Rate the video games you're currently playing
Apr 29, 2024 at 12:44 AM Post #6,931 of 6,943
I've only been playing destiny 2 lately. I finally got past Onslaught level 50 on legend and got the emblem.

I seriously think I devote too much time to this game. It's so easy to play though.

Apr 29, 2024 at 2:17 AM Post #6,932 of 6,943
I've only been playing destiny 2 lately. I finally got past Onslaught level 50 on legend and got the emblem.

I seriously think I devote too much time to this game. It's so easy to play though.
Haven't played that one in years. Maybe I should revisit

Apr 29, 2024 at 4:00 AM Post #6,933 of 6,943
I've been playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. It's been around for a while for mobile. Basically a mobile version of LoL. My friend got me started a few weeks ago and I've been addicted. The characters are somewhat well balanced and there is active development.

Apr 29, 2024 at 8:26 AM Post #6,934 of 6,943
After watching the Prime series of Fallout I bought Fallout 4 at the Steam sale and am going to give it a spin.

I have played FO1 /FO2 / FO3 / FO V

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:28 AM Post #6,935 of 6,943
Playing Code Vein yet again. Dunno why I always come back to this game, but every time I play it I play the exact same build.

At this point the game is almost easy to me. I run through entire sections without needing to use heals, and some of the bosses I fell on my first try.

I hope one day we get a sequel. I guess it hasn't been a super long time, so I'm still holding out hope. For some reason I was thinking the game came out in 2016 or something, but it was actually 2019.

Anyway, super comfy game, and a soul-like game I can actually beat. 9/10

20240424192313_1.jpg

After watching the Prime series of Fallout I bought Fallout 4 at the Steam sale and am going to give it a spin.

I have played FO1 /FO2 / FO3 / FO V

Fallout 4 and 76 are, in my opinion, best enjoyed when you think of them as fan games. They're not as story-driven as the original games, and lose a lot of what makes Fallout what it is, but they are enjoyable in their own right. 76 in particular has come a long way, and I'd recommend if you enjoy Fallout 4 to give it a try as well.

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:36 AM Post #6,936 of 6,943
Playing Code Vein yet again. Dunno why I always come back to this game, but every time I play it I play the exact same build.

At this point the game is almost easy to me. I run through entire sections without needing to use heals, and some of the bosses I fell on my first try.

I hope one day we get a sequel. I guess it hasn't been a super long time, so I'm still holding out hope. For some reason I was thinking the game came out in 2016 or something, but it was actually 2019.

Anyway, super comfy game, and a soul-like game I can actually beat. 9/10

20240424192313_1.jpg

Fallout 4 and 76 are, in my opinion, best enjoyed when you think of them as fan games. They're not as story-driven as the original games, and lose a lot of what makes Fallout what it is, but they are enjoyable in their own right. 76 in particular has come a long way, and I'd recommend if you enjoy Fallout 4 to give it a try as well.
I have to check out Code Vein at some point as well.
Regarding Fallout I consider Fallout 3 by far the best

May 2, 2024 at 3:19 AM Post #6,937 of 6,943
Returned to Fallout 4 after the tv series but this time I modded the hell out of it and it is now a 9

May 6, 2024 at 12:15 AM Post #6,938 of 6,943
Playing Ocarina of time, 3DS. I gave up on this multiple times since I've never got to play it on N64, so I don't have the nostalgia in me. For me, it was the OG NES Zelda, which I vividly recall. I think early part of the game has some obtuse-ness to it's secrets so I didn't like it but the dungeons are quite engaging. They lost this style of dungeon design at some point, and they need to bring back dungeon focused Zelda. That's what I recall of the first NES Zelda, dungeons galore, and it was the best part. This one is a good playthrough. The music really gets me going.

Imagine this theme while playing, it gets you going. Just beautifully resampled, This theme is based on OG NES adventure theme, so I like it.

This is what I heard over and over again on repeat while playing Zelda. lol

I can't find the them while I'm in the dungeons. It's really good.

Here's princess Zelda Lullaby. really good. Lots of great emotions tied to these tracks, which makes a significant impact on the experience.

The fairy theme. always gets me, the memories... Koji Kondo hits my buttons with his melodies. They sound so original. Doesn't sound like anything else.

I always liked the way Linked looked with the green outfit, although called an Hylian, looks like an elf with the ears. HIs green outfit is very original. Not sure where Miyamoto imagined the design. I think his green hood lookin hat is what I like.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024 at 1:57 AM Post #6,939 of 6,943
Playing Ocarina of time, 3DS. I gave up on this multiple times since I've never got to play it on N64, so I don't have the nostalgia in me. For me, it was the OG NES Zelda, which I vividly recall. I think early part of the game has some obtuse-ness to it's secrets so I didn't like it but the dungeons are quite engaging. They lost this style of dungeon design at some point, and they need to bring back dungeon focused Zelda. That's what I recall of the first NES Zelda, dungeons galore, and it was the best part. This one is a good playthrough. The music really gets me going.

Imagine this theme while playing, it gets you going. Just beautifully resampled, This theme is based on OG NES adventure theme, so I like it.

This is what I heard over and over again on repeat while playing Zelda. lol

I can't find the them while I'm in the dungeons. It's really good.

Here's princess Zelda Lullaby. really good. Lots of great emotions tied to these tracks, which makes a significant impact on the experience.

The fairy theme. always gets me, the memories... Koji Kondo hits my buttons with his melodies. They sound so original. Doesn't sound like anything else.

I always liked the way Linked looked with the green outfit, although called an Hylian, looks like an elf with the ears. HIs green outfit is very original. Not sure where Miyamoto imagined the design. I think his green hood lookin hat is what I like.

Sorry to say this, but I got burnt out with this game. Worse than Dark Souls with it's obtuse-ness. I had to keep looking at a guide. No idea what to do. I get a feeling Dark Souls got inspiration from this game. lol Too bad, I luv the music and all. I hate the later Zelda games. Hate the two newest ones as well. Edit: I'm back at it.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024 at 10:20 PM Post #6,940 of 6,943
Valheim is the first game I’ve ever gotten to 1500 hours with, and I can’t see getting tired of it anytime soon.

May 7, 2024 at 10:23 PM Post #6,941 of 6,943
Valheim is the first game I’ve ever gotten to 1500 hours with, and I can’t see getting tired of it anytime soon.
Nobody:
Try to irritate the Troll and then get him to 'help' you chop down trees*

May 8, 2024 at 12:25 AM Post #6,943 of 6,943
Sorry to say this, but I got burnt out with this game. Worse than Dark Souls with it's obtuse-ness. I had to keep looking at a guide. No idea what to do. I get a feeling Dark Souls got inspiration from this game. lol Too bad, I luv the music and all. I hate the later Zelda games. Hate the two newest ones as well.
I'm back to playing this and really luv how the game develops in terms of the lore. I didn't like the Jabu Jabu part. I see why this game is praised highly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back