24/13 at 3:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9977 of 1085710/24/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast foodpost #9978 of 1085710/24/13 at 4:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast food
That moment...haha xD Tried Burger King once in SG, indeed they are basshead! McDonald is more like Neutral to mepost #9979 of 1085710/24/13 at 5:29pm
Just my two cents - I worked at McDonald's. I haven't eaten there since I quit. That was a little over a year ago.
Now I work at a massive YMCA, and I see MDR-ZX100's every single day, far more often than Beats.post #9980 of 1085710/24/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Well, there's not a whole lot of room for one in Bandar Seri Begawan. The entire county of Brunei is pretty small, and a good portion of it is taken up by the Sultan's huge house. A BK wouldn't be worth the cost in space.post #9981 of 1085710/24/13 at 6:46pmpost #9982 of 1085710/24/13 at 7:44pmpost #9983 of 1085710/24/13 at 7:50pmpost #9984 of 1085710/24/13 at 7:54pmQuote:
They were likely thinking:
Sorry. But we are the minority out there. Not that many people appreciate/know good headphones. Even many shure/senn owners don't know what they are listening to.post #9985 of 1085710/24/13 at 8:07pm
I was thinking the same thing lolQuote:
How did they react? I haven't worn cans/iems in public for quite a while but if I saw a guy with v-modas acknowledge good audio equipment it'd probably make my day.post #9986 of 1085710/24/13 at 9:53pmpost #9987 of 1085710/24/13 at 9:54pmpost #9988 of 1085710/24/13 at 11:00pm
Okay this is ridiculous - I've been holding out on mentioning this to see how ridiculous this would go.
As of today - I have counted 20 MDR-1R owners during my commute, in the past week alone.
There was no local sale, nothing of that sort, or I would have jumped on it.
Apparently it's a trend. By god, that's amazing.post #9989 of 1085710/24/13 at 11:22pmpost #9990 of 1085710/25/13 at 12:12amQuote:
In Belgium we don't have Burger King. We have McDonalds which is bad and we have Quick, way much better than McDo. However still, at the end they are fast food and I try to stay away from them as much as possible.
Btw, I saw a guy with Shure DJ cans. I am not sure about the model name. It had a silver/black color mostly. DJ cans have a horrible sound signature for me so I usually skip them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 51 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser... 1 minute ago
- › WORST headphone you ever heard? 1 minute ago
- › [W] Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones under $200 2 minutes ago
- › Versatile Headset & Amplifier for all Applications 4 minutes ago
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude