Saw a ATH-M50 in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b87dBaL4qI0
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 666post #9976 of 1135210/24/13 at 3:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9977 of 1135210/24/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast foodpost #9978 of 1135210/24/13 at 4:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast food
That moment...haha xD Tried Burger King once in SG, indeed they are basshead! McDonald is more like Neutral to mepost #9979 of 1135210/24/13 at 5:29pm
Just my two cents - I worked at McDonald's. I haven't eaten there since I quit. That was a little over a year ago.
Now I work at a massive YMCA, and I see MDR-ZX100's every single day, far more often than Beats.post #9980 of 1135210/24/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Well, there's not a whole lot of room for one in Bandar Seri Begawan. The entire county of Brunei is pretty small, and a good portion of it is taken up by the Sultan's huge house. A BK wouldn't be worth the cost in space.post #9981 of 1135210/24/13 at 6:46pmpost #9982 of 1135210/24/13 at 7:44pmpost #9983 of 1135210/24/13 at 7:50pmpost #9984 of 1135210/24/13 at 7:54pmQuote:
They were likely thinking:
Sorry. But we are the minority out there. Not that many people appreciate/know good headphones. Even many shure/senn owners don't know what they are listening to.post #9985 of 1135210/24/13 at 8:07pm
I was thinking the same thing lolQuote:
How did they react? I haven't worn cans/iems in public for quite a while but if I saw a guy with v-modas acknowledge good audio equipment it'd probably make my day.post #9986 of 1135210/24/13 at 9:53pmpost #9987 of 1135210/24/13 at 9:54pmpost #9988 of 1135210/24/13 at 11:00pm
Okay this is ridiculous - I've been holding out on mentioning this to see how ridiculous this would go.
As of today - I have counted 20 MDR-1R owners during my commute, in the past week alone.
There was no local sale, nothing of that sort, or I would have jumped on it.
Apparently it's a trend. By god, that's amazing.post #9989 of 1135210/24/13 at 11:22pmpost #9990 of 1135210/25/13 at 12:12amQuote:
In Belgium we don't have Burger King. We have McDonalds which is bad and we have Quick, way much better than McDo. However still, at the end they are fast food and I try to stay away from them as much as possible.
Btw, I saw a guy with Shure DJ cans. I am not sure about the model name. It had a silver/black color mostly. DJ cans have a horrible sound signature for me so I usually skip them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 42 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 55 seconds ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Zino recabled! 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio 160D (USB DAC+AMP+PREAMP) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)