ZMF Atrium - new open-back co-flagship
May 3, 2024 at 5:42 AM Post #6,226 of 6,229
I have a question guys/girls.
I ended ultimately using auteur pads with my AO. But something I am not very confident with is that is the correct pad for left and right.
With caldera, both stock and thick pads, the Closing stitched are near the cable connection.
However with some other pads it's just not matching. So I have a hard time find which pad is left or right. Given that the thickest part is going on the back of you ears, I look over and over and they seem interchangeable for left and right.

Caldera thick on caldera:
IMG-20240503-WA0005.jpg

Auteur on Atrium Open:
IMG-20240503-WA0007.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance ☺️ 🎧 💡

May 3, 2024 at 7:22 AM Post #6,227 of 6,229
I have a question guys/girls.
I ended ultimately using auteur pads with my AO. But something I am not very confident with is that is the correct pad for left and right.

The thicker parts are always positioned at the back for all ZMF pads. If you're using the Auteur pads or any other non-Caldera pads, make sure the stitching aligns with the gimbal, as shown in the picture below. For the Caldera pads, align the stitching with the cable connector.

close-up-of-cup.jpg

May 3, 2024 at 7:31 AM Post #6,228 of 6,229
The thicker parts are always positioned at the back for all ZMF pads. If you're using the Auteur pads or any other non-Caldera pads, make sure the stitching aligns with the gimbal, as shown in the picture below. For the Caldera pads, align the stitching with the cable connector.

close-up-of-cup.jpg
Thanks for answering that question. That info will come in handy when I get my AO + extra pads in a few weeks.

May 3, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #6,229 of 6,229

close-up-of-cup.jpg
Ok, so it seems I got it right.
Thank you very much! ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back