Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 524

post #7846 of 11252
Quote:
Originally Posted by firev1 View Post

Sure sounds like a bunch of prats out there, and seriously, DT880 at college? Unless I'm travelling around(like flying) something a pair of TF10s and Ipod does it nicely for me. Nothing that needs amping will be out on the streets for me. 

I have a 4 hour drawing class, i like to be in my zone.

post #7847 of 11252

A couple Bose's FAKE BEATS!!! (WTF??Y??) earbuds and sony's

post #7848 of 11252
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid vic View Post

A couple Bose's FAKE BEATS!!! (WTF??Y??) earbuds and sony's
Thats nothing. I see Nokia BH-503 clones stamped with that Beats logo from where I come from. Friggin' annoying. mad.gif

EDIT: Just like this.

Why do people fall for this stuff?. confused_face.gif
Edited by nikkojames15 - 11/29/12 at 9:28am
post #7849 of 11252

beats by fail.

post #7850 of 11252
^^ who knows they might sound better than the solo's.....
post #7851 of 11252

Ran into a kid using some white M50s in the physics building today. Also notice that the guy I'm working with an electronics project has some V-Moda in-ears.

post #7852 of 11252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeoh View Post

I have a 4 hour drawing class, i like to be in my zone.

 

 

But you are ruining the concentration  of everyone around you tongue_smile.gif
post #7853 of 11252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

^^ who knows they might sound better than the solo's.....
They are.. even if they're Bluetooth. blink.gif I demoed this, just out of curiousity. My classmate bought one.
post #7854 of 11252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

^^ who knows they might sound better than the solo's.....
They are.. even if they're Bluetooth. blink.gif I demoed this, just out of curiousity. My classmate bought one.
post #7855 of 11252
Out of curiosity, was that double post from a connection error or from using the new mobile site?

If its the latter please post your experience HERE so it can be fixed
post #7856 of 11252
All I hear are pretentious audiophiles in this thread. I usually comment and recommend good options to people who have m50s or thinking about buying headphones. I think it's rude to bash people's listening habits because obviously majority of the world hasn't woken up yet
post #7857 of 11252

a teenager walked by wearing beats solo hd with one earcup actually on his ear and the other awkwardly not

post #7858 of 11252
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistarobotics View Post

a teenager walked by wearing beats solo hd with one earcup actually on his ear and the other awkwardly not

Sounds like the many people I see with one iBud in, and one dangling free....

post #7859 of 11252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Sounds like the many people I see with one iBud in, and one dangling free....

I hope to one day see someone walking down the street doing this with a pair of R10s.

post #7860 of 11252
Spotted a Grado SR-80 today, as well as a Sony XB series headphone walking around the town.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Headphone Sightings 2