Moon Audio headphone cable for Abyss Diana
Oct 14, 2022 at 6:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ucmgr

Head-Fier
Is anyone using a Moon Audio Silver or Black Dragon headphone cable with their Abyss Diana headphones? I have a short balance Abyss Diana stock cable and a 15' Superconductor unbalanced cable with my Diana TC's. I notice that the stock Abyss cable seems to be more extended at the frequency extremes while the Superconductor cable sounds fuller to me in the midrange and not as sharply focused in the bass or treble. Both cables sound good in their own way but was curious as to what others have experienced with Moon cables. Skip

May 12, 2024 at 2:52 PM Post #2 of 2
Is anyone using a Moon Audio Silver or Black Dragon headphone cable with their Abyss Diana headphones? I have a short balance Abyss Diana stock cable and a 15' Superconductor unbalanced cable with my Diana TC's. I notice that the stock Abyss cable seems to be more extended at the frequency extremes while the Superconductor cable sounds fuller to me in the midrange and not as sharply focused in the bass or treble. Both cables sound good in their own way but was curious as to what others have experienced with Moon cables. Skip
I am also interested. Been looking to upgrade my Diana V2 stock cable for a while. But it could be FOMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back