TGXEAR discussion thread.
May 16, 2024 at 3:22 PM Post #1,862 of 1,864
I bought a pair of sunnivas off of the head-fi classifieds and boy am I impressed. I have nowhere near the analytics listening skills of the average forum poster here, but they're pretty remarkable to my ears and I'm so happy such a great earbud exists. I've always been a casual good audio enjoyer, but I don't like wearing over the ear headphones all day. To have this kind of sound in such a comfortable form factor for me is amazing. Thanks to all the people on this thread whose posts helped me make a decision and pull the trigger.

I'll continue the hobby and can see how you go down the rabbit hole here...

May 16, 2024 at 4:02 PM Post #1,863 of 1,864
I bought a pair of sunnivas off of the head-fi classifieds and boy am I impressed. I have nowhere near the analytics listening skills of the average forum poster here, but they're pretty remarkable to my ears and I'm so happy such a great earbud exists. I've always been a casual good audio enjoyer, but I don't like wearing over the ear headphones all day. To have this kind of sound in such a comfortable form factor for me is amazing. Thanks to all the people on this thread whose posts helped me make a decision and pull the trigger.

Congrats and welcome to the rabbit hole! We've dug in very very deep 😅😁

May 16, 2024 at 4:33 PM Post #1,864 of 1,864

Congrats! Also, you nailed why I love earbuds. The tech is improving and it's very comfy here. Nothing clamping your head or sealing off your ear hole with silicon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back