Saw a ATH-M50 in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b87dBaL4qI0
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 666post #9976 of 1190110/24/13 at 3:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9977 of 1190110/24/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast foodpost #9978 of 1190110/24/13 at 4:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast food
That moment...haha xD Tried Burger King once in SG, indeed they are basshead! McDonald is more like Neutral to mepost #9979 of 1190110/24/13 at 5:29pm
Just my two cents - I worked at McDonald's. I haven't eaten there since I quit. That was a little over a year ago.
Now I work at a massive YMCA, and I see MDR-ZX100's every single day, far more often than Beats.post #9980 of 1190110/24/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Well, there's not a whole lot of room for one in Bandar Seri Begawan. The entire county of Brunei is pretty small, and a good portion of it is taken up by the Sultan's huge house. A BK wouldn't be worth the cost in space.post #9981 of 1190110/24/13 at 6:46pmpost #9982 of 1190110/24/13 at 7:44pmpost #9983 of 1190110/24/13 at 7:50pmpost #9984 of 1190110/24/13 at 7:54pmQuote:
They were likely thinking:
Sorry. But we are the minority out there. Not that many people appreciate/know good headphones. Even many shure/senn owners don't know what they are listening to.post #9985 of 1190110/24/13 at 8:07pm
I was thinking the same thing lolQuote:
How did they react? I haven't worn cans/iems in public for quite a while but if I saw a guy with v-modas acknowledge good audio equipment it'd probably make my day.post #9986 of 1190110/24/13 at 9:53pmpost #9987 of 1190110/24/13 at 9:54pmpost #9988 of 1190110/24/13 at 11:00pm
Okay this is ridiculous - I've been holding out on mentioning this to see how ridiculous this would go.
As of today - I have counted 20 MDR-1R owners during my commute, in the past week alone.
There was no local sale, nothing of that sort, or I would have jumped on it.
Apparently it's a trend. By god, that's amazing.post #9989 of 1190110/24/13 at 11:22pmpost #9990 of 1190110/25/13 at 12:12amQuote:
In Belgium we don't have Burger King. We have McDonalds which is bad and we have Quick, way much better than McDo. However still, at the end they are fast food and I try to stay away from them as much as possible.
Btw, I saw a guy with Shure DJ cans. I am not sure about the model name. It had a silver/black color mostly. DJ cans have a horrible sound signature for me so I usually skip them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 21 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 50 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › The ALL NEW Hifiman HE1000 "The Can that Can" sans Rolex Thread 1 minute ago
- › What does "organic" mean? (with respect to headphone sound signatures) 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2