ZMF Spring Limiteds, CanJam NYC and Estimated Release Schedule for Caldera Closed and BOKEH Open!
May 21, 2024 at 1:04 PM Post #451 of 454
May 23, 2024 at 4:22 PM Post #452 of 454
Really impressed with the continued artistic evolution on these stabilized sets! The staining is much richer on the newer drops. I’m also amazed at how well the color flair added to the resin areas complements the wood. That must require a lot of forethought and experience.

Sorry for the poor photos, but here is ‘idyllic’ from the last drop alone and with its long lost siblings:
IMG_4836.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg
IMG_4829.jpeg

May 23, 2024 at 4:43 PM Post #453 of 454
Really impressed with the continued artistic evolution on these stabilized sets! The staining is much richer on the newer drops. I’m also amazed at how well the color flair added to the resin areas complements the wood. That must require a lot of forethought and experience.

Sorry for the poor photos, but here is ‘idyllic’ from the last drop alone and with its long lost siblings:
IMG_4836.jpegIMG_4813.jpegIMG_4829.jpeg
You've got some incredible looking stabilized sets!

May 23, 2024 at 4:45 PM Post #454 of 454

IMG_4836.jpegIMG_4813.jpegIMG_4829.jpeg

Absolutely amazing - I particularly like the color on those AOs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back