Resolved: Listing my products
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2024 at 8:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

HiFyAK2020

100+ Head-Fier
I want to list my Oriolus Trailli on Head-fi and i have been quite active with the forums, before Covid struck us all. Now i want to see one of my 2 trailli but can't post a listing - can somebody enable that for me please ? I think that i largely fullfill the basic requirements...
Kind regards

Mar 30, 2024 at 10:00 AM Post #2 of 3
with scammers id suggest posting more, to list

Mar 30, 2024 at 11:06 AM Post #3 of 3
From our FAQ, located at the top of every Head-Fi Classifieds category:

Are there any requirements to post a classified?

Anyone wishing to post a classified must be a member of Head-Fi for more than thirty (30) days, have over fifteen (15) posts, and have two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled on their profile. Any Head-Fi'er who has not yet met all of these requirements will not be able to create a new classified.

Please note: Head-Fi Classifieds are reserved for Head-Fi'ers actively taking part in discussion threads. Rapidly posting to meet the 15 count or posting nonsense/low effort posts to reach the post threshold is not allowed, and will be treated as forum spam. If it is found that a Head-Fi’er reached the requirement by making such posts, those posts may be removed and access to Head-Fi Classifieds may be revoked indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back