NEW AKG K701 @ EarphoneSolutions.com at a very LOW Price!
Jul 3, 2006 at 9:19 PM Post #33 of 39
[size=medium]We have 40 units of K701 at a very low price with FREE shipping and as always we will beat any lower price you find from another authorized dealer.[/size]

[size=medium]AKG K701 at EarphoneSolutions.com[/size]

[size=medium]Use coupon code K701SPECIAL for the very LOW EarphoneSolutions.com Price.[/size]

Flavio T

Jul 8, 2006 at 3:08 PM Post #34 of 39
Sorry about our previous post. The correct coupon code is [size=medium]K701SPECIAL[/size]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
[size=medium]We have 40 units of K701 at a very low price with FREE shipping and as always we will beat any lower price you find from another authorized dealer.[/size]

[size=medium]AKG K701SPECIAL at EarphoneSolutions.com[/size]

[size=medium]Use coupon code K701SPECIAL for the very LOW EarphoneSolutions.com Price.[/size]

Flavio T

Jul 9, 2006 at 8:00 PM Post #36 of 39
I'm bothered by the fact that I have to enter all my particulars before I get the coupon price. As a favor to Head-fiers, could you give us the after-coupon price up front? Thanks!

Jul 9, 2006 at 9:31 PM Post #37 of 39
We cannot post the price because AKG does not allow authorized dealers to advertise below their MAP (minimum advertised price).

You will be able to see the price before you enter any billing information, once you enter the code, put your shipping information (or any info) and hit continue.

The international shipping cost for this product is actually higher than for the regular earphones due to its large dimmensional weight and unfortunately we cannot offer any additional discounts on international shipping.

Thank you and congratulations to our Italian customers for the World Cup victory.

Jul 12, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #38 of 39
[size=medium]New low price[/size] on a new lot of [size=medium]AKG K701[/size] received from AKG yesterday @ EarphoneSolutions.com

You can use coupon discount K701 or K701SPECIAL for the new low price to be applied during the check out.

Limited time offer! We need to make space for some new items!

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back