TTVJ 307A headphone amp
Mar 19, 2008 at 4:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio

HI All,

We are very pleased to announce the newest member of our TTVJ Lineup - the TTVJ Millett 307A headphone amplifier. It is a real winner and will make any dynamic headphone sing. It has both balanced and single ended inputs and outputs. It will even drive the k1000 with ease. Hook any dynamic headphone up to the 307A and listen in luxury!!!

Check it out on our website at TTVJ, Todd The Vinyl Junkie in the headphone amp section.

Todd

Mar 29, 2008 at 4:27 PM Post #2 of 11
Damn Todd, just... DAMN!

That thing is a whole lotta
eek.gif
+
very_evil_smiley.gif
which of course would =
biggrin.gif

I can't wait to hear this thing at CanJam, although something tells me it'll leave me wanting for a good long time!

Mar 29, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #3 of 11
Todd, you should ship that one down here as soon as possible. You wouldn't want to take a chance on it not making it for CanJam.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I am looking forward to meeting the creator of this amp as well as getting a chance to hear it.

Apr 4, 2008 at 3:46 AM Post #4 of 11
Nice...Can't wait to hear it...and of course, hang out with you again. You disappeared on me last time
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2008 at 8:43 AM Post #5 of 11
Congratulations on bringing this amp to fruition. I'm sure it's a masterpiece of SOUND and engineering, well done!!

May 6, 2008 at 2:37 AM Post #6 of 11
Well, I spent some quality time with this amp this weekend at CanJam. If my wallet could take the pain I'd be all over it. Fed by a world class source (Meridian 808.2) the amp did nothing but wonderful things for both my balanced HF-1s and the K1000s that I listened to it with. One more important note, live and in person this amp is a sexy beast.

96651831.jpg

May 6, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #7 of 11
hands down was the best amp at the jam, thanks for bringing it todd. I didnt get to much time with it, but it was amazing to say the least.

May 6, 2008 at 4:46 AM Post #8 of 11
This was amazing...especially coupled with a great source.

Good luck with your sales, Todd/Pete

May 29, 2008 at 5:26 AM Post #9 of 11
Todd, I am saving my pennies!!!

May 29, 2008 at 8:19 PM Post #10 of 11
Hi All,

It looks like we will have a couple on the shelf and ready to ship soon. So don't be shy and order one up
icon10.gif

I really had a lot of fun at Can Jam and having the 307A to show made the trip and show even more special. Thanks for the kudo's on the amp and I hope that there will be a few other venues where I can come and show it off!

Todd

Jun 2, 2008 at 12:15 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi All,

It looks like we will have a couple on the shelf and ready to ship soon. So don't be shy and order one up
icon10.gif

I really had a lot of fun at Can Jam and having the 307A to show made the trip and show even more special. Thanks for the kudo's on the amp and I hope that there will be a few other venues where I can come and show it off!

Todd

Hi Todd,

Will you be able to make the Chicago meet in November as I would love to listen to this new beast?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back