- 504 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica L3000tagged by System, 5/11/11
- productBose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker systemtagged by System, 8/29/11
- brandGerman Maestrotagged by AmberOzL, 7/24/13
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/22/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/29/11
- productKoss PortaPro Headphones with Casetagged by System, 2/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 2/10/11
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 11/7/11More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 9/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing new headphones. Last post on 1/11/12 at 2:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Am I missing something? Last post on 10/19/11 at 9:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- 200-300 dollar cans for alternative rock. Last post on 9/15/11 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Headphone Sightings 2 - Page 706post #10576 of 123861/22/14 at 8:42pmAnybody else seen the ESPN guys covering the Aussie Open? Are those amperiors w/ a boom mike?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10577 of 123861/22/14 at 9:31pmQuote:
HD-25 variant that I don't remember the name of. All the cool cats on sports broadcasting have them lol
EDIT: HMD-25 I is what they're called apparently
Edited by linglingjr - 1/22/14 at 9:33pmpost #10578 of 123861/22/14 at 10:18pmpost #10579 of 123861/23/14 at 6:24pmpost #10580 of 123861/23/14 at 6:38pmpost #10581 of 123861/24/14 at 2:41pmpost #10582 of 123861/24/14 at 3:12pmpost #10583 of 123861/24/14 at 3:27pmpost #10584 of 123861/24/14 at 4:06pmpost #10585 of 123861/24/14 at 4:10pmpost #10586 of 123861/24/14 at 5:07pmpost #10587 of 123861/24/14 at 8:40pm
The door is that way, and you can show yourself out
Forreal though, this is what some people i know that own the studios do lol
Edited by Endcode - 1/24/14 at 8:59pmpost #10588 of 123861/24/14 at 10:43pmQuote:
You remind me of why I don't hang out with them xD
I usually call it "autobreak" "autophile"
Get back to topic!
I kind of miss seeing my girl - best friend's earphone... Cheap but they sound surprisingly good xDpost #10589 of 123861/25/14 at 12:18ampost #10590 of 123861/25/14 at 2:58amIt's been a really stressful (and tiring) 60 hours, but throughout the my trip I've seen some good headphones. Sadly, I've been having some trouble with Wi-Fi so I couldn't type quickly since I have to make do with my phone. That, and I can't write bulleted lists...
Any unidentified headphones （unless brand is identified）, as well as Beats Studios, Solos and Solo HDs （except the latest models） will be excluded.
At the Pudong-Shanghai International Airport, I found:
● B&O BeoPlay on-ear （forgot model name）
● Beats Wireless
● Sony on-ear
● Bose wireless headset
On the plane bound for Hong Kong, I found:
● Marshall Major
● Parrot Zik
In the Hong Kong International Airport, I found a store called Empire（?) Audio with these headphones:
● Denon D7100
● Ultrasone Edition 12
● FAD (Final Audio Design) Piano Forte
● Sony MDR-1R
● iRiver DAPs
(All above are for sale and have pics which I'll post below. The rest don't have pictures and/or are spotted on heads.)
● Sennheiser HD 598, Momentum On & Over-Ear (for sale without pics)
● Sol Republic IEMs
● HD 202(?)
(On a head.)
I didn't find anything on the plane to Cebu (which is obviously where I am now), so I'm going to skip to the hee and now. I found a Sony store, which had a PS4 up on display, as well as the MacBook Air-fighting Vaio Pro 13. As for headphones, I found:
● MDR-1R and NC variant
● XB 600? (Forgot the name, but it's the X-Factor headphones without the X-Factor name on them)
● XB60EX and 90EX
● Some of their cheaper (and crappier) IEMs.
I was able to demo the 1R (not the NC) and the 90ex. Sadly I don't have pics since my Wi-Fi sucks. Bummer, but the Piano Forte was a hell of a find.
- Headphone Sightings 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Post your EQ settings for your headphones 37 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › great find:: cleanest usb audio,best sound 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Does a soundcard with 100 ohms output impedance make 32 ohm... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 5 minutes ago
- › Desktop DAC/AMP combo for Desktop under 200$ 5 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 8 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear