RikuBuds Hangout
May 25, 2024 at 4:01 PM Post #151 of 153
I hear that! Same for me.

I would love to get that new Berserker 3 though. I enjoy a slight bass boost with warm/non-fatiguing treble.

Guess I'll have to start putting pennies in my pig bank until I can afford it. 🙃
Same here. I just ordered the Holo Audio Cyan 2....

May 25, 2024 at 4:28 PM Post #152 of 153
I hear that! Same for me.

I would love to get that new Berserker 3 though. I enjoy a slight bass boost with warm/non-fatiguing treble.

Guess I'll have to start putting pennies in my pig bank until I can afford it. 🙃
From what I gathered the Saber should be your natural choice - warm sounding, good amount of bass, but not too tame in the treble. The Berserker is Rikubuds basshead signature bud, so probably too much bass and not enough treble for you?
Then again I have heard neither of the two, just doing a mini recap here of the reviews I read and the description on Riku's site... 😅

May 25, 2024 at 5:46 PM Post #153 of 153
From what I gathered the Saber should be your natural choice - warm sounding, good amount of bass, but not too tame in the treble. The Berserker is Rikubuds basshead signature bud, so probably too much bass and not enough treble for you?
Then again I have heard neither of the two, just doing a mini recap here of the reviews I read and the description on Riku's site... 😅
That's a great recap bud! Yeah, too much bass and not enough treble is no good for me. But I like a warm treble not an ice pick to the ear treble (I'm talking about the kz pr3, huge mistake). I'll look into the Saber.

Thanks for helping me from a costly earbud mistake! 🙂

Edit: Hmmm..a gen 1 Saber I can actually afford.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back