Sonata HD Pro upgrade
Jun 15, 2023 at 6:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JediMa70

500+ Head-Fier
I would like to have a more powerful option but with still the nice sound quality and possibly more. I've read about few many new dongles like iFi, iBasso, Fiio and so on. Which one is the good to go? My budget is 60 . So the Ibasso C03 pro is not an option because it 's sold here for 99..

Jun 15, 2023 at 9:30 PM Post #2 of 3
I'm not sure on pricing in Italy but I've owned the Shanling UA3, HiBy FC4, and Tanchjim Space.

For me, the FC4 performed best for its price, which was about $60 USD from AliExpress on a super sale. Then the Space and last, the Shanling which I felt sounded thin.

Now I have the Cayin RU6 and iBasso DC04 Pro, and they're both great. The Cayin sounds more analog, the iBasso more clean and detailed, but they're out of your budget.

Nov 26, 2023 at 9:14 PM Post #3 of 3
I would like to have a more powerful option but with still the nice sound quality and possibly more. I've read about few many new dongles like iFi, iBasso, Fiio and so on. Which one is the good to go? My budget is 60 . So the Ibasso C03 pro is not an option because it 's sold here for 99..
Moondrop Dawn pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back