Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 648

post #9706 of 11663

Schiit mang...Macklemore with a LCD-3?

http://instagram.com/p/e98DuCQK_N/

 

Or is that the LCD-2.2?


Edited by miceblue - 10/2/13 at 6:20pm
post #9707 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

Schiit mang...Macklemore with a LCD-3?

http://instagram.com/p/e98DuCQK_N/

 

Or is that the LCD-2.2?

Holy....

post #9708 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

Schiit mang...Macklemore with a LCD-3?

http://instagram.com/p/e98DuCQK_N/

 

Or is that the LCD-2.2?

 

Well. He definitely did not get it at a thrift shop for 20 dollars......... 

post #9709 of 11663

Saw some random guy on the subway using ATH M50's with the coiled cable today. He put the coiled part into his man-purse and seemed to really be enjoying w/e he was listening to...

post #9710 of 11663

lol at le meklmore picture.  The description says "in our makeshift greenroom studio. " LCD 2s seem like a terrible choice for mastering mixing (especially for a genre like rap/hip-hop) where slightly too much bass is acceptable compared to having too little.  

 

EDIT: I just remembered they were lcd 3s so they aren't as bass heavy.... Best sighting ever though.

post #9711 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

lol at le meklmore picture.  The description says "in our makeshift greenroom studio. " LCD 2s seem like a terrible choice for mastering mixing (especially for a genre like rap/hip-hop) where slightly too much bass is acceptable compared to having too little.  

 

EDIT: I just remembered they were lcd 3s so they aren't as bass heavy.... Best sighting ever though.

 

Yeah, the metallic connectors give it away;)

post #9712 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Schiit mang...Macklemore with a LCD-3?
http://instagram.com/p/e98DuCQK_N/



Or is that the LCD-2.2?

ONE INFINITE THOUSAND LOVE FOR THIS PIC!!! biggrin.gif

When I see this picture I see hope! I'm sharing this pic xD
post #9713 of 11663

Saw a dude with AKG K 55. Oldies indeed.

post #9714 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

lol at le meklmore picture.  The description says "in our makeshift greenroom studio. " LCD 2s seem like a terrible choice for mastering mixing (especially for a genre like rap/hip-hop) where slightly too much bass is acceptable compared to having too little.  

 

EDIT: I just remembered they were lcd 3s so they aren't as bass heavy.... Best sighting ever though.

 

Right. Using a bassy headphone would result in a bass light mix, and using a bass light headphone would result in a bassy mix... IF your ears are used to neutrality. But heck, if you're used to Beats, suddenly going to an LCD-2 you'd be like, where's did all the midbass go?

post #9715 of 11663

Saw 2 out friends today who LOVES B***s a lot. BUT... today they came in 1) Samsung Earphones with Beats eartips and the other with Apple iBuds... Their B***s probably broke down I guess

post #9716 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

Saw 2 out friends today who LOVES B***s a lot. BUT... today they came in 1) Samsung Earphones with Beats eartips and the other with Apple iBuds... Their B***s probably broke down I guess

 

Samsung earphones aren't too bad though. The GS4 earphones are actually dual drivers(I think).

post #9717 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Samsung earphones aren't too bad though. The GS4 earphones are actually dual drivers(I think).
Did you know that Apple made in-ear headphones? They're like $30USD.
post #9718 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Samsung earphones aren't too bad though. The GS4 earphones are actually dual drivers(I think).

They sound clear to my ears... but other than that nothing special... I think I give the edge to Apple Earpods ^_^ althought they do tend to fall out of my ears
post #9719 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibob4tacoz View Post


Did you know that Apple made in-ear headphones? They're like $30USD.

 

Yup. Dual BA iems. Surprisingly good once EQed properly. Too bad they didn't fit me well.

post #9720 of 11663
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Yup. Dual BA iems. Surprisingly good once EQed properly. Too bad they didn't fit me well.
I was just scrolling down, I saw these, and some dumb Ferrari headphones.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2