A couple Bose's FAKE BEATS!!! (WTF??Y??) earbuds and sony's
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 524post #7846 of 1238611/29/12 at 4:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7847 of 1238611/29/12 at 9:22am
EDIT: Just like this.
Why do people fall for this stuff?.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 11/29/12 at 9:28ampost #7848 of 1238611/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #7849 of 1238611/29/12 at 2:04pmpost #7850 of 1238611/29/12 at 3:48pmpost #7851 of 1238611/30/12 at 3:36ampost #7852 of 1238611/30/12 at 6:10ampost #7853 of 1238611/30/12 at 6:10ampost #7854 of 1238612/1/12 at 2:33pmpost #7855 of 1238612/1/12 at 3:14pmAll I hear are pretentious audiophiles in this thread. I usually comment and recommend good options to people who have m50s or thinking about buying headphones. I think it's rude to bash people's listening habits because obviously majority of the world hasn't woken up yetpost #7856 of 1238612/1/12 at 4:32pmpost #7857 of 1238612/1/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
Sounds like the many people I see with one iBud in, and one dangling free....post #7858 of 1238612/1/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
I hope to one day see someone walking down the street doing this with a pair of R10s.post #7859 of 1238612/1/12 at 5:07pmpost #7860 of 1238612/1/12 at 5:25pmQuote:
Maybe they're just listening to a podcast or something? How do you know? I also don't get bashing a dude because he's using M50 sans amp. It's just a lot easier than worrying about fumbling with an amp when out and about especially for the minor minor improvement one makes for the M50 through an iPhone.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 3534 Active Users (795 Members and 2739 Guests)
- › The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour 36 seconds ago
- › B&O Beoplay H4 announced 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Electrostatic Prototype Listening Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat June 10 2017 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear