Saw a ATH-M50 in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b87dBaL4qI0
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 666post #9976 of 1129910/24/13 at 3:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9977 of 1129910/24/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast foodpost #9978 of 1129910/24/13 at 4:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs
Haha I guess so.
Btw guys your arguments about KFC, Burger King and KFC are invalid. Each place has it's own specialty at least in my country. Burger King in my country is more off a basshead sound sig while KFC has a lean sound sig and McDonalds has an all rounded sound sig haha. This happens when you mix head fi and fast food
That moment...haha xD Tried Burger King once in SG, indeed they are basshead! McDonald is more like Neutral to mepost #9979 of 1129910/24/13 at 5:29pm
Just my two cents - I worked at McDonald's. I haven't eaten there since I quit. That was a little over a year ago.
Now I work at a massive YMCA, and I see MDR-ZX100's every single day, far more often than Beats.post #9980 of 1129910/24/13 at 5:46pmQuote:
Well, there's not a whole lot of room for one in Bandar Seri Begawan. The entire county of Brunei is pretty small, and a good portion of it is taken up by the Sultan's huge house. A BK wouldn't be worth the cost in space.post #9981 of 1129910/24/13 at 6:46pmpost #9982 of 1129910/24/13 at 7:44pmpost #9983 of 1129910/24/13 at 7:50pmpost #9984 of 1129910/24/13 at 7:54pmQuote:
They were likely thinking:
Sorry. But we are the minority out there. Not that many people appreciate/know good headphones. Even many shure/senn owners don't know what they are listening to.post #9985 of 1129910/24/13 at 8:07pm
I was thinking the same thing lolQuote:
How did they react? I haven't worn cans/iems in public for quite a while but if I saw a guy with v-modas acknowledge good audio equipment it'd probably make my day.post #9986 of 1129910/24/13 at 9:53pmpost #9987 of 1129910/24/13 at 9:54pmpost #9988 of 1129910/24/13 at 11:00pm
Okay this is ridiculous - I've been holding out on mentioning this to see how ridiculous this would go.
As of today - I have counted 20 MDR-1R owners during my commute, in the past week alone.
There was no local sale, nothing of that sort, or I would have jumped on it.
Apparently it's a trend. By god, that's amazing.post #9989 of 1129910/24/13 at 11:22pmpost #9990 of 1129910/25/13 at 12:12amQuote:
In Belgium we don't have Burger King. We have McDonalds which is bad and we have Quick, way much better than McDo. However still, at the end they are fast food and I try to stay away from them as much as possible.
Btw, I saw a guy with Shure DJ cans. I am not sure about the model name. It had a silver/black color mostly. DJ cans have a horrible sound signature for me so I usually skip them.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Meet in Lawrence Kansas! 44 seconds ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)