RAAL 1995 Immanis
May 3, 2024 at 6:05 AM Post #226 of 230
It's much more in my system :p Not sure how well it would play with the Hm1 though, and I would not get another amp specifically for it...
In my case it Breaks even with the Arperio Black Edition and is more expensive than the regular Arperio.

It's sad that the Arperio system received a ridiculously high price increase a while ago

May 3, 2024 at 9:28 AM Post #227 of 230
In my case it Breaks even with the Arperio Black Edition and is more expensive than the regular Aperio.

It's sad that the Arperio system received a ridiculously high price increase a while ago

I typically despise all in one solutions and walked in with a bit of doubt, but I walked away really impressed with the Aperio. Whatever they've built into their amp/dac unit clearly is not a bottleneck to its performance.

Also agree, the price is still frustrating lol. I'm keeping an eye out for one used, and would gladly sell some gear for it.

May 3, 2024 at 9:32 AM Post #228 of 230
I typically despise all in one solutions and walked in with a bit of doubt, but I walked away really impressed with the Aperio. Whatever they've built into their amp/dac unit clearly is not a bottleneck to its performance.

Also agree, the price is still frustrating lol. I'm keeping an eye out for one used, and would gladly sell some gear for it.
I envy those that jumped on it for 25k new back then.

May 3, 2024 at 9:54 AM Post #229 of 230
I envy those that jumped on it for 25k new back then.
I remember a few years ago when it was introduced for the first time. The price appeared on the Audio Affair website as £12k, then I thought to myself, meh, I'm not convinced if it is worth even auditioning (didn't like the Sonoma 1). The next day the price got corrected to £20k as the £12k was simply a typo (or great discount from current perspective). I wonder what would have happened, had I pressed the buy button while at 12k. lol

May 3, 2024 at 10:24 AM Post #230 of 230
I remember a few years ago when it was introduced for the first time. The price appeared on the Audio Affair website as £12k, then I thought to myself, meh, I'm not convinced if it is worth even auditioning (didn't like the Sonoma 1). The next day the price got corrected to £20k as the £12k was simply a typo (or great discount from current perspective). I wonder what would have happened, had I pressed the buy button while at 12k. lol
Your bank balance would have been reduced by 12k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back