Munich High End 2024 or does anybody has a bottle opener?
May 24, 2024 at 5:00 PM Post #31 of 32
As a German I will start with what I did not like. :wink:

First I had to wear all day long Darko around my wrist, I felt a bit offended about this. :wink:
IMG_6929.jpeg

This sounded horrible:
IMG_6925.jpeg

Last but not least, it was way to crowded, but I think to attract a lot of people is kind of the aim of such a show.

So now we have this out of the way to the things I liked.
Meeting known and new fellow headfier. :)

Especially for me this combo.
IMG_6938.jpeg
Viva Egoista 2A3 + Raal Immanis

Ok a bit dusty, but I came back three time to this combo, so it must have had something I liked.
I did not liked the Immanis particularly with the Feliks Envy, to lean for me, but here the bass was divine. Pink Floyd, Run like hell, life was very subwoofer like.

This is going to be a revolution:
IMG_6928.jpeg
Final Audio X8000

At the show unfortunately they could only be demoed with some improvised D8000 pads but still they sounded very very great and around 200g?, unbelievalbel!

What I also liked: Caldera closed, nice meaty but still very detailed sound and the Warwick Bravura. Really, really nice detailed, clean, deep, relaxed sound signature. I was very impressed.

Unfortunately I could not hear the Aperio as somehow „somebody“ started a party in the listening room from Warwick by organising some bottles of beer. As Americans they forgot that German beer bottles do not have screw caps and a bottle opener was needed. A nice Swedish guy offered his Swiss Army knife to help out and was awarded with a beer for this nice gesture and so the party started. Ok, it was nearly at the end of the show so it was understandable.
By the way if anybody meets Resolve and/or Goldensound tomorrow please give them a bottle opener as gift. :)

Further impressions welcomed. :)
thinking how much they might cost when released ? Following the recent pattern I guess around 8K$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back