A couple Bose's FAKE BEATS!!! (WTF??Y??) earbuds and sony's
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 524post #7846 of 1231111/29/12 at 4:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7847 of 1231111/29/12 at 9:22am
EDIT: Just like this.
Why do people fall for this stuff?.
Edited by nikkojames15 - 11/29/12 at 9:28ampost #7848 of 1231111/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #7849 of 1231111/29/12 at 2:04pmpost #7850 of 1231111/29/12 at 3:48pmpost #7851 of 1231111/30/12 at 3:36ampost #7852 of 1231111/30/12 at 6:10ampost #7853 of 1231111/30/12 at 6:10ampost #7854 of 1231112/1/12 at 2:33pmpost #7855 of 1231112/1/12 at 3:14pmAll I hear are pretentious audiophiles in this thread. I usually comment and recommend good options to people who have m50s or thinking about buying headphones. I think it's rude to bash people's listening habits because obviously majority of the world hasn't woken up yetpost #7856 of 1231112/1/12 at 4:32pmpost #7857 of 1231112/1/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
Sounds like the many people I see with one iBud in, and one dangling free....post #7858 of 1231112/1/12 at 5:05pmQuote:
I hope to one day see someone walking down the street doing this with a pair of R10s.post #7859 of 1231112/1/12 at 5:07pmpost #7860 of 1231112/1/12 at 5:25pmQuote:
Maybe they're just listening to a podcast or something? How do you know? I also don't get bashing a dude because he's using M50 sans amp. It's just a lot easier than worrying about fumbling with an amp when out and about especially for the minor minor improvement one makes for the M50 through an iPhone.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
Currently, there are 2744 Active Users (538 Members and 2206 Guests)
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 15 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 4 minutes ago
- › Strong Midrange Headphone Suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 5 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...