A couple Bose's FAKE BEATS!!! (WTF??Y??) earbuds and sony's
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 524post #7846 of 1234311/29/12 at 4:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7847 of 1234311/29/12 at 9:22am
EDIT: Just like this.
Why do people fall for this stuff?.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 11/29/12 at 9:28ampost #7848 of 1234311/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #7849 of 1234311/29/12 at 2:04pmpost #7850 of 1234311/29/12 at 3:48pmpost #7851 of 1234311/30/12 at 3:36ampost #7852 of 1234311/30/12 at 6:10ampost #7853 of 1234311/30/12 at 6:10ampost #7854 of 1234312/1/12 at 2:33pmpost #7855 of 1234312/1/12 at 3:14pmAll I hear are pretentious audiophiles in this thread. I usually comment and recommend good options to people who have m50s or thinking about buying headphones. I think it's rude to bash people's listening habits because obviously majority of the world hasn't woken up yetpost #7856 of 1234312/1/12 at 4:32pmpost #7857 of 1234312/1/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
Sounds like the many people I see with one iBud in, and one dangling free....post #7858 of 1234312/1/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
I hope to one day see someone walking down the street doing this with a pair of R10s.post #7859 of 1234312/1/12 at 5:07pmpost #7860 of 1234312/1/12 at 5:25pmQuote:
Maybe they're just listening to a podcast or something? How do you know? I also don't get bashing a dude because he's using M50 sans amp. It's just a lot easier than worrying about fumbling with an amp when out and about especially for the minor minor improvement one makes for the M50 through an iPhone.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2652 Active Users (457 Members and 2195 Guests)
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music... 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 11 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 12 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...