Overwatch 2 is one of the worst games I've ever played
Oct 22, 2022 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

bfin3

100+ Head-Fier
I've played about 10 games, tried to give it a fair shake. It's barely a sequel, but every single update makes the experience worse. Is anyone enjoying it?

Oct 23, 2022 at 9:11 AM Post #2 of 7
Overwatch is for people who have never played anything better. They dumbed it down for a wide audience and platforms. I stick with Destiny 2 or would reactivate World of Warcraft if they ever make flight available without going through the grind/ordeal.
Games have gotten so complicated I just stick to one or two or it seems like a job, and not fun keeping up with them.

Mar 23, 2023 at 9:47 PM Post #6 of 7
Overwatch is for people who have never played anything better. They dumbed it down for a wide audience and platforms. I stick with Destiny 2 or would reactivate World of Warcraft if they ever make flight available without going through the grind/ordeal.
Games have gotten so complicated I just stick to one or two or it seems like a job, and not fun keeping up with them.
I could not agree more. I grew up with an NES. Two buttons. Just two. B for run and fireball, a for jump. That's it.

May 3, 2023 at 7:12 AM Post #7 of 7
Yeah, they basically just pasted a 2 behind the title and called it a day. The gameplay and game modes are still the same.

They did remove lootboxes that you got every (few?) rankups, so you can't really get as many free legendary skins as you used to.
Now you mostly only have the battlepass to work with if you don't buy in-game currency that much anymore.

I do enjoy playing it for a few hours maybe a day a week with friends as kind of a warm-up for other shooters though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back